This is why you don’t elect Democrats

This is how left-wing ideology always ends. With the complete and total oppression of the people.
Six years ago, the Venezuelan National Assembly, led by former President Hugo Chavez, enacted a law to disarm all citizens. Thousands of guns were seized by force, and now many citizens look back and regret that they gave up their ability to fight an oppressive regime, according to Fox News.
If only the left weren’t so against education, they would actually study (real) history and learn from it.

Venezuela took citizens' guns by force—now the people are regretful and helpless against oppression

How much you want to bet that her security detail will not be subject to any of her gun control proposals?
Democrats will act “boldly” to bring “commonsense” gun control reforms to the table, Democratic House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said in a statement.
Yeah...good luck with that sweetie. We own the Senate and the White House. You have exactly 0 chance of getting your “bold” gun control legislation pushed through.

‘Boldly and Decisively’: Pelosi Promises Swift Action on ‘Commonsense’ Gun Control

we have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.
And we wouldn’t had you left-wing assholes not illegally shredded that 2nd Amendment.
Merely mustering gun lovers and having them present Arms, whenever security is a problem; is a common defense precaution and should instill a culture of not crying wolf merely to have to muster more often.

we have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.
And we wouldn’t had you left-wing assholes not illegally shredded that 2nd Amendment.
Merely mustering gun lovers and having them present Arms, whenever security is a problem;
I cannot present what I do not have. I’m still waiting for the government to issue me my fully automatic assault rifle. Would have had it by now if not for you anti-constitutional wing-nuts.

Merely mustering gun lovers and having them present Arms, whenever security is a problem;
I cannot present what I do not have. I’m still waiting for the government to issue me my fully automatic assault rifle. Would have had it by now if not for you anti-constitutional wing-nuts.
we should start with gun lovers who actually have their own Arms.

They don’t have them either, snowflake. You unconstitutional authoritarians banned fully automatic weapons in 1986. You would know that if you weren’t so ignorant.

They don’t have them either, snowflake. You unconstitutional authoritarians banned fully automatic weapons in 1986. You would know that if you weren’t so ignorant.
buy your own shotgun and insist you need to upgrade your weapons qualification to fully automatic Arms. the Civil War is our guide.

buy your own shotgun
Buy your own house. Buy your own food. Buy your own healthcare. We don’t have any of those things listed in the Bill of Right. But we do have firearms. I want my government-issued fully automatic firearm and I want it now.

This is why you don’t elect Republicans:

Screen Shot 2018-12-24 at 10.11.19 AM.png

buy your own shotgun
Buy your own house. Buy your own food. Buy your own healthcare. We don’t have any of those things listed in the Bill of Right. But we do have firearms. I want my government-issued fully automatic firearm and I want it now.
stop complaining and show some initiative, gun lover. anybody can Talk.
Initiative for........? Why are you unable to follow conversations and stay on track? Do you suffer from some sort of condition we should know about?

Typical left-wing “representative”. Create laws to oppress the people, refuse to live by any of those same laws.
Mayor Bill de Blasio, a self-declared progressive “man of the people,” has erected a massive new “privacy fence” to keep his constituents from looking in on Gracie Mansion.
I’m sorry Bill...I thought you said we shouldn’t have a wall at our border. If we don’t need a wall at the perimeter of our nation, why the fuck would you need one at the perimeter of the public property that you don’t even own? Clearly you’re racist. Clearly you’re afraid of any New Yorker that doesn’t look like you. And clearly you don’t want the people to even be able to see their representative - much less meet with him.

https://nypost.com/2014/12/11/de-fence-ive-mayor-builds-taller-barrier-at-gracie-mansion/

Typical left-wing “representative”. Create laws to oppress the people, refuse to live by any of those same laws.
Mayor Bill de Blasio, a self-declared progressive “man of the people,” has erected a massive new “privacy fence” to keep his constituents from looking in on Gracie Mansion.
I’m sorry Bill...I thought you said we shouldn’t have a wall at our border. If we don’t need a wall at the perimeter of our nation, why the fuck would you need one at the perimeter of the public property that you don’t even own? Clearly you’re racist. Clearly you’re afraid of any New Yorker that doesn’t look like you. And clearly you don’t want the people to even be able to see their representative - much less meet with him.

https://nypost.com/2014/12/11/de-fence-ive-mayor-builds-taller-barrier-at-gracie-mansion/
Everybody deserves privacy in their own home, even a mayor of a large city.

Actually nobody does elect Democrats. They just steal elections. It's easier and easy rivals free for prime consideration.

Forum List

Back