Three killed in shooting near Jewish Community Center in KS

You brought it up in Post #70. Now you want to run away since you've been pwned all over this thread.

I brought up the fact he was a retard for running as a Dem while being a KKK member. You must also be a retard for thinking you pwned anyone but yourself.

And then it had to be explained to you that the KKK was founded and populated by Democrats. Then you pivoted to the ridiculous statement that the Democrat Party was made up of conservatives. You're all over the place with opinions based on misinformation, half truths, and distortions.

You cant explain something to me i already knew. I didn't pivot anywhere. I corrected your retarded statement by giving you context of a time period where the racist ideology has left the Dem party. He was a retard to try and run on a Dem ticket in this day and time and you are a retard for even arguing the point.

And then it had to be explained to you that the KKK was founded and populated by Democrats. Then you pivoted to the ridiculous statement that the Democrat Party was made up of conservatives. You're all over the place with opinions based on misinformation, half truths, and distortions.

No, the racist, bigoted Conservative scum of the Democratic Party of that time, much like USMB assholes who call Obama a "third rate monkey", gravitated from the Democratic Party to the Republican Party in essentially three waves: after Strom Thurmond's 1948 attempt, toward Barry Goldwater in 1964 and then with Richard Nixon's SSS in the 1970s.

Nice try. No cheese for you. You picked the wrong dude to try to desperately show that you are somehow intelligent.

You/=Intelligent.

Wallace was a progressive.

He was also a racist. Nice diversion but I still see you are a retard.

I brought up the fact he was a retard for running as a Dem while being a KKK member. You must also be a retard for thinking you pwned anyone but yourself.

You cant explain something to me i already knew. I didn't pivot anywhere. I corrected your retarded statement by giving you context of a time period where the racist ideology has left the Dem party. He was a retard to try and run on a Dem ticket in this day and time and you are a retard for even arguing the point.
You obviously didnt knwo that because you claimed the Democrat Party was conservative. He also ran on the GOP ticket. Did he suddenly become smart?

No, the racist, bigoted Conservative scum of the Democratic Party of that time, much like USMB assholes who call Obama a "third rate monkey", gravitated from the Democratic Party to the Republican Party in essentially three waves: after Strom Thurmond's 1948 attempt, toward Barry Goldwater in 1964 and then with Richard Nixon's SSS in the 1970s.

Nice try. No cheese for you. You picked the wrong dude to try to desperately show that you are somehow intelligent.

You/=Intelligent.

Wallace was a progressive.

He was also a racist. Nice diversion but I still see you are a retard.

He was a racist, or at least ran as one. So what? The Left is made up of racists. You haven't figured that out yet?

You obviously didnt knwo that because you claimed the Democrat Party was conservative. He also ran on the GOP ticket. Did he suddenly become smart?

Show me where I claimed the Dems were conservative since you want to play games. The retard never was smart. Any simian can figure it out via process of elimination.

Show me where I claimed the Dems were conservative since you want to play games. The retard never was smart. Any simian can figure it out via process of elimination.

Was all that prior to the Southern Strategy happening? You should read a book and you would discover that the Dems used to be right wing. You cant be that stupid can you?
Post 70.

You really are stupid, aren't you?

Was all that prior to the Southern Strategy happening? You should read a book and you would discover that the Dems used to be right wing. You cant be that stupid can you?
Post 70.

Show me where I claimed the Dems were conservative. Quoting my post without those words in it proves you are a retard like I thought.

Post 70.

Show me where I claimed the Dems were conservative. Quoting my post without those words in it proves you are a retard like I thought.
Ah, OK, so now "conservative" and "right wing" don't mean the same thing anymore. Got it.
Wow. You are one giant doofus.

...and we democrats have been grateful, ever since.

Post 70.

Ah, OK, so now "conservative" and "right wing" don't mean the same thing anymore. Got it.
Wow. You are one giant doofus.

You wanted to play games. It doesnt matter what they mean retard. I didnt say that word as you claimed. Get yourself together before stepping to me.

He was from NC one town over from where I live now, He was a rightwing vermin alright

He bought a farm in Angier, North Carolina, where he formed the Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan in 1980. He preferred wearing fatigues to the traditional Klan robe and recruited active-duty soldiers to conduct paramilitary-style training, aggressively seeking publicity and taking inspiration from Hitler, as he described in his autobiography: “I would try to emulate Hitler’s methods of attracting members and supporters…I placed great emphasis on staging marches and rallies. It had been successful with Hitler.” His stated goal was to create an all-white “Carolina"

Hate?and Hitler?in the Heartland: The Arrest of Frazier Glenn Miller - The Daily Beast

He ran for Congressional office as a Democrat in 2006! Just like Robert Byrd!

He wasnt very bright to run as a Democrat. The KKK is rightwing. He just happened to be a exceptionally stupid racist.

Apparently they are not.

Forum List

Back