Tim Walz Swiftboated, Stolen Valor. Falsely Was in "War" When He Actually Abandoned His Men When They Shipped to Iraq

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
So not only did he falsely claim he was in a war zone, he turned tail and abandoned his men when they shipped to Iraq.

"I carried a weapon of war in war” - Tim Walz

Tim Walz a ‘coward’ and ‘traitor’ for retiring from military before Iraq, says Guardsman who replaced VP pick​

By
Isabel Vincent
Published Aug. 6, 2024,

When Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz chose to leave the military on the eve of his deployment to Iraq, Thomas Behrends went in his place.

“I needed to hit the ground running and take care of the troops — and tell them we were going to war,” Behrends said of the 500 soldiers under his command. “For a guy in that position, to quit is cowardice.”
Behrends, a 63-year-old farmer in Brewster, Minn., called the Democratic vice presidential candidate “a traitor” for retiring from their Minnesota National Guard unit just before their deployment to Iraq in 2005.
“When your country calls, you are supposed to run into battle — not the other way,” the retired command sergeant major told The Post Tuesday. “He ran away. It’s sad.

“He had the opportunity to serve his country, and said ‘Screw you’ to the United States. That’s not who I would pick to run for vice president.”

Kamala Harris at microphones with Tim Walz standing behind her
Fellow National Guardsmen who went to Iraq in place of Gov. Tim Walz say Kamala Harris’ VP pick is a “traitor” for retiring before deployment.REUTERS

Tim Walz's past DUI arrest for driving 96 mph in a 55 zone comes back to haunt VP pick

When Democratic vice presidential pick Tim Walz retired from the National Guard on the eve of his battalion’s deployment to Iraq in 2005, Tom Behrends (above) took his place as command sergeant major overseeing 500 troops.courtesy of Thomas Behrends

Behrends (above) called Walz a “coward” for retiring from the National Guard on the eve of his unit’s Iraq deployment in 2005.courtesy of Thomas Behrends

Walz, 60, joined the National Guard after high school and served 24 years in the 1st Battalion, 125th Field Artillery, rising to the rank of command sergeant major. He retired in 2005 — months after a warning order that the battalion would be deployed to Iraq — to run for Congress. He was elected to office in 2006.

“On May 16th, 2005, [Walz] quit, betraying his country, leaving the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion and its Soldiers hanging without its senior Non-Commissioned Officer, as the battalion prepared for war,” Behrends and fellow retired Guardsman Paul Herr wrote in a letter posted to Facebook during Walz’s first gubernatorial run, in 2018.

784222ffcb44992a895f44a426f77e94c3cbb019171ebba179031d7077398be0.jpg

So not only did he falsely claim he was in a war zone, he turned tail and abandoned his men when they shipped to Iraq.

Tim Walz a ‘coward’ and ‘traitor’ for retiring from military before Iraq, says Guardsman who replaced VP pick​

By
Isabel Vincent
Published Aug. 6, 2024,

When Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz chose to leave the military on the eve of his deployment to Iraq, Thomas Behrends went in his place.

“I needed to hit the ground running and take care of the troops — and tell them we were going to war,” Behrends said of the 500 soldiers under his command. “For a guy in that position, to quit is cowardice.”
Behrends, a 63-year-old farmer in Brewster, Minn., called the Democratic vice presidential candidate “a traitor” for retiring from their Minnesota National Guard unit just before their deployment to Iraq in 2005.
“When your country calls, you are supposed to run into battle — not the other way,” the retired command sergeant major told The Post Tuesday. “He ran away. It’s sad.

“He had the opportunity to serve his country, and said ‘Screw you’ to the United States. That’s not who I would pick to run for vice president.”

Fellow National Guardsmen who went to Iraq in place of Gov. Tim Walz say Kamala Harris’ VP pick is a “traitor” for retiring before deployment.REUTERS

Tim Walz's past DUI arrest for driving 96 mph in a 55 zone comes back to haunt VP pick

When Democratic vice presidential pick Tim Walz retired from the National Guard on the eve of his battalion’s deployment to Iraq in 2005, Tom Behrends (above) took his place as command sergeant major overseeing 500 troops.courtesy of Thomas Behrends

Behrends (above) called Walz a “coward” for retiring from the National Guard on the eve of his unit’s Iraq deployment in 2005.courtesy of Thomas Behrends

Walz, 60, joined the National Guard after high school and served 24 years in the 1st Battalion, 125th Field Artillery, rising to the rank of command sergeant major. He retired in 2005 — months after a warning order that the battalion would be deployed to Iraq — to run for Congress. He was elected to office in 2006.

“On May 16th, 2005, [Walz] quit, betraying his country, leaving the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion and its Soldiers hanging without its senior Non-Commissioned Officer, as the battalion prepared for war,” Behrends and fellow retired Guardsman Paul Herr wrote in a letter posted to Facebook during Walz’s first gubernatorial run, in 2018.

It seems it isn't just race that is used for convenience.

Tampon Timmy makes John sKerry look like Gen. Patton. That's a cowardice that's hard to find except deep in the bowels of the democrat toilet. Deserting your unit when it's deployed to a war zone, like an AWOL coward, is befitting of something that mandates castrating 1st graders.... democrats are subhuman garbage.

GUULU2mXUAAOAnr.jpg

It seems it isn't just race that is used for convenience.
Race was used as a convenience by Trump. Vance was a correspondent, he did not fight. And Trump faked bone spurs. So it seems that once again the Canuck has stepped into a situation in America where he has zero knowledge and should really confine himsef to Canadian politics until he gets some balance.

Last edited:
Tampon Timmy makes John sKerry look like Gen. Patton. That's a cowardice that's hard to find except deep in the bowels of the democrat toilet. Deserting your unit when it's deployed to a war zone, like an AWOL coward, is befitting of something that mandates castrating 1st graders.... democrats are subhuman garbage.

View attachment 991580
Your nominee faked bone spurs and is a convicted felon.

And military retirements are a process that takes time. So the military had his retirement notice well in advance of deployment. Besides, he was in the National Guard. I don't blame him for not wanting to be sent to Iraq to fight Bushs fake war.

Walz would get millions killed. Walz spent 24 years in the national guard skating living the life of royalty. Walz had bullshot spurs. When it was his time in that chamber to prove himself...he failed. He let others die while he stayed home and got fat off the sweat of others. Just like he and the Progs will fly to safety when the nation collapses after their crazy polices take affect after a while. With Trump...Clinton, Obama and Joe need to be talked to.

And military retirements are a process that takes time. So the military had his retirement notice well in advance of deployment. Besides, he was in the National Guard. I don't blame him for not wanting to be sent to Iraq to fight Bushs fake war.
a command sgt major can easily be replaced in most cases. his job is more admin and discipline than as a functioning team member. i did think he went to iraq, so i'll have to dig again.

i am a veteran, and reading about politicians claiming quals like this makes my nostrils flare.

• Informative
Reactions: IM2

By
Isabel Vincent
Published Aug. 6, 2024,

Read Clean Break Strategy. Our men died in Iraq for Israel. Now they want a US war on Iran.

a command sgt major can easily be replaced in most cases. his job is more admin and discipline than as a functioning team member. i did think he went to iraq, so i'll have to dig again.

i am a veteran, and reading about politicians claiming quals like this makes my nostrils flare.
I can see why. Especially because JD Bowman(Vances real last name) was a correspondent, he didn't see any action. And we all know about the bone spurs.

By
Isabel Vincent
Published Aug. 6, 2024,

Tampon Tim is a cowardly leftist

View attachment 991580

You want to fight Israel's wars?

Forum List

Back