This Week Marks the 51st Anniversary Of Interracial Marriage

And for the people who want to talk polls

How many Americans approve of same sex marriage?

I like seeing conservatives twist themselves into knots trying to defend the indefensible

Nope, even back then there were a majority of people that thought the Loving decision was correct.

You are trying to take something that ended 51 years ago and put that on a completely different set of people.

The question is, Why? What does that accomplish?

Back then 56% approved of interracial marriage and that was after the supreme court decision -- even less approved before then -- and guess what the numbers were when you polled conservatives?

So why you ask? Because I like to remind conservatives that they often like to go back and rewrite history when it suits them -- which is why they hate posts like these..

Conservatives only love to go back and opine about the past when it suits them -- conservatives always opine about taking America back to a time way back when --- so I will always be here to remind you why we say "fuck that"

Except......I didn't say that.

And for the people who want to talk polls

How many Americans approve of same sex marriage?

I like seeing conservatives twist themselves into knots trying to defend the indefensible

Government shouldn't be issuing licence for marriage, so, yes, I do not approve of State Sanctioned Marriage, Same Sex or not same sex.

Nope, even back then there were a majority of people that thought the Loving decision was correct.

You are trying to take something that ended 51 years ago and put that on a completely different set of people.

Back then 56% approved of interracial marriage and that was after the supreme court decision -- even less approved before then -- and guess what the numbers were when you polled conservatives?

So why you ask? Because I like to remind conservatives that they often like to go back and rewrite history when it suits them -- which is why they hate posts like these..

Conservatives only love to go back and opine about the past when it suits them -- conservatives always opine about taking America back to a time way back when --- so I will always be here to remind you why we say "fuck that"

And libs continue to enslave....even today, as they place groups, races, ethnicites, etc, into nice little bouquets, in order to extract and manipulate by voting nice little trinkets and toys out of the treasury.

Wait, what? What conservative wants to bring back a ban on interracial marriage? Name one.

Be careful with that -- it use to be a time where advocating a business be able to discriminate on the basis of race in this day and age was dumb for a sitting politician to say -- but here we are..

It use to be a time that running as a blatant Nazi wouldn't get you any party's nomination --- but here we are

So don't up and believe that EVERYONE is ok with this ..

Racists always exist at the margins and wait for their chance to make their bias mainstream due to people just like you saying "let's forget about this"

Racists---leftists existed in majorities ie slavery and segregation.

And libs continue to enslave....even today, as they place groups, races, ethnicites, etc, into nice little bouquets, in order to extract and manipulate by voting nice little trinkets and toys out of the treasury.

The problem with their theory is that it's losing steam and they know it. Why else would they drag up something 51 years ago and try to bait folks into an argument.

It actually makes them look pathetic and we all know that people don't like hanging out with pathetic people.

Forum List

Back