This Is Your Side, Liberals

Is your name a Jackie joke

You were not trying to say "Jackie The Jokeman Martling" were you?
Not sure if I am telling it right, but it goes something like this:

A guy gets a prostitute and asks her how much.
She says, "I'll do whatever you want for $25 an hour."
He says, "Good. Here's $200. Go paint my house."
No, it's a hot young girl sits down next to a guy at a bar. She turns to him and says I'll do anything you want to as long as you can name it in three words. He thinks for a moment and then says to her, paint my house.
No I think I was right
No, you weren't. Three words is what makes the joke funny since it was supposed to be Suck My Dick.
Here's three words for you

Still not funny.

Poor, poor PoliticalShit.

Reduced to quoting an unknown student leader from somewhere, somewhere.

Poor, poor PoliticalShit.

Sigh.

Your vulgarity is far from the worst aspect of Liberals....

"...former New York Gov. George Pataki called the killings the "predictable outcome of divisive, anti-cop rhetoric of Attorney General Eric Holder and Bill De Blasio."
Killings of 2 New York officers trigger backlash - Yahoo News

Tsk, tsk, slow day for you at Stormfront, what?

Every time some Liberal offense-to-civilization is posted, many Liberals immediately complain that....'that doesn't represent me....I don't agree with that....why are you blaming all Liberals..." etc., etc.

Well, wake up and smell the coffee: this political system is binary. You vote for Obama, you are responsible for his actions...and for Pelosi having been speaker.....such as his urging the anti-police protesters with "Stay on course!"

Don't like it?
Vote more carefully.

The posit is nakedly absurd. No one is responsible for the actions of a third party, whether they voted for that party or not. Not to mention, no entire group (of "Liberals" or any other label) ALL took the same action, for any group is made up of indiiduals and individuals are by definition individual. By that antilogic all "conservatives", unanimously, are responsible for George Bush (either or both) and everything they did. Not to mention Nixon, Harding and so on. Not gonna happen in Logicland.

I stopped reading here where the OP left the launchpad of reality and faded into the stratosphere of the upper atmosphere's Bizarro-Wackiside Layer.

Buh-bye. :bye1:
And yet you and your buddies routinely claim all republicans, all teaparty or conservatives did something, supported something or were responsible for something, so we can conclude that according to you, you can claim anything you want, but the rest of us can not.

And where did I do that, liar?

Just show me ONE post. Anywhere, anytime.

See what I mean?
Get back to me when you call out all the liberals doing it.

Is your name a Jackie joke

No, it's a hot young girl sits down next to a guy at a bar. She turns to him and says I'll do anything you want to as long as you can name it in three words. He thinks for a moment and then says to her, paint my house.
No I think I was right
No, you weren't. Three words is what makes the joke funny since it was supposed to be Suck My Dick.

Lighten up, it works both ways.

Every time some Liberal offense-to-civilization is posted, many Liberals immediately complain that....'that doesn't represent me....I don't agree with that....why are you blaming all Liberals..." etc., etc.

Well, wake up and smell the coffee: this political system is binary. You vote for Obama, you are responsible for his actions...and for Pelosi having been speaker.....such as his urging the anti-police protesters with "Stay on course!"

Don't like it?
Vote more carefully.

The posit is nakedly absurd. No one is responsible for the actions of a third party, whether they voted for that party or not. Not to mention, no entire group (of "Liberals" or any other label) ALL took the same action, for any group is made up of indiiduals and individuals are by definition individual. By that antilogic all "conservatives", unanimously, are responsible for George Bush (either or both) and everything they did. Not to mention Nixon, Harding and so on. Not gonna happen in Logicland.

I stopped reading here where the OP left the launchpad of reality and faded into the stratosphere of the upper atmosphere's Bizarro-Wackiside Layer.

Buh-bye. :bye1:
And yet you and your buddies routinely claim all republicans, all teaparty or conservatives did something, supported something or were responsible for something, so we can conclude that according to you, you can claim anything you want, but the rest of us can not.

And where did I do that, liar?

Just show me ONE post. Anywhere, anytime.

See what I mean?
Get back to me when you call out all the liberals doing it.

No, asshole -- YOU get back to ME when you can back up your shit. Otherwise you're a liar.

You deny that a host of board liberals have claimed that any opposition to Obama makes one racist? You deny that anyone on your side on this board has not claimed simply criticizing Obama and his policies equates to asking he be assassinated?

