This vile creature, ellen page criticizing celebs who are Christian.

The only Americans who go to church are those who are seeking sex with priests.

How loud and proud hollywood is to attack Christianity and never ever say one fucking word from their arrogant fucking faces about the religion that actually systematically executes gays and stone women for being raped.

They can and indeed will burn in hell.

"about the religion that actually systematically executes gays and stone women for being raped." Sure thing owl. You care about gay rights, and raped women having the right to have an abortion. Got it, Sparky.

Mud whistle just compared gays to kkk members. If he could he would stone them.

How loud and proud hollywood is to attack Christianity and never ever say one fucking word from their arrogant fucking faces about the religion that actually systematically executes gays and stone women for being raped.

Mudwhistle would Stone gays. He’s a republican.

The USA is infested with bogus Christianity.

Take Vice President Mike Penis for instance. He associates with Donald Trump who is: a fornicator, a liar, a money launderer, and a traitor.

He convinces himself it’s ok because so did jesus

Take Vice President Mike Penis for instance. He associates with Donald Trump who is: a fornicator, a liar, a money launderer, and a traitor.

Jesus associated with fornicators, liars, money launderers, and traitors.

You don't know much, do you.

Jesus was likely gay.

Pedophile priests are following Jesus's practices?

Maybe Vice President Mike Penis is actually gay and rented his family from an acting agency on a long term deal.

Jesus was likely gay.

I said gay, not pedophile. Look up the difference.

They were REPENTANT.

Trump is anything but

As I said, you don't know much.

American bogus Christians believe going to church occasionally makes you a Christian.

So. What makes one a Christian?

Funny that these children of Satan can't see their own HATE.

Jesus was likely gay.

Not much.

"You either suck cock, or you don't."
- Andrew Dice Clay

Jesus was likely gay.

Not much.

- Andrew Dice Clay
So you don’t know the difference, got it.

Jesus was likely gay.

Not much.

- Andrew Dice Clay

Explain it to me.

Jesus was likely gay.

Not much.

- Andrew Dice Clay

Explain it to me.
Jesus only hung around with men. And banged a woman only once. Only once means that he didn’t like it.

When did people in the entertainment/movie industry ever attack a religion? Would these people who identify themselves only as "Christian" PLEASE identify what sect they are in. Which denomination? The word "Christian" applies to millions in the U.S. and across the world. I don't know how many people in the "Hollywood" are adherents to a ""Christian" faith, a Jewish faith, a Muslim faith, or any other.
Please be specitic.

So you're a Christian, are ya?
You are a fucking loser
From what I can tell, you didn't answer my question.

Seriously, that's about as easy a question as questions are going to get.

So, are you a Christian?
Whats your point. Christ and the apostles BOLDLY WARNED people to turn from sin and repent. They weren't who the left believes them to be.
I was just curious and asked him a clear and direct and simple question.

As of this moment, he has chosen not to answer me.

Here's the problem.

The Churches who she was criticizing are the ones who look at gays being executed in the Middle East and say, "Man, that looks like fun, I wish we could do that."

And then they want to make women have their rapists' babies.

Jesus was likely gay.

The was blasphemous.

Not much.

- Andrew Dice Clay

Explain it to me.
Jesus only hung around with men. And banged a woman only once. Only once means that he didn’t like it.

Your voice of ignorance has spoken.

Forum List

Back