This is why congressional republicans are truly scared.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Just look at the estimates compiled by the CBO regarding the planned TrumpCare bill......Now, my fellow posters, is this what many republicans (not all, mind you) will run on next year's mid-terms?

All_people_lose_with_republican_gutting_of_healthcare_house_bill_coverage_loss_by_age-rc_450.png

Just look at the estimates compiled by the CBO regarding the planned TrumpCare bill......Now, my fellow posters, is this what many republicans (not all, mind you) will run on next year's mid-terms?

All_people_lose_with_republican_gutting_of_healthcare_house_bill_coverage_loss_by_age-rc_450.png

I thought that bill was still being worked on.

• Banned

true.....they are.......

However, the Trump promise to "repeal and replace from day one with a HC plan that would cover EVERYONE, and be cheaper and better" may ring a bit HOLLOW by now, don't you think?

Yes, and this so-called ~analysis~ comes from a progressively progressive think tank.

Yeah after celebrating it and claiming it as a personal victory, Trump has decided that it's "mean." If the GOP really wanted to do what's best for America, they'd undo the sabotage they did to the ACA, and apply fixes to problems that have arisen. Taking healthcare from tens of millions and giving a tax cut to the rich and big pharma does not "make America great."

Forum List

Back