Those ancient Egyptians were "nuts"

Where the hell do you think they found King Tut?

There have been quite a few mummified people found in burial vaults in the pyramids. Where they hell did you get the idea that no bodies have ever been found in them?

Oh... yeah ... Fox News.

Sometimes I think that for right wingers there IS a different reality-universe.
But, but so many were empty! How do we explain that? It's possible Carson does not belong in an asylum.

There is a sarcophagus in the Great Pyramid, and there is evidence the pyramids were robbed multiple times.

The problem with whackjob theories is the whackjobs think their idiotic theories should be given equal weight to other theories which have far more scientific evidence to support them.

It's like a retard saying his theory the moon is made of cheese has equal creedence as a theory which says the moon was formed from debris caused by a collision between the Earth and a Mars-sized rock.

Just so with the "grain storage" theory of Carson's versus the tomb theory.

There have been quite a few mummified people found in burial vaults in the pyramids. Where they hell did you get the idea that no bodies have ever been found in them?

Oh... yeah ... Fox News.

========
I wish they would all go and live in their alternate universe and quit screwing this one up.

Really, those ancient Egyptians must have either been nuts or have had a weird sense of humor (at least according to that renowned Egyptologist, Dr. Ben Carson) when placing dead bodies next to their food source.
They have never found a mummy in the Pyramids. In fact, there are even inscriptions that specify the pyramids were not for burial. They just have never found what they said they were for..

Oh... yeah ... Fox News.

But, but so many were empty! How do we explain that? It's possible Carson does not belong in an asylum.
========
Most of the pyramids, and their burial chambers, were looted centuries before we found them. And since we found them the looting got even worse. Even now there are people trying to dig up artifacts from the pyramids and surrounding structures so they can sell them.

There has always been a brisk market for Egyptian antiquities.

And the burial chambers are quite small. They wouldn't hold enough grain to be worth all the trouble and expense of building them. And, if you saw the picture someone posted of an ACTUAL grain storage site that is VERIFIED you would see they DID NOT use pyramids for that purpose.

BEN CARSON IS A FUCKING IDIOT

Really, those ancient Egyptians must have either been nuts or have had a weird sense of humor (at least according to that renowned Egyptologist, Dr. Ben Carson) when placing dead bodies next to their food source.
They have never found a mummy in the Pyramids. In fact, there are even inscriptions that specify the pyramids were not for burial. They just have never found what they said they were for..
There's a Queen's chamber and a King's chamber with a sarcophagus. There are also signs of multiple break-ins.

There is a sarcophagus in the Great Pyramid, and there is evidence the pyramids were robbed multiple times.

The problem with whackjob theories is the whackjobs think their idiotic theories should be given equal weight to other theories which have far more scientific evidence to support them.

It's like a retard saying his theory the moon is made of cheese has equal creedence as a theory which says the moon was formed from debris caused by a collision between the Earth and a Mars-sized rock.

Just so with the "grain storage" theory of Carson's versus the tomb theory.
I know. But I enjoy trying to help the gullible RW try to find ways to ignore the lunacy of the candidate de jour. But hey maybe the earth is only 6000 years old, and the jews could have taken out Hitler if they had guns.

Whether or not the pyramids were meant to be tombs has nothing at all to do with the viability of the retarded theory the pyramids were grain silos.

They were not grain silos. End of story.

"They once said the Earth was flat, so my crackpot theory is true!"

There's a Queen's chamber and a King's chamber with a sarcophagus. There are also signs of multiple break-ins.
Yes, but it wasn't finished. And if it was actually meant for burial, that would be the only time in their history a burial chamber was above the entrance.
There are also ancient legends about Khufu and his burial which had nothing to do with his pyramid.
I saw it on one of the history/science tv channels a while back.

Yes, but it wasn't finished. And if it was actually meant for burial, that would be the only time in their history a burial chamber was above the entrance.
There are also ancient legends about Khufu and his burial which had nothing to do with his pyramid.
Absolutely nothing in this has validated Carson's grain silo idea.

