This should be a day in which we prevent men and women from dying for nothing

Don't get me wrong, I respect those that serve and especially those that have fallen. But 6000+ dead in two places that are worse off than before we got there pisses me off. No respect for the people that decide who and why our brave servicemen and women fight....
.....people die in wars---plain and simple--that's what humans do ....when terrorists kill MORE people than died at Pearl Harbor, it's justifiable to defend ourselves
Agreed.
But Iraq didn't have anything to do with 911...

George Bush, the GOP, and Fox News got us into Iraq. Going into Iraq, then took resources away from Afghanistan, turning it into another Bush, GOP fuck up.

The reality is this:
Going to war in Iraq was one of the worst decisions in US history. It was a decision AND plan that was created by the GOP, it was pushed by Fox News and the GOP, and every single republican in America supported war in Iraq.
In 2002-2004 No republicans opposed Iraq at all. Now all the sheep act like they were opposed to Iraq, which is a total lie.

All Republicans and Trumpers suppoprted the War in Iraq. Just another example of the failure and failed leadership from the GOP.
We whooped ass in that war in Iraq with only 4,000 dead. We wiped out Saddam Hussein, who would have nuclear weapons by now. We also killed thousands of AQ soldiers and destroyed AQ's WMD factory along with their scientists in Sargat.

Compare that to the wars that Democrats get us into that had absolutely nothing to do with US national security. And BTW, the Democratic party of slavery always reinstituted slavery to fight these unnecessary wars.

WWI 116,000
WWII 405,000
Korea 36,000
Vietnam 68,000

It is incredibly stupid and disingenuous when Democrats complain about the way Republican presidents handle matters of war.

You're an idiot.
You're trying to make the argument that the War in Iraq was a success??? Are you stupid or something.
I'm just a lot smarter and more knowledgeable than you.

We were attacked, dumbass. We had to respond. So we whooped ass in Afghanistan and Iraq. And we did it without using it as an excuse to reinstitute slavery in the USA like the Democratic party of slavery tends to do.

Afghanistan and Iraq were the only wars that were necessary for US national security in the last century.
Afghanistan was justifiable but there was no way in hell that the Iraqi war could be justified. They had nothing to do with 9/11
Wrong. You're just not educated enough regarding the subject to know what it had to do with Iraq.

Read UBL's 1996 declaration of war against the USA.

"No one argues today about three facts that are known to everyone:

"First, for over seven years the United States has been occupying the lands of Islam in the holiest of places, the Arabian Peninsula, plundering its riches, dictating to its rulers, humiliating its people, terrorizing its neighbors, and turning its bases in the Peninsula into a spearhead through which to fight the neighboring Muslim peoples.

"Second, despite the great devastation inflicted on the Iraqi people by the crusader-Zionist alliance, and despite the huge number of those killed, which has exceeded 1 million ... despite all this, the Americans are once again trying to repeat the horrific massacres, as though they are not content with the protracted blockade imposed after the ferocious war or the fragmentation and devastation.

"Third, if the Americans' aims behind these wars are religious and economic, the aim is also to serve the Jews' petty state and divert attention from its occupation of Jerusalem and murder of Muslims there. The best proof of this is their eagerness to destroy Iraq, the strongest neighboring Arab state.

"All these crimes and sins committed by the Americans are a clear declaration of war on God, his messenger, and Muslims. ... On that basis, and in compliance with God's order, we issue the following fatwa to all Muslims: The ruling to kill Americans and their allies -- civilians and military -- is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it. ...We -- with God's help -- call on every Muslim who believes in God and wishes to be rewarded to comply with God's order to kill the Americans and plunder their money wherever and whenever they find it."

The Khobar Towers bombing, the USS Cole attack, the simultaneous bombings of the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania and the 9/11 attacks had everything to do with Iraq.

And by 2003 al Qaeda controlled a huge swath of territory in NE Iraq where they had a massively fortified WMD factory in Sargat.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, I respect those that serve and especially those that have fallen. But 6000+ dead in two places that are worse off than before we got there pisses me off. No respect for the people that decide who and why our brave servicemen and women fight....
.....people die in wars---plain and simple--that's what humans do ....when terrorists kill MORE people than died at Pearl Harbor, it's justifiable to defend ourselves
Agreed.
But Iraq didn't have anything to do with 911...

George Bush, the GOP, and Fox News got us into Iraq. Going into Iraq, then took resources away from Afghanistan, turning it into another Bush, GOP fuck up.

The reality is this:
Going to war in Iraq was one of the worst decisions in US history. It was a decision AND plan that was created by the GOP, it was pushed by Fox News and the GOP, and every single republican in America supported war in Iraq.
In 2002-2004 No republicans opposed Iraq at all. Now all the sheep act like they were opposed to Iraq, which is a total lie.

All Republicans and Trumpers suppoprted the War in Iraq. Just another example of the failure and failed leadership from the GOP.
We whooped ass in that war in Iraq with only 4,000 dead. We wiped out Saddam Hussein, who would have nuclear weapons by now. We also killed thousands of AQ soldiers and destroyed AQ's WMD factory along with their scientists in Sargat.

Compare that to the wars that Democrats get us into that had absolutely nothing to do with US national security. And BTW, the Democratic party of slavery always reinstituted slavery to fight these unnecessary wars.

WWI 116,000
WWII 405,000
Korea 36,000
Vietnam 68,000

It is incredibly stupid and disingenuous when Democrats complain about the way Republican presidents handle matters of war.

You're an idiot.
You're trying to make the argument that the War in Iraq was a success??? Are you stupid or something.
I'm just a lot smarter and more knowledgeable than you.

We were attacked, dumbass. We had to respond. So we whooped ass in Afghanistan and Iraq. And we did it without using it as an excuse to reinstitute slavery in the USA like the Democratic party of slavery tends to do.

Afghanistan and Iraq were the only wars that were necessary for US national security in the last century.
Well if you want to live in an alternate reality and claim Iraq was a success then that is on you. But in Earth based reality, you are a total joke.
A complete retard.

Memorial Day=dying for nothing? Either the post is based in some cyber cafe in a place that ends with 'stan or the poster is one of those rare (I hope) Americans that has grown up in front of violent vid games and left wing boob toob junk. I continue to have faith that most of us are better than that.

Forum List

Back