Tim Scott’s rebuttal

Watch - TK will next claim that I hate Hispanics because Lil Marco failed to hydrate in advance :laugh2:

Hey, I am channeling my inner wokeness.
Conservatives’ ridiculous obsession with race is pathological.

And the racist right’s false accusations of ‘racism’ is the epitome of hypocrisy.

It appears Love disagrees with me.

Fine. Let's talk about it.

So what was racist about my A grade for Mr Scott’s delivery or pointing out that when Teabaggers paid for Ms Bachmann’s rebuttal, they could have told her which camera to look at - Misogyny? :confused-84:
You're basically calling him a well-spoken flimflam negro.

Watch - TK will next claim that I hate Hispanics because Lil Marco failed to hydrate in advance :laugh2:

Hey, I am channeling my inner wokeness.
Conservatives’ ridiculous obsession with race is pathological.

And the racist right’s false accusations of ‘racism’ is the epitome of hypocrisy.

Scott said, a hundred years ago people were taught the most important thing was the color of their skin and today they are being told the same thing with this critical race theory. Where did he get it wrong?

I had a democrat supporter tell me this morning that having him give the response is right out of the GOP playbook.

I didn’t ask him what he meant by that.

C for content & honesty - A for delivery.
Well, at least on delivery it was better than Rubio’s & Bachmann’s!
Anyone need a reminder? :heehee:

Sen. Tom Scott's content was correct and his delivery was excellent.

He's trying to mansplain that he can do a better job with race than Biden? PA-LEASE. And then he goes into kinda of an "American Carnage" riff about how Joe is a divider on race and we're all going to hell.

Hey Tim - Where ya been the last four freaking years? :rolleyes-41:

So what was racist about my A grade for Mr Scott’s delivery or pointing out that when Teabaggers paid for Ms Bachmann’s rebuttal, they could have told her which camera to look at - Misogyny? :confused-84:
They have to whine about something....it's part and parcel of their orange cult dogma.

I just saw this trending on Twitter. Hey, Love, do you agree with this?

View attachment 485080

No I don’t - next question?

Don't lie to me.

Hmm, show me when I ever called a black conservative an Uncle Tom. Thx!
when have you ever got on one of your fellow lefties for doing just that?.....thx.....

There have been a few instances. Ahh found one!

I had a democrat supporter tell me this morning that having him give the response is right out of the GOP playbook.

I didn’t ask him what he meant by that.

Well it is kinda true. Honestly, I don't think Tim Scott believes a lot of the disinformation he spewed. Also had the feeling it was edited by Donald J Trump or someone close to him. Stephen Miller maybe?

He's trying to mansplain that he can do a better job with race than Biden? PA-LEASE. And then he goes into kinda of an "American Carnage" riff about how Joe is a divider on race and we're all going to hell.

Scott was handicapped by having to sit on his hands for four years of Trump's racism, not to mention Lindsey's campaign. Biden's only been potus for 100 days. We're not going to have honest discussions on race.

Hopefully Scotts (and Demming and Booker) policing reform bill will be enacted.

Scott is imo honest in saying his upbringing was the result of faith and a hard working single mother. But, really, how is Biden a threat to that? He isn't.

Scott was handicapped by having to sit on his hands for four years of Trump's racism, not to mention Lindsey's campaign. Biden's only been potus for 100 days. We're not going to have honest discussions on race.

Scott is imo honest in saying his upbringing was the result of faith and a hard working single mother. But, really, how is Biden a threat to that? He isn't.

And racism doesn't exist in this country? I think Tim is out of touch with his peeps. Where's he been :confused-84: Additionally, I think Stephen Miller made final edits to that speech and doubt if Mr Scott didn't feel a little bit creepy delivering it.

Still better than Bachmann or Little Marco in terms of delivery.

And racism doesn't exist in this country? I think Tim is out of touch with his peeps. Where's he been :confused-84: Additionally, I think Stephen Miller made final edits to that speech and doubt if Mr Scott didn't feel a little bit creepy delivering it.

I dunno about the Miller thing. I think Scott was picked simply because of Floyd. Yes, Scott put up pretty much the same police reform bill that probably will be passed back when Trump was telling suburban women the blacks were coming for them. On Biden's day 100, after 4 years of Trump, to complain about a lack of bipartisanship is pretty much Scarlett OHara territory. (-: Biden ran and won on the latest round of unemployment and stimulus checks. If McConnell hadn't opposed it, he'd still be maj leader.

