This is why we need to tax the wealthy

TRILLIONS in untaxed wealth. Good luck explaining this to republicans I guess. You have to explain the difference between the official tax rate and the EFFECTIVE tax rate of top earners.
Trillions in untaxed wealth based on tax laws created by both parties.

TRILLIONS in untaxed wealth. Good luck explaining this to republicans I guess. You have to explain the difference between the official tax rate and the EFFECTIVE tax rate of top earners.
If you're a billionaire and don't take a salary, can you explain what tax you want to put in place?

If a billionaire bought a Lamborghini, and you bought a $20,000 car, who paid more sales tax?

Translation:
”Give me more of your money so I can give more to Mexico’s people so they can fuck the place up even worse.”

For someone that claims to be upper-middle-class; OP sure posts things like he gets entitlements. :dunno:

Well either we tax it or we don’t and obviously we need to tax it. Let economists choose
You can’t tax wealth if you’re already taxed the income upon which it came to exist.

Your libturd mentality is that the rich are somehow inherently evil and that their wealth really and truly belongs to all of us. You smooth brain libs profess that ridiculous notion which is absolutely alien to the principles on which our nation is founded.

You can’t tax wealth if you’re already taxed the income upon which it came to exist.

Your libturd mentality is that the rich are somehow inherently evil and that their wealth really and truly belongs to all of us. You smooth brain libs profess that ridiculous notion which is absolutely alien to the principles on which our nation is founded.
No see you’re a fucking moron who lacks the most basic nuance understanding when it comes to political issues. Everything you see is so black and white. In general I don’t think the rich are evil. I also don’t want to take away their wealth. I think they fill a vital role for the economy. I am simply saying that the richest among them are greedy and we need to close all the loopholes they take advantage of so that our government is adequately funded. They also just need to pay their workers more. Obviously they can do that and still be rich given just how rich they are

You people have such terrible critical thinking skills. You see everything in black and white. Nuance is too complicated for you. Take gun control for instance.
Whenever a lefty talks about it for any reason the immediate reaction from you idiots is “you want to ban all guns! You want to get rid of the 2nd amendment!” Uh no. We just want policy that seeks to reduce gun violence. Obviously people can still own guns while we work that out.

1704517066060.jpeg

Our Congress is responsible this mess! Rich Congressmen looking out for the rich.

No see you’re a fucking moron who lacks the most basic nuance understanding when it comes to political issues. Everything you see is so black and white. In general I don’t think the rich are evil. I also don’t want to take away their wealth. I think they fill a vital role for the economy. I am simply saying that the richest among them are greedy and we need to close all the loopholes they take advantage of so that our government is adequately funded. They also just need to pay their workers more. Obviously they can do that and still be rich given just how rich they are

You people have such terrible critical thinking skills. You see everything in black and white. Nuance is too complicated for you. Take gun control for instance.
Whenever a lefty talks about it for any reason the immediate reaction from you idiots is “you want to ban all guns! You want to get rid of the 2nd amendment!” Uh no. We just want policy that seeks to reduce gun violence. Obviously people can still own guns while we work that out.
Your backpeddle is a fail.

And frankly, it doesn’t matter how you feel about the rich. They have wealth and you imagine that somehow you’re entitled to seize it. You’re wrong.

This is a black and white dichotomy thing. If they earned assloads of money and paid their taxes on it as their income came in, year by year, the rest is theirs. It’s no longer subject to an income tax.

But morons like you see it as a sign of their “greed.” You idiots even say that they need to pay their fair share. They already did.

You resent not being able to dip into that well twice. Again; tough shit.

To do what you propose would require an amendment. I won’t wish you “good luck,” because your economic thinking is wrong and irrational. Frankly, I’m very happy that it would be a monumental task to pass an amendment such as would be required.

But morons like you see it as a sign of their “greed.” You idiots even say that they need to pay their fair share. They already did.

Except where thieving LIbtARdS are appropriating the word, greed is usually understood as a desire to steal what rightfully belongs to someone else.

But most of LIbtARd economic policy is based on greed, and they try to redefine “greed” as a person's desire not to be robbed of what is rightfully his.

Except where thieving LIbtARdS are appropriating the word, greed is usually understood as a desire to steal what rightfully belongs to someone else.

But most of LIbtARd economic policy is based on greed, and they try to redefine “greed” as a person's desire not to be robbed of what is rightfully his.

Federal court approves $25 million Trump University settlement

Trump Ordered to Pay $2 Million Over Scam Charity

Trump Organization fined $1.6 million for long-running tax fraud scheme

Maybe those are better definitions.

Forum List

Back