Thousands March Through Snow Protesting Global Warming

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
I know what will be said by the fearists, this type of weather is not abnormal and to that they are exactly right.

Thousands March Through Snow Protesting Global Warming The Daily Caller

The “Gore effect” has struck again, this time forcing thousands of Canadian eco-activists to march through the snow over the weekend, rallying against global warming on a cold Quebec City day.

The Globe and Mail reports the “Act On Climate Change” march included “representatives from First Nations, environmental activists and political groups” who are trying to convince politicians to ban oil sands extraction and prevent pipelines from being built to bring that oil to market.

Let's, for the sake of argument, ignore all the data and say global warming is occurring.

Now answer me this one question:

How does protesting stop it?

If Global Warming is caused "By The Globe" then why are they blaming conservatives. Its as if mean white people control the movements of the sun and moon.

Apparently you NaziCon retards still don't understand the effects of global warming.
Please explain and back up you assertions with proof.

Quite frankly, being an expert on the subject, I know you can't do that.

LOL! SOrry, but that's hilarious. Why don't you just make your case instead?
I'm not the one making extraordinary and very dubious claims regarding catastrophic global warming being caused by my trucks.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Provide evidence or STFU.

Otherwise, I will fart in your general direction and catapult livestock on you and the rest of you silly grail seekers.

Must have been marching, demanding more warmth..........

But back in reality.....where did all that cold come from?

At Start of 2015 Melt Season Arctic Sea Ice is in a Terrible State robertscribbler

Let me guess: global warming caused the cold.

Nah, unusual weather patterns.

In the above image, provided by Climate Reanalyzer, we find a classic polar vortex disruption type pattern (a rather odd event for April, as both polar amplification and vortex formation have both tended to fade by this seasonal period) in which the cold core is essentially ripped in half by warm air invading from the south. In this case, we see a massive warm air flood emerging from Eastern Europe, Western Russia and the North Atlantic riding up and over the polar zone across a warm frontal boundary. This greater warm air influx is joined with a lesser one emerging off the Ridiculously Resilient Ridge pattern off the US and Canadian West Coasts and flooding up over Alaska and the Mackenzie Delta region of Canada.

The cold cores are thus shoved aside. One has fled to a dubious haven over Eastern Siberia. The second has taken a stronger hold over Greenland. For the Greenland region, surface winds have encircled the new, displaced, cold pool, generating a temperature boundary that is sharply visible in the anomaly map. The dangerous weather-wrecking “Storms of My Grandchildren” Greenland melt and polar amplification pattern — featuring a Greenland cold pocket beside a meltwater-cooled North Atlantic zone surrounded by angrily warming regions.

Forum List

Back