Threats of violence in small town Oklahoma.

What did you lib pukes think would happen when you attempt to strip the people of their Constitutional rights.
Where in the Constitution does it say you cannot be told to wear a mask for public health?

Hint:. It doesn't.

We the people tell government what to do not the other way around. We are governments boss, they are our employees, got it.
A lesson that is sorely in need of being retaught. But its coming...
Oooh! Another revolution guy!

Come on everybody! Let's all point and laugh!
Why are you calling for others, to support your feelings? Do you require peer consent to form an opinion?
Lol, sounds like you're trying to project your insecurities on to me.

Well, don't worry. I can take it if it helps you feel better.
I don't feel. I think. Now that you've pegged yourself... Why is your mealy mouthed, bitch ass looking for back up? Hmmm..?
Lol, nice try but you're a tRumpling. You don't think, you emote.

Try again.
Nah... Ill stand firm. And your " revolution" against the founding principles of my nation, will be met head on. You do get an "A" for effort though. Waiting, so long to reply; hoping I wouldn't...
Better luck next time.
Lol, I'm not the ninny bloviating about revolution, Son. That's you.

Did you forget already?
Lol, fag boy... Your revolution against our founding principles aren't "mainstream". Hilarious that you promote your traitorous ways, as if they were the "status quo". Absolutely fucking priceless....
The only so-called "revolution" trying to get off the ground; is your kinds limp wristed, faggoty attempt to usher in a Nanny State over individualism.
Lol, escalating the name-calling?

Kid, you're a pathetic waste if time.

Get lost.

When and where would have been better? Tell us specifically
I think you're confused.

Wait! My bad, I Know you're confused, i just forgot who I was talking to for a second.

hahahahahah Trump is bad
Oh my goD!!

You finally said someone that made sense!

You communicated!!

What is China’s culpability?

Over a requirement to where a mask.

These almost certainly conservitard hicks are threading to harm the people in the stores because their almost certainly conservitard city government declared they must wear masks in public.

Cries of "unconstitutional" were heard. It's not, BTW. Unless you think the "no shoes, no shirt, no service" policy is as well.

From the mayor of Stillwater OK:
"In the short time beginning on May 1, 2020, that face coverings have been required for entry into stores/restaurants, store employees have been threatened with physical violence and showered with verbal abuse. In addition, there has been one threat of violence using a firearm. This has occurred in three short hours and in the face of clear medical evidence that face coverings helps contain the spread of COVID-19."

My opinion?

Dumb-ass, selfish, redneck tRumplings with no common sense, no education, and the self preservation instincts of depressed lemmings.

They have to remove that requirement. Like when the Rodney King riots happened. They hurried up the process for a retrial. It is because it depends on what the public thinks, not what the judges or political leaders thinks.

1588516128202.png

What did you lib pukes think would happen when you attempt to strip the people of their Constitutional rights.
Wrong.

Commie judges, upholding totalitarian bullshit, who'd a thunk?

American judges, with the best interests of Americans in mind, upholding the Constitution like they're supposed to.

Unlike the recent tRump appointees.

You wouldn't know the Constitution if someone bitch slapped you with it, neither would most judges, their rulings are perfect examples.

Lol, says someone who thinks the Amendments stop at two.

Where in the Constitution does it say you cannot be told to wear a mask for public health?

Hint:. It doesn't.

We the people tell government what to do not the other way around. We are governments boss, they are our employees, got it.
A lesson that is sorely in need of being retaught. But its coming...
Oooh! Another revolution guy!

Come on everybody! Let's all point and laugh!
Why are you calling for others, to support your feelings? Do you require peer consent to form an opinion?
Lol, sounds like you're trying to project your insecurities on to me.

Well, don't worry. I can take it if it helps you feel better.
I don't feel. I think. Now that you've pegged yourself... Why is your mealy mouthed, bitch ass looking for back up? Hmmm..?
Lol, nice try but you're a tRumpling. You don't think, you emote.

