Three Questions

what is it? How come you can't explain what it is? Are you so uninformed you just parrot people?
You have heard it explained over and over and over again. That you are asking again is simply more rock solid evidence that you are a fucking troll.
I've asked ad nausea, and you still haven't answered where it's changed on earth. why?
It is everywhere on Earth. And you have asked ad nauseum - ours.
If we double CO2 what is the temperature gonna be?

And the best estimate right now is that if you doubled CO2 and waited for equilibrium to reestablish itself, global temperature would have increased 3.2 to 3.7 degrees. And now you know and you will never ask this question again.

Or you can continue to show yourself as a troll.

You have heard it explained over and over and over again. That you are asking again is simply more rock solid evidence that you are a fucking troll.

pointing-that-is-correct.gif

Can we see your ocean temperature data that show no warming?

And your global temperature that show no warming? And your sea level data that show no warming?

And your explanation as to how CO2 avoids exercising the greenhouse effect?
I guess we cannot.

And the best estimate right now is that if you doubled CO2 and waited for equilibrium to reestablish itself, global temperature would have increased 3.2 to 3.7 degrees
That’s not evidence of anything right there!! LOL

So if their jobs were paid for by Exxon you wouldn't have a problem with their work, then. Is that it?

Okay then, let me show you what scientists on Big Oil's payroll knew about climate change -- 40, 50, or even 60 fucking years ago.

Dude, you've been lied to. It's time to take the fucking blinders off.

LMFAO!!!

Yeah, and "the terrorists" did 911....

Who THE FUCK cares about Exxon.

We care about THE DATA which PROVES CO2 does NOTHING...

if you doubled CO2 and waited for equilibrium to reestablish itself, global temperature would have increased

0.0000000000 degrees

If you increased Co2 10 fold that would increase atmospheric temps

0.00000000000 degrees

because Co2 does PRECISELY NOTHING

1) Do you believe that the average global temperature over the last 150 years has risen (more up than down): YES or NO?

2) Do you believe that the average global sea level over the last 150 years has risen (more up than down): YES or NO?

3) If you answered YES to both 1 & 2, do you believe that human activities such as burning fossil fuels and deforestation are the major cause (>50%): YES or NO?

I guess we no longer have a poll mechanism, so we will have to keep count ourselves
I believe you need to see a shrink
Or start eating bugs

1) Do you believe that the average global temperature over the last 150 years has risen (more up than down): YES or NO?

2) Do you believe that the average global sea level over the last 150 years has risen (more up than down): YES or NO?

3) If you answered YES to both 1 & 2, do you believe that human activities such as burning fossil fuels and deforestation are the major cause (>50%): YES or NO?

I guess we no longer have a poll mechanism, so we will have to keep count ourselves
Can you reproduce your results on demand?

Can you account for ALL possible natural variables and compensatory reactions?

Can you quantify anything?

Do you have a static control group?

No...No...No....annnnnnnd.............................No.

You're in a cult, dude.

Can you reproduce your results on demand?
Well, since the last time I counted the votes.
Can you account for ALL possible natural variables and compensatory reactions?
In a poll?
Can you quantify anything?
I can give you the vote count.
Do you have a static control group?
I didn't know I needed one. It's just a poll. I don't think I've got ten votes yet.
No...No...No....annnnnnnd.............................No.
That's not what I said.
You're in a cult, dude.
You're in a poll.

This silly ass AGW bullshit is a scam.

Climate change is real. Man made global warming is a scam.

Absolutely no verifiable evidence that humans have altered the climate. Just a silly correlation, shit in shit out computer models and a whole lot of very dishonest fraudulent data.

Absolutely no verifiable evidence that humans have altered the climate. Just a silly correlation, shit in shit out computer models and a whole lot of very dishonest fraudulent data.
So is that three NOs?
I think we're at 4 Yes, 5 No on all three.

I asked and answered the poll questions....You're in a pseudo-scisntific cult, dude.
Yes you did and I appreciate your participation. But this thread is still a poll. If you'd like to talk about other subjects, you need to move to an appropriate thread or create a new one.

Go Canes GO GO GO GO GO GO GO
Go Canes GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

OK, Crick got me here.

They were the Canes.

Then Michael Irvin kept getting busted for doing a lot of CAINE...

and they became

the CAINES

And it was Michael Irvin who put the I in Caines....

Thousands of active research scientist say it isn't.
Thousands of active research scientists say it isn't.
How is it you're not embarrassed to admit to such ignorance?

Go to AR6 Climate Change 2021: The Physical Science Basis — IPCC

2,409 pages of verifiable evidence that humans have altered the climate.

Forum List

Back