THIS IS WHY I didn't vote for the POS

BANNON is the isolationist. And now he's going crazy with Trump's 180 degree turn. That's why he's threatened to walk. Trump was with him on all this until he wasn't. Bannon should have realized he was dealing with a child in a 70-year-old body.
Do you get stoned before you think this BS up? :badgrin:

Actually he's dead on. Look at everything Trump said before the Syria strike, and then listen to his sudden 180 turn around. Trump has suddenly turned into a Hillary, when it comes to foreign policy. In fact, just hours before Trump ordered the strike on the Syrian airbase, Hillary was talking to the womens forum, and said the US should strike the Syrian airbase.

Poor baby.....You are so easy to knock off on ANY thread.

Yet I'm still here troll, calling you exactly what you are.
Why don't you click on the Facebook links in my signature and see how well you do there?
Dare ya, pussy.

I don't do facebook, never have never will. I don't care what a community of fucking robots think, I see enough of it here.

This is what I mean. Facebook is across the board with over one billion people. You like it here where it's warm and cozy and small and tiny-minded. Your bubble.

Just never saw the point with sharing every aspect of my life, that's all facecrook is good for, oh and selling your personal information. But more to the point is your bubble any different, you hang with the equally retarded where ever you go. So there's no difference if you go to 1 place or 5, they're all pretty much the same.
You don't think your info is sold here?
And you don't have to post a real photo of yourself on FB, I don't.
I don't live in a bubble. If I did I wouldn't be here.

Wrong. Their most dangerous weapon is a old fashioned scud with a nuclear warhead dummy. Or a nuke in a taxi cab. Our troops are in reach of it. Dummy. Stop copy and pasting nonsense you find on the internet and think.

A nuke is not a first use weapon. That's what you use when it looks like you'll lost a conventional war.

What is Kim Jong Un going to do, throw a nuke at us? He has no viable delivery system.

Here is a hint, If you can't put a rocket into space, you can't launch an ICBM.

He can use a first generation missile to hit S. Korea and Japan, his 2nd gen missiles can reach 2,000 KM. The USA is still out of range, but he can upset the entire region, and I'm sure from all the Godzilla movies, that Japan hasn't gotten over being nuked.

Actually he's dead on. Look at everything Trump said before the Syria strike, and then listen to his sudden 180 turn around. Trump has suddenly turned into a Hillary, when it comes to foreign policy. In fact, just hours before Trump ordered the strike on the Syrian airbase, Hillary was talking to the womens forum, and said the US should strike the Syrian airbase.
Did you not see those children suffering on the news? What is wrong with people that they can't or won't set aside their ideology long enough to do what is right? President Trump saw the video and he has the intell that has made a shift in his thinking in this situation. He didn't lie, he is human unlike most liberals today.

A nuke is not a first use weapon. That's what you use when it looks like you'll lost a conventional war.
Tell that to North Korea. That is what they are threatening to use. You must be young.

BANNON is the isolationist. And now he's going crazy with Trump's 180 degree turn. That's why he's threatened to walk. Trump was with him on all this until he wasn't. Bannon should have realized he was dealing with a child in a 70-year-old body.
Do you get stoned before you think this BS up? :badgrin:

Resorting to trolling?

Trump Bashing is a sport made for lunatics and scoundrels of the left. Talking reason and showing them facts will not work. The bashing gives them a thrill that is hard to pull away.

Dude, Clinton wanted this shit. Actually ran on it.
You are a fucking moron. Seriously.
EITHER WAY it would have happened.

I'm sick of this false equivalency bullshit! Clinton is a hawk, but at very least she is cool headed and has an extensive understanding of geopolitics and foreign relations.

Dude, Clinton wanted this shit. Actually ran on it.
You are a fucking moron. Seriously.
EITHER WAY it would have happened.

I'm sick of this false equivalency bullshit! Clinton is a hawk, but at very least she is cool headed and has an extensive understanding of geopolitics and foreign relations.
:lol:
Indeed. Her history shows JUST that :thup:

Most Trump bashers do a better job than this guy but they are all the same. The pain of Nov 8th is still deep inside of them. They can't shake the memory of such a devastating loss. They wake up everyday and see a new Trump victory and they hate it. No smiles, no more laughter, no more love for country, no more drive, a total loss of spirit. The only remedy is to find BS on the web and bash bash bash like school boys.

Forum List

Back