Exactly WHO has claimed this, RetiredGySgt ? Hmmmm?

I have never claimed that and I know of not one single lib here who claims that.

I call out racist behavior. Let the chips fall where they fall.

You deny that a host of board liberals have claimed that any opposition to Obama makes one racist? You deny that anyone on your side on this board has not claimed simply criticizing Obama and his policies equates to asking he be assassinated?

I have never claimed that and I know of not one single lib here who claims that.

One real easy name is Jillian and you know as well as I do others have as well, ANY criticism of Obama is automatically responded to with calling the poster a racist, Rdean has done it as well, Remind me how you have never read their shit.

This is just the kind of black and white binary thinking that has earned them the title "Conservatards".

The guy who murdered the cops has now been determined to have a history of anti-government extremism.

PoliticalChic is an anti-government extremist.

...there's an equation right out of her political mathematics textbook.

He was also a Muslim.

No I think I was right
Here's three words for you

Still not funny.

:lol:

CG I love that avatar. :thup:

If you're perceived as being anti-cop, anti-military, anti-business, anti-capitalism, pro-criminal, anti-American, pro-Islamist, anti-white, anti-Christian, maybe it's not the other guy's fault you're perceived that way.

Maybe people are just listening to you.

If that isn't where you stand, maybe you could temper your comments to where you really DO stand.

One real easy name is Jillian and you know as well as I do others have as well, ANY criticism of Obama is automatically responded to with calling the poster a racist, Rdean has done it as well, Remind me how you have never read their shit.

Exactly WHERE has jillian said this? Not to mention that you are likely lying, I am used to Righties lying. So, I just called Jillian over here.

If you're perceived as being anti-cop, anti-military, anti-business, anti-capitalism, pro-criminal, anti-American, pro-Islamist, anti-white, anti-Christian, maybe it's not the other guy's fault you're perceived that way.

If that isn't where you stand, maybe you could temper your comments to where you really DO stand.

Or maybe gadflies are just pinning those strawmen on because they haven't a clue what rational debate is and are only out to start a fight, which means it absolutely IS the other guy's fault. :eusa_hand:

See that last exchange with RGS and his bullshit for an example.

See the OP for another.

Or maybe gadflies are just pinning those strawmen on because they haven't a clue what rational debate is and are only out to start a fight. :eusa_hand:

Yep, that's the risk you take with your words and actions.

I wouldn't want to be in a position of defending myself against the murder of two cops.

This is just the kind of black and white binary thinking that has earned them the title "Conservatards".

The guy who murdered the cops has now been determined to have a history of anti-government extremism.

PoliticalChic is an anti-government extremist.

...there's an equation right out of her political mathematics textbook.

He was also a Muslim.
But not representative of all Muslims.

The tiny, hateful minority making moronic statements against the police are not representative of all protesters.

And the ignorance and stupidity of the OP is not representative of all conservatives.

See how that works?

Or maybe gadflies are just pinning those strawmen on because they haven't a clue what rational debate is and are only out to start a fight. :eusa_hand:

I wouldn't want to be in a position of defending myself against the murder of two cops.

And....nobody here is. You have failed.

I haven't posted anything about that, so it would have to be --- and I'll just keep saying it until it starts to sink in -- pinned on there as a strawman by some dishonest hack.

Just like RGS' last outburst right above, where he painted himself into a corner since he can't prove it.

Last night in another failed thread I actually had one asshole telling me I and "the left" were responsible for ---- "this problem", whatever that meant. When I asked him what the fuck he was even talking about he accused me of not addressing the question by asking what the question was.

Another thread, I've got TheNutHouse calling me a supporter of "infanticide", even though I've never posted on that, or abortion or anything resembling it. That's a thread where I've been pinned a "supporter of Satan" -- even though I have already posted that I don't even believe in "Satan". That doesn't matter -- they pin it. Yet another thread I've got an assclown who's actually a mod, telling me that I and my cronies, the whole label thing, have said this, that and the other about climate change. Even though I've never posed on that topic either.

You really can't make this shit up. It's the tool of rhetorical pissants who dig themselves into fallacy holes and don't even get that they're doing it.

That isn't a "risk I take". That's a "bullshit they commit". And they'll get called on it, every fucking time, like it or lump it.

Last edited:

Exactly WHERE has jillian said this? Not to mention that you are likely lying, I am used to Righties lying. So, I just called Jillian over here.

he is lying. but that's standard operating procedure for him.

Forum List

Back