Three killed in shooting near Jewish Community Center in KS

Reload this Page Three killed in shooting near Jewish Community Center in KS
The murderer was a pro-gun right wing Ku Klux Klan grand dragon from South Carolina. These are the kind that vote republicans into office.

He was from NC one town over from where I live now, He was a rightwing vermin alright

He bought a farm in Angier, North Carolina, where he formed the Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan in 1980. He preferred wearing fatigues to the traditional Klan robe and recruited active-duty soldiers to conduct paramilitary-style training, aggressively seeking publicity and taking inspiration from Hitler, as he described in his autobiography: “I would try to emulate Hitler’s methods of attracting members and supporters…I placed great emphasis on staging marches and rallies. It had been successful with Hitler.” His stated goal was to create an all-white “Carolina"

Hate?and Hitler?in the Heartland: The Arrest of Frazier Glenn Miller - The Daily Beast

The murderer was a pro-gun right wing Ku Klux Klan grand dragon from South Carolina. These are the kind that vote republicans into office.

He was from NC one town over from where I live now, He was a rightwing vermin alright

He bought a farm in Angier, North Carolina, where he formed the Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan in 1980. He preferred wearing fatigues to the traditional Klan robe and recruited active-duty soldiers to conduct paramilitary-style training, aggressively seeking publicity and taking inspiration from Hitler, as he described in his autobiography: “I would try to emulate Hitler’s methods of attracting members and supporters…I placed great emphasis on staging marches and rallies. It had been successful with Hitler.” His stated goal was to create an all-white “Carolina"

Hate?and Hitler?in the Heartland: The Arrest of Frazier Glenn Miller - The Daily Beast

Pretty darned disgusting.

The people who were killed were Methodists.

That's probably because most racists and Nazi's are intellectually inferior to the rest of the world.

(That means he was too stupid to realize who he was killing).

I guess this means he won't get his "I killed a Jew" tattoo.

Um no. He he specifically wanted to know who was Jewish, yet he shot and killed two Methodists..

He probably was too stupid to know a Methodist was not a Jew.

He ran for Congressional office as a Democrat in 2006! Just like Robert Byrd!

He wasnt very bright to run as a Democrat. The KKK is rightwing. He just happened to be a exceptionally stupid racist.

He wasnt very bright to run as a Democrat. The KKK is rightwing. He just happened to be a exceptionally stupid racist.

You are ignorant of history, bub.

People with the same mentality as the killer are like lice off the ass of rabid dogs. There offspring are often infected with the mentality due to inbreeding where they call their mother wifey as well.

You must be ignorant of facts. Why would a racist KKK member run as a Democrat? Remember this is now in this day and age not prior to the Southern Strategy.

You must be ignorant of facts. Why would a racist KKK member run as a Democrat? Remember this is now in this day and age not prior to the Southern Strategy.

Your ignorance is showing, bub.

The KKK was founded by Racist Democrats who attacked blacks and REPUBLICANS.

George Wallace - ever heard of him?

Robert Byrd - ever heard of him?

Jeebus, read a book once in awhile.

George Wallace - every hear of him?

Was all that prior to the Southern Strategy happening? You should read a book and you would discover that the Dems used to be right wing. You cant be that stupid can you?

Last edited:

Was all that prior to the Southern Strategy happening? You should read a book and you would discover that the Dems used to be right wing. You cant be that stupid can you?

You're a moron. Enjoy wallowing in your ignorance.

Hubert Humphrey was right wing? George McGovern? Who knew??

There is this thing called process. Entire parties dont switch ideology in an instant. You are pointing out 2 people who helped bring about change to the Dems. You can't possibly be that stupid can you? Regardless, the killer is a retard for trying to run Dem in this day and age. No way around that one.

Last edited:

There is this thing called process. Entire parties dont switch ideology in an instant. You are pointing out 2 people who helped bring about change to the Dems. You can't possibly be that stupid can you?

You think George Wallace was right wing? Wallace was a progressive.
FDR was right wing? Harry Truman? Do you even have the slightest idea what you're talking about??

May their GOD have mercy on them.....

BUT where are the demented liberals screaming about a GUY WITH A GUN?

Perhaps they don't think a Jews life is worth anything?

I'm a Liberal and I am pro 2nd.

I'm also a Jew.

And yer a Dick for derailing a thread like this and saying shit like that already in the 15th post.

'Never let a crisis go to waste.'...Democratic fagot Rahm Emanuel

No, your not a Jew, you're a liberal, that uses his former religion as a crutch, as you just did here!....Pathetic attempt to distract!

Fat white guy...had to be a libtard.

He ran for political office a couple times. Why do you want to make something political over something so tragic and senseless. You need to up your meds.

There is this thing called process. Entire parties dont switch ideology in an instant. You are pointing out 2 people who helped bring about change to the Dems. You can't possibly be that stupid can you?

FDR was right wing? Harry Truman? Do you even have the slightest idea what you're talking about??

Wallace was a segregationist that renounced those views. Fits right in with todays right wings. FDR was a racist anti-semite as well. Harry Truman was also a racist. Do you even read about these things?

Wallace was a segregationist that renounced those views. Fits right in with todays right wings. FDR was a racist anti-semite as well. Harry Truman was also a racist. Do you even read about these things?

So Wallace, FDR and Truman were all conservatives? Wow, had no idea.

Perhaps the subversives will make the piece of fecal matter into a KKK killer, or a member of the Militia that didn't get to shoot a BLM agent at the Bundy ranch....watch for it!

He IS a member of the KKK, CNN is reporting:

Police arrest 'raging anti-Semite' in Kansas Jewish center shootings - CNN.com

the suspect -- Frazier Glenn Miller -- is the founder and former leader of the Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan and the White Patriot Party.

That's what I said, Idiot! You even quote it!

So Wallace, FDR and Truman were all conservatives? Wow, had no idea.

What does that have to do with the retard running as a Dem in this day and age?

Forum List

Back