This world cannot last much longer,the last days are here!

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
This world cannot last much longer,the last days are here today! The signs of the end are all around us,this world is in its last days. WW111 ready to start any time in the mid-east or N. Korea or with Russia.All the nations of the world in debt that can never be repaid.More and more nations seeking and getting nukes.new disease,climate change, more earthquakes, more volcanoes,terrorists worldwide,crime and Violence growing, what thinking person does not see the truth? Are you ready?

So you are going through life blinded to truth??? Head in the sand,your butt up in the air ready to be kicked??

Funny, you posted last March that the rapture would be "any day now".

Over a year later and you are still preaching the same nonsense? lol

ANYDAY from today to the end of 2015 IMHO. I cannot see how this world lasts much longer.The signs of the end are all around us,this world is in its last days. WW111 ready to start any time in the mid-east or N. Korea or with Russia.All the nations of the world in debt that can never be repaid.More and more nations seeking and getting nukes.new disease,climate change, more earthquakes, more volcanoes,terrorists worldwide,crime and Violence growing, what thinking person does not see the truth? Are you ready? Do you have a plan?

Bring it!

Fire_fighters_practice_with_spraying_equipment,_March_1981.jpg

Has anybody seen the episode of "Parks and Recreations" where the town cult hosts an event on the day the world will end? Then the world, of course, doesn't end and he tries to schedule it for a day next year. So the head of the parks services says the park is booked that day and the guy is like "oops I meant... uh...;" then he looks at the calendar and picks a free day. :laugh:

Funny stuff

Funny, you posted last March that the rapture would be "any day now".

Over a year later and you are still preaching the same nonsense? lol

ANYDAY from today to the end of 2015 IMHO. I cannot see how this world lasts much longer.The signs of the end are all around us,this world is in its last days. WW111 ready to start any time in the mid-east or N. Korea or with Russia.All the nations of the world in debt that can never be repaid.More and more nations seeking and getting nukes.new disease,climate change, more earthquakes, more volcanoes,terrorists worldwide,crime and Violence growing, what thinking person does not see the truth? Are you ready? Do you have a plan?

Last edited by a moderator:
This world cannot last much longer,the last days are here today! The signs of the end are all around us,this world is in its last days. WW111 ready to start any time in the mid-east or N. Korea or with Russia.All the nations of the world in debt that can never be repaid.More and more nations seeking and getting nukes.new disease,climate change, more earthquakes, more volcanoes,terrorists worldwide,crime and Violence growing, what thinking person does not see the truth? Are you ready?

Ok, now tell us about the downside.

There is only one answer to the world's problems but mankind will seek answers anyplace but the right place!and you???

There is only one answer to the world's problems but mankind will seek answers anyplace but the right place!and you???

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LJkHm2WtSsk#t=29]Slap Shot, Hanson Bros. Debut - YouTube[/ame]

Beware!!! Bewarned! Time is very short, this world is at the end of days for this age. This world must soon be re-newed back to perfection. I am ready and you?

I don't even know if I should bother getting up for work tomorrow.
First the global warming thing,or global whatever.
Then we had Sequester....
That was the straw that....

We might have survived anything but the Sequester on top of all the global climate shit that the US
is totally responsible for according to the Libs...

Then Sequester....

We are so fucked.

Someone on the MSNBC show Morning Joe said the number one cause of all this so called climate shit was
farming in the US...

Remember when we were proud of our agriculture and how we were considered the bread basket of the world....

Now according to the Liberals farmers are the scum of the earth and should be destroyed.

The world's nations face Economic Collapse, moral collapse,social collapse. wwIII any day.Even nature has turned on us,sun,weather,earthquakes, volcanoes. Who has the wisdom,knowledge,power to fix the world's problems???

Last edited:
Imagine going through life with this kind of shit running through your head 24/7?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back