'Thug' is the New N-Word? lol

Last edited:
I still dont get how he acted like a thug? Was it because he frightened you?
Yes you do.

No. Did you want him to?

No. Actually I don't. What was thug about it? Dont run from the question, answer it truthfully.

Obviously you were frightened. You dont have to lie about it.

Yes you do. You're a typical liberal who lies to be right.

Silly accusation to feed your hate. Don't lay that garbage at my feet :eusa_hand:

I still dont get how he acted like a thug? Was it because he frightened you?
Yes you do.

No. Did you want him to?

No. Actually I don't. What was thug about it? Dont run from the question, answer it truthfully.

Obviously you were frightened. You say he acted like a thug. You dont have to lie about it.

I don't really have a dog in this fight, but if you could indulge me anyway and tell me how you think a real thug would have behaved in the same situation, and how it would have differed from Sherman's behavior.

Yes you do.

No. Did you want him to?

Silly accusation to feed your hate. Don't lay that garbage at my feet :eusa_hand:

But I am not a liberal. Why are you running from the question? What was thug about it? it should not be that hard for you to answer the question. Obviously you were motivated by fear to consider him a thug.

Yes you do.

No. Did you want him to?

Obviously you were frightened. You say he acted like a thug. You dont have to lie about it.

I don't really have a dog in this fight, but if you could indulge me anyway and tell me how you think a real thug would have behaved in the same situation, and how it would have differed from Sherman's behavior.

He would have shot the cameraman and jacked the reporter for her mic. Then he would have took off into the crowd shooting fans to clear a path. What do you think would make him a thug?

He would have shot the cameraman and jacked the reporter for her mic. Then he would have took off into the crowd shooting fans to clear a path. What do you think would make him a thug?

So anything short of that, and it's unreasonable to consider behavior thuggish?

Seems like an arbitrarily farcical standard IMO. No offense.

But I am not a liberal. Why are you running from the question? What was thug about it? it should not be that hard for you to answer the question. Obviously you were motivated by fear to consider him a thug.
Well then, just a liar.

I think its about as farcical as calling him a thug or even considering what he did thuggish. Also you never stated what you would consider to be a thug. Notice the difference between thug and thuggish. Lets keep the goal posts where they were.

Last edited:

Well then, just a liar.

Lets not get emotional about it. You continue to evade the question. What was thug about what he did?

Richard Sherman: 'Thug' Is 'Accepted Way of Calling Somebody the N-word'

Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman said he was bothered and disappointed that he was called a "thug" after his crazed post-game rant on Sunday because he said it seems like "thug" is the "accepted way of calling somebody the N-word nowadays."

Wow, I can see how some idiots would confuse niggardly and 'black hole' as perhaps racial, but the word 'thug'?

'Thug' is used far more often to describe non-black behavior than blacks simply based on observing the huge numbers of non-blacks in this country and figuring that it is proportionately used.

The last few times I remember calling anyone a thug was about some white drunks and a white driver that was cutting people off and laughing about it in his truck.

The victim monger industry is slowly destroying our language by making innocent terms racial, like 'tar baby', lol.

When are people going to get sick of this bullshit and tell these bastards to just kiss their asses?

just looking for the new word to be offended at.

I think its about as farcical as calling him a thug or even considering what he did thuggish. Also you never stated what you would consider to be a thug. Notice the difference between thug and thuggish. Lets keep the goal posts where they were.

Not everyone who is a loudmouth shit-talker is a thug, but most thugs are loudmouth shit-talkers. So if in fact a real thug found himself in that situation, I'd expect loudmouth shit-talking similar to Sherman's.

And Yes, thug is a noun while thuggish is an adjective. If you think there is a meaningful distinction between the meaning of the two, I'd say you're splitting hairs.

Not everyone who is a loudmouth shit-talker is a thug, but most thugs are loudmouth shit-talkers. So if in fact a real thug found himself in that situation, I'd expect loudmouth shit-talking similar to Sherman's.

And Yes, thug is a noun while thuggish is an adjective. If you think there is a meaningful distinction between the meaning of the two, I'd say you're splitting hairs.

All the thugs I know are cold blooded silent killers. None of them waste energy being loud. So a real thug in that situation would not have done what Sherman did.

Yes there is a large difference in the terms. Thuggish can be just one attribute of a thug. If all thugs wore black hats then anyone with a black hat could be considered thuggish.

Don't you know only Indians may call each other thugs. Anyone else and it's racist. As in, "What's up, Thugee.";)

Thuggee or tuggee (Hindi: ठग्गी ṭhagī; Urdu: ٹھگ*; Sanskrit: sthaga; Sindhi: ٺوڳي، ٺڳ; Kannada: "thakka") refers to the acts of thugs, an organized gang of professional assassins.

The Thugs travelled in groups across India for several hundred years.[1] Although the thugs traced their origin to seven Muslim tribes, Hindus appear to have been associated with them at an early period, their creed and practices showed no influence of Islām.

Thuggee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Group_of_Thugs.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back