Three Questions

Can we see your ocean temperature data that show no warming?

And your global temperature that show no warming? And your sea level data that show no warming?

And your explanation as to how CO2 avoids exercising the greenhouse effect?
can you show the increase in hurricanes? It's really quite simple if you actually follow the science. Do you?

Not offhand

Do you have a source that disputes it?
No, it just seemed an unlikely result. I'm rather surprised you would make that statement without some source. What makes you think it's true?

No, it just seemed an unlikely result. I'm rather surprised you would make that statement without some source. What makes you think it's true?
That must be based off something to make such a comment. What is it?

There are others, always smothered in bullshit commentary...

The simple truth is canes. Canes happen over warm water. The warmer the water, the more and bigger the canes.

WE HAVE NO BREAKOUT IN CANES

WHY?

YOUR SIDE SAYS OCEANS ARE WARMING

WHY IS THERE NO BREAKOUT IN CANES IF OCEANS ARE WARMING???

nd your explanation as to how CO2 avoids exercising the greenhouse effect?

That is the truth of the highly correlated satellite and balloon data, Co2 went up, atmospheric temps did not...

I heard a famous wooden boat fesigner say it
He seems pretty well informed on the subject

how many have you experienced exactly?

How many what have I experienced daily?

Do you know how long it takes to change climate?

I could be mistaken but I think climatologists, meteorologists, and scientists in related fields would define climate change as a marked change in weather patterns that holds over the course of 50-100 years. 50 years is probably a low-confidence figure, 75 years moderate-confidence, but any climate change or trend that occurs over 100 years is likely evidence of climatic change. We've clearly had warming over the course of the last 150-175 years, so the confidence of global warming is pretty high at this point - incontrovertible, really.

Does this warming trend mean that winter is gone? Not at present, no. It just means increasing average temperatures - including extreme cold and extreme warmth. As the average global temperatures increase, it's likely that the extreme cold would be confined to certain areas while extreme heat dominates everywhere else.

Someone on this thread mentioned record cold in China - completely within the realm of the possible in a rapidly warming climate. Temperature and indeed weather itself is just the movement of heat from one place to the next. On the other side of that record cold, however, was extreme heat -- heat never before seen in Thailand and other parts of SE Asia and India. Spain is also undergoing record heat. In fact the temperatures in Spain now are probably the hottest in all of modern Europe at this time of the year.

just curious your commitment here. Right now you look like a parrot of the fraud.

Let me turn this around. Why do you think thousands of scientists are committing fraud? What do they get out of it?

There are others, always smothered in bullshit commentary...

The simple truth is canes. Canes happen over warm water. The warmer the water, the more and bigger the canes.

WE HAVE NO BREAKOUT IN CANES

WHY?

YOUR SIDE SAYS OCEANS ARE WARMING

WHY IS THERE NO BREAKOUT IN CANES IF OCEANS ARE WARMING???
I asked that very question last week to which not one warmer responded to. psst c.r.i.c.k.

How many what have I experienced daily?
can't follow your own comments huh? go figure. well here, how many climate changes have you witnessed to make a statement like you made? Where was that change at? psst, you won't answer me. It's what warmers fail to do.

Why do you think thousands of scientists are committing fraud?

The mental case BEAKED BIRDBRAIN will always insist that somehow a NUMBER of "experts" to PARROT "disproves" questioning their fraud.

The simple truth is that they have cushy big $$$ taxpayer funded jobs lying to us, and they do not want to lose those jobs and file for unemployment....

I asked that very question last week to which not one warmer responded to. psst c.r.i.c.k.

It is laughable.

Canes require 82F water to start...

WHERE IS THE BREAKOUT OF CANES IF THE OCEANS ARE REALLY WARMING?????????

b7c9a05a10972b9194f1c88122bdf319.JPG

forest-area-as-share-of-land-area-2.svg

I could be mistaken but I think climatologists, meteorologists, and scientists in related fields would define climate change as a marked change in weather patterns that holds over the course of 50-100 years. 50 years is probably a low-confidence figure, 75 years moderate-confidence, but any climate change or trend that occurs over 100 years is likely evidence of climatic change.
So you must be 75 or older to say you experienced climate change. Where was that at?

So you must be 75 or older to say you experienced climate change. Where was that at?

What kind of dumbass logic is that? I've experienced climate change every year of my life, as you have. We're living through it right now.

Forum List

Back