This was an actual headline concerning the mueller report release

It’s honestly bewildering.
It's become a mania.

My wife thinks even less of Trump than I do, and she thinks the Dems and the media are being ridiculous and desperate.

This is insane.
What’s sad is that this actually works on people. There’s hordes out there who still believe that he is guilty of collusion, and that Barr, and I guess the entire mueller team, are gonna cover it up in the redactions. The mueller probe turned trumps “fixer” in Cohen with tax evasion charges, he took a deal, and they didn’t get squat off of his info.
Yeah. It's tough to say. I think it's possible that this whole circus won't change anyone's mind on Trump one way or the other. Even Independents.
The headline: (Breaking News it flashed), had a picture of trump up top, then read: He (implying trump who was pictured) said “I’m fucked, this is going to end my presidency”.

I read a little bit. It said in a matter of a couple paragraphs THIS WAS SOMETHING THAT A “SOURCE” ALLGEEDLY HEARD TRUMP SAY during the investigation.

BWHAHAHAHA. WTF. So instead of reporting on what was in the actual report...they are reporting on what trump allegedly said years ago, out of context, with secondhand information, using an unnamed source, about a crime he’s just been exonerated from. Obviously this article is intended to mislead the hordes of retards out there who only read the headlines by implying trump knew he was colluding and thought he was gonna get caught...while the report on the extremely thorough investigation exonerating him is being released. Apparently something he allegedly said, years ago, coming from an unnamed source, is somehow BREAKING NEWS!!!!! But not the mueller report...yea the media totally isn’t biased at all.

How is it even possible the mainstream media doesn’t even understand that because of their antics, the chickens have already come home to roost in the form of freaking Donald Trump, of all people, becoming president? And they’re getting even more crazier. It’s honestly bewildering.
It's an attention-getter. Even MindWars has started a thread on it, and you know how much she loves Trump.
I agree with you it is misleading, but it's all about drawing in readers. Everyone will be using it to grab customers. Trump said the F word and it sounds a lot worse than it is.
Oh that’s totally what it is. Problem is, it works, people buy into it. They haven’t caught onto the fact that this is basically the new version of Nigerian prince emails, they don’t necessarily steal money...but they keep this stupid media dinosaur alive. Just die already. You’re old, you’re antiquated, and you’re terrible at your job mainstream media. Ugh, I wanna wash the sliminess and antiquatedness off of me now.
Why would people "buy it?" Unless they only read headlines, they are going to know almost immediately when and in what context those remarks were made.
Without the press, our democracy dies. Jefferson said he would rather see press and no government than government and no press.
You cannot take the press away. Sorry. I won't let you.

They need to be held to a minimum of standards, don't you think? They're tearing the nation apart. You can't possibly think otherwise. You lefties are all for controlling what the common man says, thinks and owns. What makes the "press" exempt from your rules?

It's become a mania.

My wife thinks even less of Trump than I do, and she thinks the Dems and the media are being ridiculous and desperate.

This is insane.
What’s sad is that this actually works on people. There’s hordes out there who still believe that he is guilty of collusion, and that Barr, and I guess the entire mueller team, are gonna cover it up in the redactions. The mueller probe turned trumps “fixer” in Cohen with tax evasion charges, he took a deal, and they didn’t get squat off of his info.
Yeah. It's tough to say. I think it's possible that this whole circus won't change anyone's mind on Trump one way or the other. Even Independents.
The headline: (Breaking News it flashed), had a picture of trump up top, then read: He (implying trump who was pictured) said “I’m fucked, this is going to end my presidency”.

I read a little bit. It said in a matter of a couple paragraphs THIS WAS SOMETHING THAT A “SOURCE” ALLGEEDLY HEARD TRUMP SAY during the investigation.

BWHAHAHAHA. WTF. So instead of reporting on what was in the actual report...they are reporting on what trump allegedly said years ago, out of context, with secondhand information, using an unnamed source, about a crime he’s just been exonerated from. Obviously this article is intended to mislead the hordes of retards out there who only read the headlines by implying trump knew he was colluding and thought he was gonna get caught...while the report on the extremely thorough investigation exonerating him is being released. Apparently something he allegedly said, years ago, coming from an unnamed source, is somehow BREAKING NEWS!!!!! But not the mueller report...yea the media totally isn’t biased at all.