Imo a lot of Biden's "American Family Plan" is not needed, specifically free community college. How about if some kid can show they got a degree, and his/her parents made 100K, the govt pays 50K in loans. But it's not a secret that kids lose the skills they get in Head Start unless they go straight to school. WE managed to not charge Amazon or Apple taxes, so how about block grants to help states with preschool. Seriously, is that going to offend the GOP's notion of up from poverty by bootstraps? But I'm not going to hold my breath for 10 goper senators to come up with a responsive plan to Biden's.

Hopefully they can agree on somewhere south of a trillion for new roads and harbors that is at least partially paid for by rolling back tax cuts on the .1%.

I dunno about the Miller thing. I think Scott was picked simply because of Floyd. Yes, Scott put up pretty much the same police reform bill that probably will be passed back when Trump was telling suburban women the blacks were coming for them. On Biden's day 100, after 4 years of Trump, to complain about a lack of bipartisanship is pretty much Scarlett OHara territory. (-: Biden ran and won on the latest round of unemployment and stimulus checks. If McConnell hadn't opposed it, he'd still be maj leader.

Imo a lot of Biden's "American Family Plan" is not needed, specifically free community college. How about if some kid can show they got a degree, and his/her parents made 100K, the govt pays 50K in loans. But it's not a secret that kids lose the skills they get in Head Start unless they go straight to school. WE managed to not charge Amazon or Apple taxes, so how about block grants to help states with preschool. Seriously, is that going to offend the GOP's notion of up from poverty by bootstraps? But I'm not going to hold my breath for 10 goper senators to come up with a responsive plan to Biden's.

Hopefully they can agree on somewhere south of a trillion for new roads and harbors that is at least partially paid for by rolling back tax cuts on the .1%.

Almost completely agree. I think there should be some child care perks for the poor and middle class. But yes, raise corporate taxes and eliminate all the loopholes Donnie gave to Amazon (who he hates) and Apple. And surely Paris Hilton can pay more on capital gains.

I think the right number is somewhere between 1 and 1.2

Almost completely agree. I think there should be some child care perks for the poor and middle class. But yes, raise corporate taxes and eliminate all the loopholes Donnie gave to Amazon (who he hates) and Apple. And surely Paris Hilton can pay more on capital gains.

I think the right number is somewhere between 1 and 1.2
I can't diss Scott for politics. Yes the gop got its knickers in a wad over the Dems stimulus bill. But the dems ran, and won, on it. So the gop can STFU. LOL

The rest of Biden's agenda could come "left" from Harry Truman. But he has to know he can't pass it. But he has to at least give the progressives their day. And he'd be all for it, if it'd pass. The gop seems to thing that compromise on infrastructure will mean no tax rollbacks on the .1% I have a bridge in Brooklyn I can sell them. Biden will get 50 votes on that one. And he can pass the tax part in reconcilliation.

My wife (who is a Reagan goper) commented that "all of Biden's stuff is aimed at children." She wasn't criticizing. In a sense, Biden is treating China the way Eisenhower and even Reagan used education against the Soviets.

Because I know your posting history. You are a flaming liberal, and nobody on this board believes this sudden change of political ideology coming from you.

Being "anti-Trump" doesn't make anyone a "flaming liberal". No one in the Republican Party can dare to criticize Trump, and that's the problem with you people. You keep posting about Democrats not towing the party line, and revolt in the ranks. That's a very healthy sign for the Party. That's what a healthy coalition does. Listen to all of the stakeholders.

Furthermore, Biden has already changed some of his policies based on the criticisms raised. He didn't fire or threaten to primary those who disagreed with him. He didn't "go with his gut". He listened to the people who he hired as his advisors, and who represent their constituents.

Trump ignored the advice of people he hired to advise him. Didn't read, didn't prepare and went with his "gut". That's the same "gut" that put 7 corporations into bankruptcy.

After Tim Scott’s GOP Rebuttal to Joe Biden, “Uncle Tim” Trends by Racist Leftists on Twitter
After Senator Tim Scott delivered the Republican response to China Joe’s speech to Congress, leftists started trending “Uncle Tim” on Twitter.
Because it’s OK to hurl racist slurs at blacks as long as they are Republican.

Comment:
Progressive Marxist/DSA Deamocrat Leftists are racist. Every hour. Every day. When a political party takes it upon themselves to tell blacks how they can, cannot, and MUST behave (CERTAINLY not the right), THAT is racist.
And I STILL don't want to hear from a SINGLE 'republican' that didn't contest the election and WON'T speak up for our patriot brothers and sisters held in American gulags for rallying on Jan 6.
PM/DSA Democrat Commies forcing minority children into failing public schools incentivizing single parent minority homes expanded welfare system that creates state dependency releasing criminals from jail into minority neighborhoods strategically placing planned parenthood "clinics" in minority communities Yup, sounds like systemic racism to me..
Yet they keep telling us it's conservative right wingers that are the racists...

Forum List

Back