This mayor wants to publicize who’s on welfare and where they live

Welfare is supposed to be a helping hand, not a lifestyle or a permanent hand out. It's was intended as temporary help. Period.

It's become a racket. Here's how it works: Get a bitch pregnant- she gets section 8 housing, food stamps, medicaid, AFDC, and whatever the fuck else she can. Meanwhile the baby daddy gets free rent, free food, and whatever else she gets;while hustling some dope for cash on the side.

Fuck that shit. Bring back the chain gangs. You want welfare? You go on a work detail beeatch!!!

If you can afford a jet ski and a motor home, should taxpayers be paying for your food stamps?

If you can afford a jet ski and a motorhome, should taxpayers be paying for your food stamps?
Right, because everyone who gets public assistance has jet skis and motorhomes
Conservatives actually believe that... unfortunately.

I wonder why?

Michigan woman wins $1 million lottery, still collects welfare.

If you can afford a jet ski and a motor home, should taxpayers be paying for your food stamps?

If you can afford a jet ski and a motorhome, should taxpayers be paying for your food stamps?
People who identify as conservatives tend to see things as black, or white. They have trouble with complications.

They are however, more likely to identify threats, than people who identify as liberals.

So maybe we should leave the Republicans outside in the front yard to guard the country, and liberals will do all the thinking

Because the public pays their way, and shame can be a great motivator.

For those capable of feeling shame... Lol

People who identify as conservatives tend to see things as black, or white. They have trouble with complications.

They are however, more likely to identify threats, than people who identify as liberals.

So maybe we should leave the Republicans outside in the front yard to guard the country, and liberals will do all the thinking

That's what led us to most of the mess this nation is in

Doesn't the left have more to worry about than Lewiston, Maine's welfare list?
Oh, we worry about plenty of things, like causing you guys to be butthurt over gay marriage.

No, I think it's the gays butts who hurt after they get married.

Don't you have classes ?

Or did you fail out already ?

Silly. Show how much you know. Gays stop having sexing after they get married just like the breeders do. lol

The poor need to be shamed so they don't enjoy being poor so much

Only through suffering and humiliation will the poor give up their ways
Was that in the gospel of mark? :2up:

As Jesus once said to a beggar in the street.......Get a job freeloader!
"My disciples, today I say to you, if you come upon a beggar on the street, don't give him anything, after all, he's not poor since he has a shirt!"

Anyone who does not make enough money should be ashamed.
The losers in life need to be identified so everyone knows who they are

Anyone who does not make enough money should be ashamed.
The losers in life need to be identified so everyone knows who they are
Yes, for jesus once said: "Wealth is the only real measure of success, those who are starving, I say to you, just need to work harder!"

Forum List

Back