🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'This land has never once been Jewish'

Lipush, et al,

I am becoming more and more convinced that the Arab truly wants to open a religious war.

A prominent Islamic scholar who is making a landmark visit to the Gaza Strip has declared that Israel has no right to exist.

REUTERS0GAZ55_PALESTINIANS-_0508_11039783_wa.jpg

Yusuf al-Qaradawi said Thursday that "this land has never once been a Jewish land. Palestine is for the Arab Islamic nation." The Qatar-based cleric was made famous by his popular TV show and is widely respected in the Muslim world.
(COMMENT)

As much as America, and its leaders, are trying to promote the Idea that there is no war on Islam, the Islamic Leaders are sending the exact oppositie message.

Now, they are even promoting an alternative history. How much credibility does this give to
them or any position they would support?

Most Respectfully,
R

Mr R. alternate islamic history is nothing new. I was young----it was about 45 years
ago ---when I first encountered lots of young---educated----talkative ----here in the US
for further professional training-----"graduates" from "over there"---the indian sub-
continent, Iran, middle east etc etc I was just about the only person around the
weekend evenings that I worked with whom they could converse. That is when I
learned that muslims and hindus who grew up even in the same state in India ---had
SO DIVERGENT a view of its history------and pakistanis diverged EVEN MORE SO---
so much for the history of the Indian subcontinent-------when it came to WORLD
HISTORY-----it got even more ludicrous. I am referring to intelligent people----
top of the line students-----graduates of the most prized schools To sum up----
revised history is nothing new and it never went away. I got older ---had a son--
he ended up for HIGH SCHOOL ---in a special school for the bright and he ended
up with a pakistani chemistry lab partner------day after day on coming home he ---
said "Ma,, you won't believe what Siddique told me today" The islamic
versions of history would make an interesting topic for discussion. Some one
should do a doctoral thesis on the subject

All one needs to do is go to a Palestinian school and see what they teach their kids.
In other words, once this generation of terrorists is gone, we got a next wave coming.
If only there was a way to stop the teaching of hatred in Gaza.....

All one needs to do is go to a Palestinian school and see what they teach their kids.
In other words, once this generation of terrorists is gone, we got a next wave coming.

Its not just Gaza-----I got a review of islamo nazi literature I read as
a child------as a young adult-----from pakistanis ---young university
graduates----who quoted it as if it was "GOSPEL TRUTH" ---verbatim.
That was more than 40 years ago-----the action in Mumbai, the times
square bomber----etc etc-----was no big surprise

a few decades ago I would have said "just go to a mosque---where speeches
are delivered in english"-----but that was before there was a fear of surveillance

What hatred are they teaching in Gaza?

Hatred of Jews. Are you serious with these questions?

Its a technique used by the indecent as in

Witness: "There were blond hairs on his black sweater"

Indecent lawyer: "how many"?

Witness: " I did not count them"

Indecent lawyer: "so you admit that you do not know how
to count-----and you do not see well"

It is a serious enough question for you to duck out on the answer.

This is probably the same in Gaza as well as the West Bank. And, of course, we have seen plenty of those cartoon videos which teach the Palestinian children to hate the Jews. Maybe Tinnie had also learned to hate Jews there since he is always saying it is OK to kill Israelis because they are really not citizens, but either soldiers or illegal occupants.

What? I answered the question.

By the way, speaking of ducking questions-- I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, that you didn't open a certain thread. So can you please go to the thread about new legislation in the Palestinian territories that legalizes chopping off hands, and answer the questions that were posed to you over there.

By the way, speaking of ducking questions-- I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, that you didn't open a certain thread. So can you please go to the thread about new legislation in the Palestinian territories that legalizes chopping off hands, and answer the questions that were posed to you over there.

OK, I posted in that thread.

Now answer my question.

OK, I posted in that thread.

Now answer my question.

I already answered your question before. So for the second time--they preach hatred of Jews.

Prominent Islamic scholar?

A theology major has no particular expertise in regional history outside his own religious framework.

In actuality, the guy has no better credentials in the field of history than my Old Aunt Fanny... ;-)

Last edited:
Prominent Islamic scholar?

A theology major has no particular expertise in regional history outside his own religious framework.

In actuality, the guy has no better credentials in the field of history than my Old Aunt Fanny... ;-)

The man is expressing a fact, the land has never been exclusively Jewish. And impossible for me to judge the relative knowledge of history the two you name have, I do not know enough about either to make such a comparison.

A prominent Islamic scholar who is making a landmark visit to the Gaza Strip has declared thYusuf al-Qaradawi*said Thursday that "this land has never once been a Jewish land. Palestine is for the Arab Islamic nation." The Qatar-based cleric was made famous by his popular TV show and is widely respected in the Muslim world.t Israel has no right to exist.

REUTERS0GAZ55_PALESTINIANS-_0508_11039783_wa.jpg

Yusuf al-Qaradawi said Thursday that "this land has never once been a Jewish land. Palestine is for the Arab Islamic nation." The Qatar-based cleric was made famous by his popular TV show and is widely respected in the Muslim world.

Islamic cleric in Gaza, rejects Israel's existence - Israel News, Ynetnews

--------------

t9414.gif

His words are true, and the article is reading into his words things he did not say. The thread title is a lie. He stands in the Gaza Strip and says this has never been Jewish land, and it never has been. His words: Yusuf al-Qaradawi*said Thursday that "this land has never once been a Jewish land. Palestine is for the Arab Islamic nation." The Qatar-based cleric was made famous by his popular TV show and is widely respected in the Muslim world.

Last edited:
The tribe of Judea never sat here.?

Booth you and him are lacking history lessons.!

A tribe and a judgeship and a kingdom and a nation are all entirely different things from one another. And the OT is not a history book either. it says nothing about history. The tribe of Judea, is that a people the Historian Herodotus wrote about?

Last edited:
Gaza*(Arabic:*غزة**Ġazzah,*IPA:*[ˈɣazza]), also referred to as*Gaza City, is a*Palestinian*city in theGaza Strip, with a population of about 450,000, making it the largest city in the*Palestinian territories. Inhabited since at least the 15th century BC,[4]*Gaza has been dominated by several different peoples and empires throughout its history. The*Philistines*made it a part of theirpentapolis*after the*Ancient Egyptians*had ruled it for nearly 350 years. Under the*Romans*and later the*Byzantines, Gaza experienced relative peace and its port flourished. In 635 AD, it became the first city in*Palestine*to be conquered by the*Rashidun army*and quickly developed into a centre of*Islamic law. However, by the time the*Crusaders*invaded the city in the late 11th century, it was in ruins. In later centuries, Gaza experienced several hardships—fromMongol*raids to floods and locusts, reducing it to a village by the 16th century, when it was incorporated into the*Ottoman Empire. During the first half of Ottoman rule, the*Ridwan dynastycontrolled Gaza and under them the city went through an age of great commerce and peace. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza

Forum List

Back