'This land has never once been Jewish'

It shall never happen, its exactly like Hitler asking for recognition of a Germany free of Jews!

Then you can kiss the idea of a Palestinian State goodbye ! :cool:

Germany survived the Nazis, Palestine shall survive Zionism! History always is repeating itself.

The two cases you just compared have nothing to do with each other. They are not even remotely close to being similar. It's just another excuse for you to bring up Nazis which we all know you worship.
Also, whenever you bring up Nazi Germany, it just shows hows incredibly desperate you are when arguing with me.
Have I ever told you that you really REALLY stink at arguing ??

Then you can kiss the idea of a Palestinian State goodbye ! :cool:

Germany survived the Nazis, Palestine shall survive Zionism! History always is repeating itself.

The two cases you just compared have nothing to do with each other. They are not even remotely close to being similar. It's just another excuse for you to bring up Nazis which we all know you worship.
Also, whenever you bring up Nazi Germany, it just shows hows incredibly desperate you are when arguing with me.

They are just alike, fascist regimes were trying to ethnically cleanse one group of people from their lands! It failed then and it shall fail now.

They are just alike, fascist regimes were trying to ethnically cleanse one group of people from their lands! It failed then and it shall fail now.

LOL. Ethnically Cleanse is just another term that is used to promote the Palestinian Propaganda Campaign !

LOL. Ethnically Cleanse is just another term that is used to promote the Palestinian Propaganda Campaign !

it makes a good point about the ETHNIC CLEANSING business-----a business in which
her disgusting isa worshipping kith and kin have been engaged for 1700 years. In the
end her filth does fail. Some day the atrocity her filth inflicted even on arabia will be
ended -----right now 20% of the residents of arabia are ----NON ISA WORSHIPPERs ---
ie .....not scum Someday they wiill rise up (or sit down) and destroy the stench
of isa-worship in arabia -----

Some day the Indian sub-continent will rid itself of the filth, too

If that were true, I would have to call the holocaust just a zionist propaganda campaign!

If that were true, I would have to call the holocaust just a zionist propaganda campaign!

You already have, several times ..Idiot ! Hahaha. You keep making a fool of yourself Sherri !

toastman; SherriMunnerlyn; Lipush; et al,

This discussion, centered on the historical record, and establishing ancient links in the past, is counterproductive.

There was never a nation of Israel before 1948 and it is impossible for you to prove something that never was. You do not even try.

YOU cannot change history
(COMMENT)

The pro-Palestinian movement cannot and will not acknowledge any point that does not directly support their claim that they, somehow, are the rightful inheritors of the land that they call Palestine (self-defined).

This is not about "right or wrong;" this is not about "the right thing to do;" this is not about "peaceful resolution and productive relationships among people" or "nation building." This is about power and influence. This is about the inability of the Arab to assimilate or interact with other cultures.

What has happened in ancient times is of no consequence. What has happened a century ago, means nothing. The events of a half-century ago are contested. And the reality of today, is unacceptable to the Arab/Palestinian. They accept no interpretation of events, except their own.

The Arab Palestinian, supported today by terrorist organizations, the conduct terrorist activity, that support Irans bid to establish their regional hegemony, that support the Assad Regime in the suppression of the general population; and is attempting to further Shia Law and barbaric applications of imposed religious justice, enforce religious teachings, and further religious decrees; are what you are trying to deal with in this conversation. It is a futile effort.

While there are legitimate grievances on both sides, issues that could be resolved through peaceful means, the relationship between between the two parties (Israeli 'v' Palestinian) has deteriorated to such a degree that neither side can now accomplish much in terms of a peaceful settlement.

We have to assume, given the attitude of the Palestinian, that they are not interested in a negotiated peaceful settlement and that they fully appreciate the current economic conditions and prosperity that the hostiles brings them; and are willing to continue their current path indefinitely. And we see the Israeli is content with the status quo of the current situation.

Since both sides are in agreement, that the continuation of hostilities is in the absolute best interest of the people and a peaceful solution is not in the best interest of the people, we (as outside observers) should not be too concerned with the current conditions of either people (Palestinian or Israeli); but attempt to help them maintain this obscene status quo.

Most Respectfully,
R

Watching depravity of Israelis increase with every day seems to be something you find amusing. I do not find it to be funny, I will never see the human rights abuses of the Occupation as amusing or funny and the people do not desire it to continue, the people simply are seemingly powerless to stop it.They simply are left to respond to the human rights abuses as they may effect each of them personally every day. Young Palestinians graduate from college in Gaza and cannot get a job. My advice to them is remain steadfast in the face of the Occupation. It is these college students who contributed substantially to the Facebook campaign to free unlawfully detained political prisoner Samer Issawi. What inspiring young people they are! Like a breath of fresh air, they embrace their challenges, they know justice and truth are on their side as they seek freedom from Occupation! What beautiful people they are!

You already have, several times ..Idiot ! Hahaha. You keep making a fool of yourself Sherri !

NO, I did not, must have been yourself you are thinking of.

Well, you started a thread entitled 'The Myth of The Holocaust' .
Are you gonna deny that too liar ??
I keep catching you lying. What does that say on your stance about the 'Palestinian Cause'
http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-badlands/288144-the-myth-of-the-holocaust.html

Last edited:
BTW, it was all a childish thread. Sherri was pissed that Roudy opened up a threat about "Palestine" being a myth, and like some annoyed toddler, she opened up a response thread about the Shoah being a myth.

The maturity will kill some of us, I tell ya.

BTW, it was all a childish thread. Sherri was pissed that Roudy opened up a threat about "Palestine" being a myth, and like some annoyed toddler, she opened up a response thread about the Shoah being a myth.

The maturity will kill some of us, I tell ya.

Yup, exactly. It was a 'revenge' thread. The level of immaturity from this 'woman' is unreal.

I keep catching you lying. What does that say on your stance about the 'Palestinian Cause'
http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-badlands/288144-the-myth-of-the-holocaust.html

I posted about thatan article with that title addressing questions some have with claims made about the holocaust they find questionable. So what? I lied about nothing.

Last edited:

I posted about thatan article with that title addressing questions some have with claims made about the holocaust they find questionable. So what? I lied about nothing.

Your whole purpose on this board is built on a lie... Your a joke :cuckoo:

Bringing truth into the light invokes reaction like yours, personal attacks is all you have. So predictable and boring!

Bringing truth into the light invokes reaction like yours, personal attacks is all you have. So predictable and boring!

A thread title is a statement by the person who introduces the thread topic---
If it is a QUOTATION-----an honest person places it between quotation
marks. It is logical to assume that if a statement appears over the name
of a person as the heading of the thread-----that the statement reflects a
belief or assertion of that person if it is not designated as a quotation by
some other means of repudiating it as a statement of fact. In the case
in question-----a question mark could have rendered the title reasonable.

A thread title is a statement by the person who introduces the thread topic---
If it is a QUOTATION-----an honest person places it between quotation
marks. It is logical to assume that if a statement appears over the name
of a person as the heading of the thread-----that the statement reflects a
belief or assertion of that person if it is not designated as a quotation by
some other means of repudiating it as a statement of fact. In the case
in question-----a question mark could have rendered the title reasonable.

The article addressed myths a part of the holocaust and it did not call the holocaust itself a myth. I regularly title my threads the titles of articles I discuss in the OP.

Forum List

Back