Nothing.

It's a ludicrous idea. Everything else is just a bunch of smoke thrown up to protect him from some well-deserved ridicule.

Nothing.

It's a ludicrous idea. Everything else is just a bunch of smoke thrown up to protect him from some well-deserved ridicule.
I didn't post "smoke" I posted facts. I don't even like Ben Carson.

The only ones that want shit where they eat are the one that feel the environment is theirs and theirs alone to mess up and pollute.
So, go shit in your own mess kit.

Not as "nuts" as the bed wetting libtards who shit where they eat.

Nothing.

Ridicule is one thing. But this is just another ..... crazy idea.

His view on evolution is that proponents believe their must be a concrete way to explain how life and the world came to be, and when they cannot prove each step along the way .... it means God created everything the way it is ..... which means gays is "absolutely" a choice ....... which means the holocaust was not God's doing but mankind's failure to arm itself ......

Nothing.

Then why are we talking about tombs instead of just laughing our asses off at Carson?

Nothing.

Then why are we talking about tombs instead of just laughing our asses off at Carson?
Well, it's no laughing matter. LOL. There are serious articles about whether America would ever elect a potus known to suffer from a mental illness, and there's some though Lincoln might have had depression issues, and Goldwater had issues and JFK took psychotropics.

I dunno about some greek dude, but the pyramids not having bodies in them is pretty suspicious.
========

There have been quite a few mummified people found in burial vaults in the pyramids. Where the hell did you get the idea that no bodies have ever been found in them?

Oh... yeah ... Fox News.

Tut was found in the Valley of the Kings, not a pyramid.
The idea comes from archeologist's.
Not one mummy has been found in any of the pyramids.

And what Carson stated pyramids might have been used for matters because?

Really, there are dozens of threads bashing Carson and the one thing that is totally absent in almost all of them is a single point on POLICY. And people seem to wonder why we get such shit candidates running for the high office. It is because asinine shit like this is talked about/has a larger influence on voters than actual policy.
latest

Because it speaks to his judgement and critical thinking ability.

And that matters a great deal.

It's amazing this actually has to be explained to you and the others.

Exactly, it's his reasoning process. He verges into wingnut territory despite over 100 years of historical research, because the historical record is at odds with his reading of Joseph and the Bible. And with his creationist views, he does the same thing. It's not so much Darwinism, because Darwin himself said he had deep moral misgivings about what his theory's effect would be for the notion of a loving God: would God resort to such pain and death to achieve his desired end? So, any Christian should have difficulty resolving that apparent conflict.

But that's not what Carson does. Rather, he has constructed a fantasy of circular reasoning. He first begins by saying evolution is evidence of the arrogance “that they are so smart that if they can’t explain how God did something, then it didn’t happen, which of course means that they’re God. You don’t need a God if you consider yourself capable of explaining everything.” - See more at: Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'

And the fact is Darwin certainly did not consider himself, or his theory, as "explaining everything," or not necessarily showing a creator does not exist

But Carson doesn't stop there. He goes on to say that of course species may change within species so "God doesn't have to start all over every 50 years." But, because we can't line up every fossil showing the step by step evolution from single cell to inter-species evolution ... "where are the fossil remains?"

Ben Carson: I Will Believe in Evolution When They Show Me the Fossils—No, YOU'VE Never Been to a Museum

So, to achieve his religious myth, first he has to mischaracterize a scientific theory, then accept the theory in part where it is irrefutable, and then dismiss it entirely ... not on a scientific basis, but because there's no chain of fossils.

In short, he is not a rational person.

It is amazing that I have to explain to you and others that this is irrelevant and means nothing. That if you really want to examine his critical thinking skills and judgement we would be discussing his POLICIES and why they are good/bad. Instead we have hit jobs centered around the 5 second media clip that people salivate over.

I also cant believe that you, of all people here, are falling for this overused and asinine political 'discourse' (and that uses the phrase VERY loosely).

Forum List

Back