This New Trump Ad Is MAGA Fire 🔥

You’re in a cult.

Cult:

a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing:

"a cult of personality surrounding the leaders"

…particularly to the exclusion of facts, evidence, and the truth.
^^ Says the party that must pledge allegiance to the State Religion of Transgender-queers. You all believe that men can give birth, and that there are more than two genders. No one can take anything you people say seriously. You are in a literal satanic cult.

Small problem...

Trump is not getting prosecuted for saying the election was stolen....

Look at the charges...
Yes he is. Look at the Georgia charges. None of the individual actions they did are actual crimes. They are charging him and his staff with making phone calls, posting tweets, and sending emails, inquiring about exposing election fraud. Nowhere in these texts and calls was there any demand to do anything illegal. Look at the transcripts. Nothing illegal is ever suggested.

And it's truthful and to the point. It exposes the blatant hypocrisy of the left. This hypocrisy will be met with defiance this upcoming election. It's the only way to make America great again.

Imagine if there wasn't enough room on the POLITICS thread for this paean to the love of a man for another man.

Yes he is. Look at the Georgia charges. None of the individual actions they did are actual crimes. They are charging him and his staff with making phone calls, posting tweets, and sending emails, inquiring about exposing election fraud. Nowhere in these texts and calls was there any demand to do anything illegal. Look at the transcripts. Nothing illegal is ever suggested.
None of the individual actions they did are actual crimes
Why do you pretend to have read it?

America is sick of Trump and sick of MAGA
Republicans will see how much in

Trump and those who support him will lose Big League
Progs are not Americans from the writings of the founding fathers. So as you win and win some more, someone has to pay for it.

You wanna back that up with your life, motherfucker?

You're a lying sack of shit. Put your ass where your mouth is boy, cause it's probably coming.

1/6 was people trying to exercise their 1st Amendment rights. The coup was Democrats cheating the 2020 election.

Half or more of America is pissed off about that. Let's see how you explain that's going to work out well for your plans going forward.

I'm ready to back up what I say with my life, boy, because I know it's true.

You ain't got the balls nor the conviction; You're just a slandering little pussy ass liar. :blahblah:
If he doesn't want to, I'll pinch hit for him.

Boy, you're in for the shock of your life then. You have no clue how RICO laws work, do you?

^^projection.

Feel free to quote any text or email or transcript of them actually demanding to do something illegal. Go.
2. On Dec. 31, Trump signed a false verification for a Georgia lawsuit alleging election fraud after being warned by staffers that the allegations were “inaccurate” (¶ 30).

Forum List

Back