This New Trump Ad Is MAGA Fire 🔥

And it's truthful and to the point. It exposes the blatant hypocrisy of the left. This hypocrisy will be met with defiance this upcoming election. It's the only way to make America great again.

I don't like it. Once again, the same ol' people are using the same tired messages meant to appeal to Trump's base while still not getting the real message out to the general public what is really going on in this country. Boring.

And it's truthful and to the point. It exposes the blatant hypocrisy of the left. This hypocrisy will be met with defiance this upcoming election. It's the only way to make America great again.

I fully aporeciate why my threads must be moved to make room for shit like this..

I don't like it. Once again, the same ol' people are using the same tired messages meant to appeal to Trump's base while still not getting the real message out to the general public what is really going on in this country. Boring.
What's that, and who is telling you?

:desk:

Trump attorneys guided false electors in Georgia, GOP chair says​

By KYLE CHENEY
08/22/2023 10:17 AM EDT

The false electors were later used by Trump allies to attempt to foment a conflict on Jan. 6, 2021 and derail the transfer of power to President Joe Biden.
One of the documents Shafer revealed was a transcript of the meeting of the pro-Trump false elector slate. It reveals that Smith addressed the group before they signed the papers.

“We’re conducting this because the contest of the election in Georgia is ongoing,” Smith told the group. “And so we continue to contest the election of the electors in Georgia. And so we’re going to conduct this in accordance with the Constitution of the United States and we’re going to conduct the electorate today similar to what happened in 1960 in Hawaii.”

“And if we did not hold this meeting, then our election contest would effectively be abandoned,” Shafer replied to Smith.

“That’s correct,” Smith responded.

Shafer also revealed a Dec. 10, 2020 email he received from Alex Kaufman, a local GOP attorney urging him to push forward with convening the slate of false electors a few days later. Trump-affiliated attorneys Cleta Mitchell, Kurt Hilbert and Smith were copied on the email.
Trump attorneys guided false electors in Georgia, GOP chair says

Exclusive: Text messages reveal Trump operatives considered using breached voting data to decertify Georgia’s Senate runoff in 2021​

By Zachary Cohen, CNN
Updated 1:43 PM EDT, Fri April 21, 2023
https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/21/politics/trump-georgia-senate-breached-voting-data/index.html
There is nothing wrong or illegal to appoint alternative electors in case the local election is overturned. JFK did it.

Forum List

Back