Three Things...

Bless your heart! Run a lap for me!

What are these "laps" you speak of? I'm either on the treadmill in the gym, or I'm out on the road.

Right now I'm preparing for a 5 mile road race on the Monday of Labor Day weekend. It was the first road race I ever ran when I did it last year. I finished right around 53 minutes. I'm hoping to take about 10 minutes off that time this year. There are two serious hills on the route so I'm starting to do more hill running on the routes around my home. That definitely does a job on the legs, let me tell you. After that I probably have three more events in the next 5 weeks.

I admire your dedication. When I was younger I tried running, I just couldn't stick with it so I took up riding a 10-speed, rode it everywhere I had to be for several years...of course, I lived in California where the weather permitted this year 'round.

i watch b/w movies

my dogs eat better than i do....not for cost but i fix them great meals....healthy powder the whole nine yards

i rarely wear clothes

I admire your dedication. When I was younger I tried running, I just couldn't stick with it so I took up riding a 10-speed, rode it everywhere I had to be for several years...of course, I lived in California where the weather permitted this year 'round.

It's either dedication or insanity, I'm not sure which. I ran that race last year on 13 days preparation. I ran a 5k last October and loved that. I did a 4 mile "Adventure Race" (run & obstacles) this spring. Now I have the 5 miler, possibly up to three 5k's and at least one if not two more adventure races planned for the six week period starting Labor Day weekend. I know I won't end up doing all of them, but I might end up doing four of the six events.

i watch b/w movies

my dogs eat better than i do....not for cost but i fix them great meals....healthy powder the whole nine yards

i rarely wear clothes

o and i hate to be touched....period....i just dont like to be touched...that is why you hugging me was so funny....

Ummm. not sure about black and white movies, but I do tend to like to the older movies better...Casa Blanca, From Here to Eternity, San Francisco, To Kill a Mocking Bird, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, The Night of the Grizzly...to name a few!

I dont know, I've always been a hugger. I do try to be considerate though 'cause you can tell when folks are uncomfortable with it, and I try not to invade their space. Cyber hugs don't require any real touching so I figure I'm safe there!

Ya know, running around nekkid is a big 'ol invitation to be being touched! Your poor husband!! :razz:

3. I take a spicy step class every Wednesday evening.

What is 'spicy step'? A dance?

It's a step aerobics class. The Latino ( and might I say handsome ) instructor blasts up-beat Latino music and incorporates some dance moves into his program. It's a lot of fun and it keeps me moving continuosly for the entire hour. Well, I do have to stop on occasion to drink some water.

3. I take a spicy step class every Wednesday evening.

What is 'spicy step'? A dance?

It's a step aerobics class. The Latino ( and might I say handsome ) instructor blasts up-beat Latino music and incorporates some dance moves into his program. It's a lot of fun and it keeps me moving continuosly for the entire hour. Well, I do have to stop on occasion to drink some water.

Handome instructor??!! Where do I sign up??!! :razz:

1. I don't like coconut.
2. On LinkedIn, I'm only three degrees removed from both Obama and Kevin Bacon.
3. I can touch my big toe to my nose when I'm sitting in a chair.

Name three things we may not know about you...

1. I can close my nose with just the muscles in my nostrils (no hands, fingers, clothespins.

Yeah, I'm sittin' here tryin' to do that one too! I think you're fibbin'...it's impossible! :razz:

I've never met anyone else who can do it. It really comes in handy when there's a real foul smell and I need my hands free.

(That sounded dirty, didn't it?)

1. I can twist a cherry stem into a knot inside my mouth with my tongue only.

2. I hate my navel being touched.

3. I won't eat food that touches other food in my plate.

1. I can close my nose with just the muscles in my nostrils (no hands, fingers, clothespins.

Yeah, I'm sittin' here tryin' to do that one too! I think you're fibbin'...it's impossible! :razz:

I've never met anyone else who can do it. It really comes in handy when there's a real foul smell and I need my hands free.

(That sounded dirty, didn't it?)

I can wiggle my nose up and down...better than Samantha on bewitched.

Forum List

Back