Try again.
Nah... Ill stand firm. And your " revolution" against the founding principles of my nation, will be met head on. You do get an "A" for effort though. Waiting, so long to reply; hoping I wouldn't...
Better luck next time.
Lol, I'm not the ninny bloviating about revolution, Son. That's you.

Did you forget already?
Lol, fag boy... Your revolution against our founding principles aren't "mainstream". Hilarious that you promote your traitorous ways, as if they were the "status quo". Absolutely fucking priceless....
The only so-called "revolution" trying to get off the ground; is your kinds limp wristed, faggoty attempt to usher in a Nanny State over individualism.
Lol, escalating the name-calling?

Kid, you're a pathetic waste if time.

Get lost.

When and where would have been better? Tell us specifically
I think you're confused.

Wait! My bad, I Know you're confused, i just forgot who I was talking to for a second.

hahahahahah Trump is bad
Oh my goD!!

You finally said someone that made sense!

You communicated!!

What is China’s culpability?
3zw7aj.jpg

These almost certainly conservitard hicks are threading to harm the people in the stores because their almost certainly conservitard city government declared they must wear masks in public.

Cries of "unconstitutional" were heard. It's not, BTW. Unless you think the "no shoes, no shirt, no service" policy is as well.

"In the short time beginning on May 1, 2020, that face coverings have been required for entry into stores/restaurants, store employees have been threatened with physical violence and showered with verbal abuse. In addition, there has been one threat of violence using a firearm. This has occurred in three short hours and in the face of clear medical evidence that face coverings helps contain the spread of COVID-19."

My opinion?

Dumb-ass, selfish, redneck tRumplings with no common sense, no education, and the self preservation instincts of depressed lemmings.

They have to remove that requirement. Like when the Rodney King riots happened. They hurried up the process for a retrial. It is because it depends on what the public thinks, not what the judges or political leaders thinks.

Temporary measures for emergency public health issues are not unconstitutional. Also, have you ever been anywhere with a sign that says "no shoes, no shirt, no service"?

Was that unconstitutional?

Wrong.

American judges, with the best interests of Americans in mind, upholding the Constitution like they're supposed to.

You wouldn't know the Constitution if someone bitch slapped you with it, neither would most judges, their rulings are perfect examples.

Well the very first one is the one being violated

My opinion?

Temporary measures for emergency public health issues are not unconstitutional. Also, have you ever been anywhere with a sign that says "no shoes, no shirt, no service"?

First amendment says otherwise

Wrong.

How?

Wrong.

How?
Read it and show me where any government procedures supersedes it

My opinion?

You're just spouting canned responses.

Try reading the post and responding intelligently.

If.you can.

Wrong.

How?
Read it
I have. It says nothing about face coverings, medical emergencies, or shopping.

Explain, if you can.

My opinion?

You're just spouting canned responses.

Try reading the post and responding intelligently.

If.you can.
I am. You can’t defend your own OP. Show me where on the first amendment it says a government agency over rules it

Wrong.

How?
Read it and show me where any government procedures supersedes it
Ok, so you can't.

Your surrender is noted.

Have a nice day.

Wrong.

How?
Read it
I have. It says nothing about face coverings, medical emergencies, or shopping.

Explain, if you can.
The point exactly

Actually I cheer people standing up for their liberty and rights
Yes, from a safe distance, in your safe space. Just like your heroes onFOX. Good for you. With "patriots" like you, we would still be a British colony.

Don't expect any more responses until you quote my posts in their entirety and proper context.

Oh no! Looks like i will have to find another ignorant crybaby cultist to call everyone "commies". I should probably start in a trailer park in Oklahoma. Oh dangit, i just found you again. The search continues....

Just keep proving your ignorance, I haven't lived in OK since 1976, but I do have family there.

Well geesh, I cant be expected to keep track of EVERY hillbilly Nazi, now can i?

Forum List

Back