Those supporting Kim Davis don't really care about Religious Freedom

Once again, there is no such thing as Christian Sharia law, it's some idiot term the anti Christian crowd has made up. It's just that simple but being simpleminded fools you can't quite wrap your heads around it
There most certainly is. And you are a big supporter of it. Most of your posts are on what you think the laws should be in this country based on YOUR interpretation of YOUR religious faith. That is sharia pure and simple. Just because you don't like it to be called that because of the muslim connotations doesn't make it any less tru.

You know what? You better hope this nation's Christians don't go Sharia law on you left loons....you'd be sorely outnumbered and YOU may very well find yourself being tossed of a tall building. Think about it, toad.
There it is! Sassy admitting that if her brand of Christian got to make our nation's laws based on their interpretation...they would kill us.
Once again....Christians aren't a threat to homosexuals......Muslims are.

Gaypers and leftists are scared shit less when it comes to Muzzies.
Actually you are so terrified you are afraid of a word, "sharia".

Well, thank our courts for making sure christian sharia isn't taking hold in places like Kentucky where Kim Davis was trying to establish it. We know you don't like to be called on your attempts to establish and support christian sharia so you pretend it doesn't exist. That's not gonna work. You want our laws to be based on YOUR interpretation of what YOUR religion says. Jeremiah wants our laws based on HER interpretation of what HER religion says. The truth is...neither of you get to interject your religions into our secular laws. Thank goodness. :clap:

I repeat...there is no such thing as Christian Sharia law....you struggled in school didn't you?
Why do you keep saying that? Do you really believe that Christians don't have rules about how to behave and treat other people?

Once again, there is no such thing as Christian Sharia law, it's some idiot term the anti Christian crowd has made up. It's just that simple but being simpleminded fools you can't quite wrap your heads around it
So your only objection is to the use of the term 'sharia'?
Do you teally think that calling it christian sharia or something else makes a difference?
We had life under Christian Law once, it's referred to as the Dark Ages...
And under the Puritans...they hung people and forced everyone to go to church for hours on end.

I repeat...there is no such thing as Christian Sharia law....you struggled in school didn't you?
Why do you keep saying that? Do you really believe that Christians don't have rules about how to behave and treat other people?

Do you teally think that calling it christian sharia or something else makes a difference?
And under the Puritans...they hung people and forced everyone to go to church for hours on end.
What Sassy would call the Good Old Days...

There most certainly is. And you are a big supporter of it. Most of your posts are on what you think the laws should be in this country based on YOUR interpretation of YOUR religious faith. That is sharia pure and simple. Just because you don't like it to be called that because of the muslim connotations doesn't make it any less tru.

You know what? You better hope this nation's Christians don't go Sharia law on you left loons....you'd be sorely outnumbered and YOU may very well find yourself being tossed of a tall building. Think about it, toad.

Now that's super christy^^

The pilgrims had it but they burned witches not gays.
Don't blame the pilgrims...it was the puritans and they hung people, except for one guy they pressed to death because he knew their little game and refused to speak in court and plead one way or another....so they crushed him. Very christiany.

There it is! Sassy admitting that if her brand of Christian got to make our nation's laws based on their interpretation...they would kill us.
The threat is the same, only the Christians usually don't have the balls to carry through...
Actually, it's our great U.S. Constitution and the rule of law protects us and all other people who don't fit their idea of a human...yes, I said human....watch them dehumanize us every once in a while. Sassy did us all a favor by actually showing what many are thinking they would do if our laws did not protect us.

What Sassy would call the Good Old Days...
Oh, they hung catholics...and quakers...too.

That's right. You don't. Kim FORCED her office staff to adhere to HER interpretation of christian sharia under threat of being fired. What about THEIR religious freedom to not believe as she did? So, saying this is about Religious Freedom is all a sham....it's about freedom to force people in government to go by YOUR interpretation of religion.

She was pushing back against the rising tide of American Progressive Fascism

Yes they are....has anyone here denied that they are? But did you read Sassy's post. There's some wishful "christian" thinking for you.....thank goodness for our secular laws protecting us from "christians" like her.
Correction.....Democrats like her.....

Interestingly enough, If I was able to draw down a healthy full time salary from the government, without doing any work, and while getting free room and board, medical care, and meals, the Right would refer to me as a welfare leach....

You clowns are trying to associate Christianity with Islam when you use that idiotic term. Nothing more and nothing less. There is no such thing, you know it and I know it. Just stop
Do you really think there's much difference between your brand of "christianity" and far right muslims version of "islam"?
The difference is that of night and day.

You clowns are trying to associate Christianity with Islam when you use that idiotic term. Nothing more and nothing less. There is no such thing, you know it and I know it. Just stop
Do you really think there's much difference between your brand of "christianity" and far right muslims version of "islam"?
Not really. The only reason we see a difference is because of our non-religious secular laws.

However it ends up...because I truly could care less and really didn't care before the supreme court ruled.....one thing is certain. This lady will get PAID!!

Going to jail and losing her job for religious principle? Spend months in jail as a "political prisoner"...in America?

She's gonna get a book deal. And a ton of TV interviews. And maybe even movie rights.

You homos just made this woman famous...and probably rich in a few years!!

Gaypers and leftists are scared shit less when it comes to Muzzies.
Actually you are so terrified you are afraid of a word, "sharia".
I don't think you know the meaning of it.
Besides, it's closer to Judaism than anything remotely imagined in Christianity.

Not really. The only reason we see a difference is because of our non-religious secular laws.
No.....you just can't see the difference between keeping same-sex couples from marrying and stoning them to death. A little over dramatic if you ask me.

No.....you just can't see the difference between keeping same-sex couples from marrying and stoning them to death. A little over dramatic if you ask me.
Did you miss Sassy's post? Do you want me to link it for you again?

She wasn't a Christian? Was she muslim before then? Buddhist?
No relevance ,what so ever.
Total relevance. The claim was made she did not become a christian until after her divorces. I simply want to know what she was beforehand....inquiring minds want to know.
No question she was a Christian
just not THAT kind of Christian
You know...I was raised Lutheran and came from a town with lots of Catholics (mostly Irish, Polish, and Italian) and some Methodists and Presbyterians too...and we all thought we were all Christians. Then I went to college and with a friend went to a Bible meeting one day to check it out. They started talking about being Christian in that, if you weren't with them, you weren't Christian...and the usage of the term was very very exclusionary. Turned me right off to their form of "religion". To me,that "holier than thou" attitude is just outright evil.
And you base all Christians on that alone.makes it easy dosnt it?

Satan will trick anyone anyway he can.
People are also looking for reasons to not believe. If they only knew the comfort and joy....

No relevance ,what so ever.
Total relevance. The claim was made she did not become a christian until after her divorces. I simply want to know what she was beforehand....inquiring minds want to know.
You know...I was raised Lutheran and came from a town with lots of Catholics (mostly Irish, Polish, and Italian) and some Methodists and Presbyterians too...and we all thought we were all Christians. Then I went to college and with a friend went to a Bible meeting one day to check it out. They started talking about being Christian in that, if you weren't with them, you weren't Christian...and the usage of the term was very very exclusionary. Turned me right off to their form of "religion". To me,that "holier than thou" attitude is just outright evil.

People are also looking for reasons to not believe. If they only knew the comfort and joy....

Including you.

Including you.

ESPECIALLY Christians!
He wants to destroy our witness!

Forum List

Back