Three Questions

Yes to all.

Industrial Revolution made the difference.
Human greed for cutting trees without replanting them, makes a difference.
We have more board feet of timber today than when Columbus discovered America

And they show URBAN HEAT SINK and FUDGE and that's always what they had...
well technically, they have temperatures that are high due to wind moving hot and cold air around to areas that are not usually those temps at the time. Like 80 degrees in April followed by 30 degrees like in the midwest. Chicago for me. warmers still can't explain that phenomenon. It happens frequently in the winter months too.

If you knew anything about climate science, you would understand that how specific weather events are experienced during climate change is not linear. Even during "snowball earth", some portions of the planet weren't frozen over.

South Asia just had record heat. Half the global population has seen record heat in the last 10 years.
how many have you experienced exactly? Do you know how long it takes to change climate? just curious your commitment here. Right now you look like a parrot of the fraud.

have the number of canes increased? simple answer. Show your commitment to the cause.
What the fuck is it with "'canes"? I've lived in Florida for the last 52 years and NO ONE calls hurricanes "canes". You sound like a fucking idiot.

well technically, they have temperatures that are high due to wind moving hot and cold air around to areas that are not usually those temps at the time. Like 80 degrees in April followed by 30 degrees like in the midwest. Chicago for me. warmers still can't explain that phenomenon. It happens frequently in the winter months too.

That is weather, not climate.

What the fuck is it with "'canes"? I've lived in Florida for the last 52 years and NO ONE calls hurricanes "canes". You sound like a fucking idiot.
have they increased was the question. Save me your temper tantrums fkwad. It was a basic question that I see you avoided like always.

Go Canes GO GO GO GO GO GO GO
Go Canes GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

have they increased was the question. Save me your temper tantrums fkwad. It was a basic question that I see you avoided like always.

The answer is NO.

The reason is obvious = NO OCEAN WARMING

correct, but the temperature readings are taken correct? And that is used as.....................................data.

WHERE do we have 100 years of actual daily temperature data??

In GROWING URBAN AREAS ON THE SURFACE.

That's it....

The answer is NO.

The reason is obvious = NO OCEAN WARMING
Can we see your ocean temperature data that show no warming?

And your global temperature that show no warming? And your sea level data that show no warming?

And your explanation as to how CO2 avoids exercising the greenhouse effect?

The Miami Hurricane fans sing a song every home game

GO CANES GO

Where did you say you live???
I could have sworn he was from Oregon. I could be wrong. but ole crick he get around he do.

Forum List

Back