Tim Scott Does Not Speak For Black People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should Blacks, or any one racial group for that matter, be less diverse in thought than any other? I believe in people speaking their own mind.
Why are blacks accused of not being diverse because we don't agree with blacs promoting a hite nationalist agenda? Why can whites disagree vehemently politcally and not be blamed for no diversity? There is plenty of diversity in black thinking, and just because we do not agree with right wing blacks who are working against our best interest doesn't mean a lack of diversity.

A middle aged white you living in his parents basement pretending to be black on the internet, is calling Tim Scott a sellout? Haha you racist POS

Pathetic
Since I'm not that person Tim Scott is a sellout.

You sound angry he made something of himself…Were you against him when he was working with dems on criminal justice reform? No. You only like dumb dems that believe that Guam will tip over if more troops are added to the island…Why? Because they are there to secure more handouts for you.
He stopped criminal justice reform. Why should I be mad because Scott has made something of himself? Why do you assume I haven't done the same? Whites like you need to shut up about handouts. Seriously, because whites have been given the most and they still get the most handouts. Thats why you want MAGA, because you want times to go back to when only whites were given everything.

Yes you aren’t black, we get you aren’t the person you pretend to be.
You are wrong. You keep making these claims, where is your proof?

Meanwhile the sane people will look to the left and see my picture. You dumb asses will keep thinking it's a fake.

Whites on the right are seriously stupid. Look at the picture. Know that it's me.

What the f are you talking about? Haha wow the deflection is real
You are the same moron who once said to me that black people were being kept on a democratic plantation right? Parroting that ridiculous white racist argument that Black Americans are slaves to the promise of handouts and in so doing completely misrepresenting what plantations were all about and the causes for economic inequality? That wasn't your fake ass?

Tim Scott is a sellout. Not because he's a conservative, but because his ideas are antithetical to black interests. Scott is an idiot. You will not see anyone black here supporting Tim Scott. The ONLY people who will defend him will be the right wing whites in this forum.

View attachment 953431

View attachment 953432

/---/ Guess what, numbnuts, Neither do you.

Lie I said, we won't see anyone back here supporting Tim Scott. What we will see are right wing whites making comments like the ones I have quoted here above. Scott speaks for no honest hard working black person. Funny how somebody white who doesn't spend any time in black circles tries making such claims. The video with the title:

TIM SCOTT DOES NOT SPEAK FOR BLACK PEOPLE

was made by a black man.
/-----/ "Scott speaks for no honest hard working black person"
And how do you know this to be true? Did you call them all this morning and survey them?

That's not a very well defined argument. Why don't you try to explain a little about how exactly you imagine this occurs. For shits and giggles. :laugh:

What's the point? Why don't you think it's a problem that Inner city schools have entire "Graduating classes" that can't perform at grade level?

Two generation ago at public school in the Bronx, 2 blocks from Throggs Neck Public Housing we did algebra, studied the causes of the Revolutionary War and read Dante. I doubt they do ANY of that today

I can only assume that you and IM2 and all the race pimp and Reparations Pied Pipers reap great benefits from the next generation being rendered illiterate because you must be revered as Gods from the sky for being able to translate these mysterious symbols on paper into language.

What's the point? Why don't you think it's a problem that Inner city schools have entire "Graduating classes" that can't perform at grade level?

Two generation ago at public school in the Bronx, 2 blocks from Throggs Neck Public Housing we did algebra, studied the causes of the Revolutionary War and read Dante. I doubt they do ANY of that today

I can only assume that you and IM2 and all the race pimp and Reparations Pied Pipers reap great benefits from the next generation being rendered illiterate because you must be revered as Gods from the sky for being able to translate these mysterious symbols on paper into language.
I'm not asking for more supposition, I'm asking you to prove your argument with something more than your say so and your personal anecdotes or ad hominem attacks.

It is funny how millions of blacks graduate without any of the problems you state. Rural white schools have the same problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back