This Republican

How do we believe you're not a woke faggot w/ purple hair neck tattoos and nose rings cosplaying as a man? :dunno:
Why do you suppose that all these guys calling me a liar and not one of them has pointed to a single false statement anywhere in the OP.

Could it be they call me a liar because they NEED me to be a liar?
After all, the truth shows them for who they really are.

"Honor became a joke" so you would rather vote for a doddering old fool and be the propaganda arm of CNN than try to make the GOP better. You never had any honor.
What steps do you think are required to make the GOP better? Can any of those steps be taken with trump as their candidate?

"Honor became a joke" so you would rather vote for a doddering old fool and be the propaganda arm of CNN than try to make the GOP better. You never had any honor.
That "doddering old fool" has been kicking GOP ass since 2009.
No wonder you hate him.

AND

Joe biden never tried to catch a plane to the Revolution.

Atheism Has No Basis for the Idea of Good or Evil, Just or Unjust 240225 {post•823} Cougarbear Feb’24 Sahnbf says the Founding Generation formed a government: “that has a Constitution inspired of the God of the Book of Mormon and Bible. The purpose of this country was to allow for enough freedom of religion and thought for Jesus Christ to restore his Church again to the world after centuries of full apostasy.” cgrbr 240225 Sahnbf00823

This Republican 240225
That confabulation by Saint Cougarbear is a important mile marker on the Republican parties road to oblivion

See {post•824} nfbw 240225 Vahnbf00824 to {post•823} Sahnbf00823

{post•34} nfbw 239225 Vtrxyz00034 to all MAGA

Last edited:
Why do you suppose that all these guys calling me a liar and not one of them has pointed to a single false statement anywhere in the OP.

Could it be they call me a liar because they NEED me to be a liar?
After all, the truth shows them for who they really are.
They're triggered by anything non complementary to their CULT.

So attempting a violent insurrection is "conservative"
Extorting an ally is "conservative"
Lying is "conservative"

Well, maybe it is "conservative"
But it certainly isn't Republican.
Lol

What Insurrection?

You walk like a Duck, Quack like a Duck. You are a Duck

Forum List

Back