Three killed in shooting near Jewish Community Center in KS

Another example why we need more people like me on the streets. Legally armed and willing to eliminate threats.

We need more good people with guns to eliminate bad people with guns

Law of averages is on our side

-Geaux

Hey Geaux........just picked up a Saiga 7.62 39....iz132..what a hoot the range was last weekend Thing just eats the rounds.....I preferred it to my brothers AR. Cycles that shit effortlessly. Of course, living in NewYorkistan here, no pistol grip for me and gotta pop another magazine after 10 rounds, but dang the thing is a blast. I traded in my cowboy gun in 44 Mag. Stainless steel Rossi M92.......a beautiful rifle but at $55.00 for a box of 50, I was going broke at the range. Much prefer 1,000 rounds for $250!!!:D:D I thought my 930 Mossberg was fun.......gotta get me some good optics as my eyesight kinda sucks.

I run the Aimpoint PRO on my DDM4.

7.62x39 is cheap ammo and I like that when feeding my SKS

-Geaux

Unfortunately the wrong lesson will be taken from this. That we need more gun control. That we need more police. That we need more state power to prevent this.
The real lesson is we need more armed Jews.

Actually they have their own second amendment group, a pretty good one from what I hear.

Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not a big fan of JPFO but that's irrelevant. There are plenty of Jews who are gun owners and shooters. There are unfortunately many many more who think the gov't will save them from scumbags like this and are ready to march off to the gas chambers at any time.

There are plenty of armed Jewish people.

Jewish Defense League - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Those folks would probably put a cap in your Christian ass for disrespecting the word "Rabbi".

They also tried to off Issa.

A number of JDL members have been linked to violent, and sometimes deadly, attacks in the United States and in other countries, including the murder of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee regional director Alex Odeh in 1985, the Cave of the Patriarchs massacre in 1994, and a plot to assassinate Congressman Darrell Issa in 2001.

Another example why we need more people like me on the streets. Legally armed and willing to eliminate threats.

-Geaux

Hey Geaux........just picked up a Saiga 7.62 39....iz132..what a hoot the range was last weekend Thing just eats the rounds.....I preferred it to my brothers AR. Cycles that shit effortlessly. Of course, living in NewYorkistan here, no pistol grip for me and gotta pop another magazine after 10 rounds, but dang the thing is a blast. I traded in my cowboy gun in 44 Mag. Stainless steel Rossi M92.......a beautiful rifle but at $55.00 for a box of 50, I was going broke at the range. Much prefer 1,000 rounds for $250!!!:D:D I thought my 930 Mossberg was fun.......gotta get me some good optics as my eyesight kinda sucks.

I run the Aimpoint PRO on my DDM4.

7.62x39 is cheap ammo and I like that when feeding my SKS

-Geaux

Thing is nice.....getting some basic conversion components first......new handguard and charge handle. Stuff gets expensive as hell.......like to save all I can for ammo.:D

-Geaux

Ugh..you have guns?

Well the last guy in NYC that I knew that had guns wound up offing himself after he accidently shot a neighbor.

Maybe you should move to Florida.

During his time as leader of the WPP, Miller unsuccessfully sought both the Democratic Party 's 1984 nomination for Governor of North Carolina

You forgot to post the whole paragraph.
"During his time as leader of the WPP, he unsuccessfully sought both the Democratic Party's 1984 nomination for Governor of North Carolina,[5] and the 1986 Republican Party's nomination for a seat in the United States Senate.[6]"

Like I said, he was turned away by both parties.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

May their GOD have mercy on them.....

BUT where are the demented liberals screaming about a GUY WITH A GUN?

Perhaps they don't think a Jews life is worth anything?

Frazier Glenn Cross, the bigoted KKK leader who did this, is a Democrat.

He ran as a democrat in 84, then as a republican in 86, and an independent after that. He is neither republican or democrat. Please be truthful.

Perhaps the subversives will make the piece of fecal matter into a KKK killer, or a member of the Militia that didn't get to shoot a BLM agent at the Bundy ranch....watch for it!

He IS a member of the KKK, CNN is reporting:

Police arrest 'raging anti-Semite' in Kansas Jewish center shootings - CNN.com

the suspect -- Frazier Glenn Miller -- is the founder and former leader of the Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan and the White Patriot Party.

It's well past time to categorize the KKK as a terrorist organization.

Perhaps the subversives will make the piece of fecal matter into a KKK killer, or a member of the Militia that didn't get to shoot a BLM agent at the Bundy ranch....watch for it!

He IS a member of the KKK, CNN is reporting:

Police arrest 'raging anti-Semite' in Kansas Jewish center shootings - CNN.com

the suspect -- Frazier Glenn Miller -- is the founder and former leader of the Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan and the White Patriot Party.

Then you would have to label Black people as terrorists due to all the massive black on white crimes they've been committing.

Reload this Page Three killed in shooting near Jewish Community Center in KS
The murderer was a pro-gun right wing Ku Klux Klan grand dragon from South Carolina. These are the kind that vote republicans into office.

During his time as leader of the WPP, Miller unsuccessfully sought both the Democratic Party 's 1984 nomination for Governor of North Carolina

"During his time as leader of the WPP, he unsuccessfully sought both the Democratic Party's 1984 nomination for Governor of North Carolina,[5] and the 1986 Republican Party's nomination for a seat in the United States Senate.[6]"

And he joined the NAZI party in SC - definitely neither the GOP nor the Democratic Party.

His political affiliation doesn't mean jack shit, which is pretty much the case with every mass murderer. He deserves to fry for what he did, killing an elderly man and a young boy because of such hate. He is a monster and I will rejoice on the day he fries.

Kansas has the death penalty and I am pretty darned sure that the prosecution is going to ask for it in it's prosecution of that scum.

Then you would have to label Black people as terrorists due to all the massive black on white crimes they've been committing.

You really make it very easy for us to remember what a fuckwad racist you are. And a particulary disgusting one at that.

That's a ridiculous assertion and an even more ridiculous idea.

You think about this stuff alot?

And he joined the NAZI party in SC - definitely neither the GOP nor the Democratic Party.

His political affiliation doesn't mean jack shit, which is pretty much the case with every mass murderer. He deserves to fry for what he did, killing an elderly man and a young boy because of such hate. He is a monster and I will rejoice on the day he fries.

Kansas has the death penalty and I am pretty darned sure that the prosecution is going to ask for it in it's prosecution of that scum.

Exactly.

Forum List

Back