Three in Four in U.S. Still See the Bible as Word of God

The anti-christ will have a one world "religion" AND HE WILL PROCLAME HIMSELF GOD!!!
Sounds pretty cool. When exactly is this going to happen?

NO PRETTY HOT!!!!=And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and [f]brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Judgment at the Throne of God

11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them. 12 And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds. 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. 15 And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
REVELATION 20:10-15

Why can't god, if he is all powerful, just make Satan a good angel again? Why can't he reveal himself to us? Why does hell or heaven depend on believing a retard like you who has no proof? Or your priest? Or the priest before him? Or your ancestors who were brainwashed from birth and passed it on to you? Why should hell be dependent on believing a church full of lying pedophiles about miracles they can't prove? Blow god out of our huge ass.

There you go with the bigoted nonsense again, making the bigoted assumption that Christians are only Christians because they learn it from their parents.

Sounds pretty cool. When exactly is this going to happen?

NO PRETTY HOT!!!!=And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and [f]brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them. 12 And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds. 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. 15 And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Why can't god, if he is all powerful, just make Satan a good angel again? Why can't he reveal himself to us? Why does hell or heaven depend on believing a retard like you who has no proof? Or your priest? Or the priest before him? Or your ancestors who were brainwashed from birth and passed it on to you? Why should hell be dependent on believing a church full of lying pedophiles about miracles they can't prove? Blow god out of our huge ass.

For a god that wants to be worshiped and glorified...he sure does hide a lot.

For a god that wants to be worshiped and glorified...he sure does hide a lot.

2yr old!!! why???WHY??? WHY??? GOD did not create robots, GOD has big plans for mankind,the universe is a huge place TRILLIONS OF STARS,MORE TRILLIONS OF WORLDS!!!

How many of them practice abstinence :eusa_think:

hrDxJuA.jpg

There you go with the bigoted nonsense again, making the bigoted assumption that Christians are only Christians because they learn it from their parents.

Overwhelmingly most people born into christianity stay chrstians
Mormons usually stay mormon
Buddhists usually don't convert
Muslims usually remain faithful to the word of Allah
And there are not that many jews for jesus. These people are really just covering all their bases. Just in case the jews are wrong they don't want to deny jesus. They should become Jews for Mohammad too just in case. Idiots.

Doesn't matter. You're all stupid.

No, all Christians can believe in their own way and all have their different kind of works to believe in. Thinking that the Bible was not the literary wors from God, but just a person who liked to write the Bible doesn't immediately make you a non-Christian.

Yes, but my point was that if you don't think the Bible is the literal word of god and you don't think it was inspired by god, well, if god didn't have anything to do with it, it wouldn't make much sense as a religious book, would it? :lol:

I was watching a show about Egypt during king tuts era and they were talking about their religion. These slaves believed in god because their pharaoh's told them they were gods. Average life span 22 years old. Sheep basically. So it got me thinking how improbable the old testament stories are yet people who are jewish or christian can't escape that the start of their religion is absolutely insane. Most christians fall back on "well I follow the new testament" but that one isn't reliable or believable either. The old wasn't written by Moses and the new wasn't written jesus. And both written at a later date, of first hand accounts. Possibly ripped off old Pagan stories. Real reliable. :eusa_liar:

If the christian religion didn't catch on you'd all be pagans.

I'm neither Christian nor pagan, so I'm not sure how this applies to me, but you replied to my post.....

Lets analyze that.

Bigotry is someone who, as a result of their prejudices...

Prejudice is a preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.

So I can't be a bigot because my dislike of religion is based on reason and experience.

Its all right here Why there is no god

And there are not that many jews for jesus. These people are really just covering all their bases. Just in case the jews are wrong they don't want to deny jesus. They should become Jews for Mohammad too just in case. Idiots.

Is that what PBS told you to say?

Lolol..

Yes mental illness runs rampant in america, especially in the Low IQ red states, good news fundamentalist Christianity soon to be classified as a mental disorder then some action an be taken :eusa_whistle:

Is that what PBS told you to say?

Lolol..

What did your pedophile brainwashed stupid priest tell you?

Yes mental illness runs rampant in america, especially in the Low IQ red states, good news fundamentalist Christianity soon to be classified as a mental disorder then some action an be taken :eusa_whistle:

Please god be true :eusa_pray:

I'm reminded of this gem....

"
BBC director-general Mark Thompson has claimed Christianity is treated with far less sensitivity than other religions because it is 'pretty broad shouldered'.
He suggested other faiths have a 'very close identity with ethnic minorities', and were therefore covered in a far more careful way by broadcasters.
But he also revealed that producers had to consider the possibilities of 'violent threats' instead of polite complaints if they pushed ahead with certain types of satire.
Mr Thompson said: 'Without question, "I complain in the strongest possible terms", is different from, "I complain in the strongest possible terms and I am loading my AK47 as I write". This definitely raises the stakes.'
But he added that religion as a whole should never receive the same 'protection and sensitivity' in the law as race."

"
To sum up, 1) We don't run shows making fun of the prophet because Muslims might kill us; 2) Christianity doesn't rate protections because Christians won't try to kill us if we make fun of them; and 3) Christians should shut up and take it."

Blog: BBC chief admits anti-Christian bias

Last edited:
Yet the real question is who is God? Which "God" are they referring to. In that debate Christendom has a number of possible contenders, even the "God" in the "in god we trust" statement on the back of the dollar bill.

So while appearing to be an encouraging statistic I gather, in reality it is as disturbing as the divisions actually present in not just Christendom, but all religions.

Thus contrary to certain speculations, the global religious institutional empire will prove useful in the fourth and final UN cycle of world war to birth finally actual world government.

Religious system deposition at the end of the cycle will provide a capital boost at the final stage of the world government phase to aid multi-national recovery. The UN will achieve a period of their own defined world "peace" and security.

Religious division aids the process. Religions are engineered by world government planners globally to aid the process of bringing in world government. The final cycle soon to start, takes a number of years to complete world government.

Don't worry, the next world war as GWOT Phase 2, will be resolved into a world peace resolution after that cycle has brought the national powers to their knees, 8th King world government will also pick them up off their knees.

The last three world wars, including the Cold War, all use this formula and resolved into a UN world government presentation in 1919, 1945 and 1990.

Apparently even the Devil believes the Bible is the Word of God, so that alone means really, nothing in and of itself, it is what it is. It takes more than believing, but being as well.

According to stats 2 in four Americans are on some kind of psych meds. And three of four should be but aren't. That means that 75% of people are crazy. So yeah the number sounds right.

Forum List

Back