How is it even possible the mainstream media doesn’t even understand that because of their antics, the chickens have already come home to roost in the form of freaking Donald Trump, of all people, becoming president? And they’re getting even more crazier. It’s honestly bewildering.
It's an attention-getter. Even MindWars has started a thread on it, and you know how much she loves Trump.
I agree with you it is misleading, but it's all about drawing in readers. Everyone will be using it to grab customers. Trump said the F word and it sounds a lot worse than it is.
Oh that’s totally what it is. Problem is, it works, people buy into it. They haven’t caught onto the fact that this is basically the new version of Nigerian prince emails, they don’t necessarily steal money...but they keep this stupid media dinosaur alive. Just die already. You’re old, you’re antiquated, and you’re terrible at your job mainstream media. Ugh, I wanna wash the sliminess and antiquatedness off of me now.
Why would people "buy it?" Unless they only read headlines, they are going to know almost immediately when and in what context those remarks were made.
Without the press, our democracy dies. Jefferson said he would rather see press and no government than government and no press.

They need to be held to a minimum of standards, don't you think? They're tearing the nation apart. You can't possibly think otherwise. You lefties are all for controlling what the common man says, thinks and owns. What makes the "press" exempt from your rules?
As I've said many times, the party has completely lost its shit. And that includes the media.

It's become a mania.

This is insane.

As I've said many times, the party has completely lost its shit. And that includes the media.

It makes me so angry. They can't see how close we are to forging a new path. Trump voters are by and large coming around to a more "left" leaning economic and foreign policies but they won't stop hammering us with their identity and gender hysteria which is the main point of contention between the two camps. No self respecting white male will ever, ever, ever sign on to that stuff.

And they know it. That's why they want to destroy us. Then they call us racist for getting defensive.

It's become a mania.

This is insane.

It makes me so angry. They can't see how close we are to forging a new path. Trump voters are by and large coming around to a more "left" leaning economic and foreign policies but they won't stop hammering us with their identity and gender hysteria which is the main point of contention between the two camps. No self respecting white male will ever, ever, ever sign on to that stuff.

And they know it. That's why they want to destroy us. Then they call us racist for getting defensive.
Submission to an ideology is a very powerful thing.

It's become a mania.

This is insane.
/—-/ Like the hordes that are convinced the Holocaust never happened or 9/11 was an inside job, and there is no plane wreckage at the pentagon- rumors of collusion and obstruction will go on for years. Some just can’t admit they were wrong.

It is actually in the Mueller report. It would not be in the Mueller report if it were not substantiated.

So, you can stop acting stupid now. Oh; your not acting. OK ........
Libs are the stupid ones.

Mueller Reveals Trump’s First Reaction to Special Counsel: ‘This is the End of My Presidency. I’m F*cked’
The media is so in the tank of the left they can't even camouflage their intent.

Mueller Reveals Trump’s First Reaction to Special Counsel: ‘This is the End of My Presidency. I’m F*cked’
The media is so in the tank of the left they can't even camouflage their intent.
At this point, if they tried to camouflage their intent, that would be considered far right.

If Trump believes that this will destroy his presidency

then there must be something he is worried about

and if Trump is worried then he knows something that we don't know

Its Karma

It's become a mania.

This is insane.

Yeah, and that includes you....

Doesn't it?

It's become a mania.

This is insane.

Yeah, and that includes you....

Doesn't it?
Registered Independent, sorry.

Interestingly enough Old Lady, there are some on these very boards that read a headline, think it says what they want it to, and then post the link as "proof" of their claims.

Only trouble is, they generally don't read the article. Me? If there is a link, I will check it out to see what they are talking about. And, sometimes I'm rewarded with a whole bunch of amusement when I read the article because it says the opposite of what the poster thought it did. I then pull parts from their own link to debate them with.

giphy.gif

If Trump believes that this will destroy his presidency

then there must be something he is worried about

and if Trump is worried then he knows something that we don't know

Its Karma
/----/ The comment was second hand from 2 years ago.

It is very simple.....
I will include pictures so we can all understand....

ELECTED OFFICIALS.......

potkettel.jpg

AMERICAN CITIZENS......

the-blame-game.jpg

THE MEDIA......

media.jpg

THE WEALTHY.....

divide-and-conquer-cartoon-pinterest.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back