Tim Scott Does Not Speak For Black People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patently false. You are completely brainwashed.
No, I'm not brainwashed. White privilege allows those like you to whine about anti white discrimination when whites have the majority of jobs, college admissions, wealth and property.

It is funny how millions of blacks graduate without any of the problems you state. Rural white schools have the same problems.

Yes, all true!

Our Government education system must be vaporized and the dust scattered on the oceans to be replaced by a modern, hands-on, Medici style education system that draws the best of everyone -- EVERYONE!

The US economy would double in a generation

I speak for blacks more than you do. And I can determine who speaks for blacks, you cannot.

The root of your problem is that you believe that you have to elect a person that speaks to a certain race. I don't hear Asians talking about someone that speaks for them. They elect the person they feels will benefit all Americans. I may or may not agree with their assessment, but at least it isn't entirely race based. You need to step away from the race baiting and concentrate on things in this country that are far more important and far more prevalent and consequential. The Democratic Party feeds off of identity politics and some buy into it. You have fallen into their trap, not it is time to get out of it.

/-----/ "Scott speaks for no honest hard working black person"
And how do you know this to be true? Did you call them all this morning and survey them?
Given the fact that the video was from a hard working black person and blacks in Scotts home state don't like him, I can say the things I do with relative certainty.

But since you want to run your mouth.

Tim Scott's Lame Attempt At Showing Off His 'Patriotism'
WATCH: Tim Scott Proves That We're Living In The Twilight Zone

I speak for blacks more than you do. And I can determine who speaks for blacks, you cannot.
/-----/ I speak for blacks more than you do. I don't pretend to talk for others, only for myself.
And I can determine who speaks for blacks, you cannot. No, you can't. Quit fooling yourself.

No, I'm not brainwashed. White privilege allows those like you to whine about anti white discrimination when whites have the majority of jobs, college admissions, wealth and property.

Why do black people dominate the NFL and NBA? Is that black privilege?

Fuck you. Tim Scott is the mouthpeice for white supremacists. He's the one looking for a pat on the head. I bet you didn't respect Powell when he endorsed Obama twice. He was certainly not doing what the White republican masters wanted him to. And what happened to Michael Steele when he told Limbaugh to shut the fuck up? Black Republicans have zero freedom, that's a fact.
As opposed to you, Mr. "If you don't vote for an old, white, incestuous pedophile, who's only major legislative accomplishment was the mass incarceration of black men" then you ain't black!

You are literally the poster child for a sellout.

The root of your problem is that you believe that you have to elect a person that speaks to a certain race. I don't hear Asians talking about someone that speaks for them. They elect the person they feels will benefit all Americans. I may or may not agree with their assessment, but at least it isn't entirely race based. You need to step away from the race baiting and concentrate on things in this country that are far more important and far more prevalent and consequential. The Democratic Party feeds off of identity politics and some buy into it. You have fallen into their trap, not it is time to get out of it.
I don't have any problem. Trump is boldy speaking for whites and whites say so.

You don't now what Asians do.

Asian Americans Share Their Experiences with Racism​

Stop being white thinking you can talk for Asians. I know Asians and they feel the same way about white racism as I do. The majority of Asians vote Democrat and NO ONE like you says shit about it. Name a Asian Republican. There are none in the senate now and 4 in the house.

I don't race bait and it's time whites like you stopped calling criticism of the racism whites pracitce race baiting. You need to get up and work to eliminate racism in the white community instead of thinking you can tell me what I shoud do.

/-----/ I speak for blacks more than you do. I don't pretend to talk for others, only for myself.
And I can determine who speaks for blacks, you cannot. No, you can't. Quit fooling yourself.
I can and I will. As long as you right wing whites think you can suggest blacks I need to listen to, I can make that determination. If I was a sellout and said Scott speaks for blacks, you would agree about how well I speak for blacks.

Tim Scott is a sellout. Not because he's a conservative, but because his ideas are antithetical to black interests. Scott is an idiot. You will not see anyone black here supporting Tim Scott. The ONLY people who will defend him will be the right wing whites in this forum.

View attachment 953431

View attachment 953432

I don't know much about Tim Scott, I was always a Herman Cain fan myself. Liked his 9-9-9 tax plan.

But be honest, IM2 -- you despise any black conservatives.

I don't have any problem. Trump is boldy speaking for whites and whites say so.

You don't now what Asians do.

Asian Americans Share Their Experiences with Racism​

Stop being white thinking you can talk for Asians. I know Asians and they feel the same way about white racism as I do. The majority of Asians vote Democrat and NO ONE like you says shit about it. Name a Asian Republican. There are none in the senate now and 4 in the house.

I don't race bait and it's time whites like you stopped calling criticism of the racism whites pracitce race baiting. You need to get up and work to eliminate racism in the white community instead of thinking you can tell me what I shoud do.

What racism? Give me specific examples? It can't just be that some white guy got hired over some black guy.

As far as racism against Asians, that is largely due to Democratic policies. AA negatively affects them in both college admissions and hiring. That would be known as systematic racism against Asians. My guess is many are liberal because many are well educated and thus well indoctrinated.

I have an Asian cousin by marriage. She is college educated but in her home country, away from the liberal influences in US colleges. That is the key.

Why do black people dominate the NFL and NBA? Is that black privilege?
Another dumb ass. Are there more sports than these two?

*Team owners who are over 90% white.

*Team president's who are over 90% white

*Team head coaches who are over 90% white.

After all, they make the hiring decisions as well as collectively earn the most money, and stay in their positions on average for a longer period of time than players.

The players on the field or court are not all the NFL and NBA is. Each team is a corporation and they have office staff, trainers, dctors, etc.

After all, they make the hiring decisions as well as collectively earn the most money, and stay in their positions on average for a longer period of time than players.

The players on the field or court are not all the NFL and NBA is. Each team is a corporation and they have office staff, trainers, dctors, etc.
So what do you want to do? Take away 5 or 10 of the white owner's teams, and give it to a more deserving person of color, because, you know, diversity and fairness?

^^^ whitesplaining.

What racism? Give me specific examples? It can't just be that some white guy got hired over some black guy.

As far as racism against Asians, that is largely due to Democratic policies. AA negatively affects them in both college admissions and hiring. That would be known as systematic racism against Asians. My guess is many are liberal because many are well educated and thus well indoctrinated.

I have an Asian cousin by marriage. She is college educated but in her home country, away from the liberal influences in US colleges. That is the key.
Actually hiring some white guy over a black person can be racism. Asians benefitted from AA in both jobs and admissions. Republicans are the racists in this country. Yet they try blaming democrats for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back