Time for a Full Investigation......... Of the FBI

/----/ And replace him with a corrupt career politician hand picked by the DNC? You're dreaming
My bigger worry isn't a Career politician.

My bigger worry is that a Bernie Bro is going to get the Democratic nomination and still win by a landslide because Trump will make the GOP as popular as Ebola.

The man has a 36% approval rating in a good economy. Where do you think i's going to be when the economy goes south?
/---/ Stop buying into those fake polls of random adults that over sample democrats, geee whiz when will you get a clue?

If you wear a mask and assault innocent people, you are a fucking criminal and should be in jail.

Period.

Regardless of race, gender, religion, or political afflciation.

If you can't agree on that, you are a fascist yourself.

You leftists got Trump elected.

Congrats.

No, that was the Russians.

The people said no. By about 3 million votes.
Damn Joe...don't you know your handlers gave up on that stupid meme months ago?

Stick with the KKK and White Supremacists...that is the new meme. Dummy.

Denial and mendacity seems to define the cause of Trumpanzeeitis.
My post was neither. If you can prove me wrong, please do so.

Trump should use the government as a weapon against his opponents now that he is POTUS.

He should use the NSA to spy on journalists...like when Obama showed his antisemitism and used the NSA to spy on James Rosen and the AP.

That is fascism, and apparently acceptable....so Trump should do it, too.

I'd love to see him try... because he'll do it so sloppily that he'll get impeached in a week.

This guy is an impeachment looking for a place to happen.

Trump should use the government as a weapon against his opponents now that he is POTUS.

He should use the NSA to spy on journalists...like when Obama showed his antisemitism and used the NSA to spy on James Rosen and the AP.

I'd love to see him try... because he'll do it so sloppily that he'll get impeached in a week.

You were an advocate of Obamas impeachment?

That's a bold confession. You might check with your Prog pals before admitting something like that next time.

/----/ Hillary up by 12 points.....

The RCP Average had her winning by 3 points right before the election. She won by 2%.

The people got this one right. Not well, mind you, and shame on all the people who wasted their votes on third party candidates.
/----/ Oh Hildabeast won by 2 points? Was she too drink to show up to be sworn in as President?

The RCP Average had her winning by 3 points right before the election. She won by 2%.

The people got this one right. Not well, mind you, and shame on all the people who wasted their votes on third party candidates.
/----/ Hildabeast won? And the polls had her up more than 2%. Why wasn't she sworn in? First things first: Hillary Clinton has a 70 percent chance of winning the election, according to both the FiveThirtyEight polls-only and polls-plus models. That’s up from a 65 percent chance on Sunday night, so Clinton has had a good run in the polls in the final days of the campaign. Clinton’s projected margin of victory in the popular vote has increased to 3.5 percent from 2.9 percent.

I thought she was up by like double digits the week before the election.

The pollsters might want to change their methodology if they want to be taken seriously.

You were an advocate of Obamas impeachment?

That's a bold confession. You might check with your Prog pals before admitting something like that next time.

Except Obama didn't commit impeachable offenses. Trump probably has... or he will. Soon enough.
BO committed at least half a dozen impeachable offenses. But I don't expect you to know anything about them.

/----/ Hildabeast won? And the polls had her up more than 2%. Why wasn't she sworn in?

Because the systems developed by slave rapists 200 years ago is broken? Come on, guy, we were over this.

Let's say tomorrow, Trump gets us into a nuclear war with North Korea, and millions of Americans die. Are you still going to get on here and defend him? I'm just curious, how far this nuttiness goes?

How many people need to die before you admit we made a mistake?

You leftists got Trump elected.

Congrats.

No, that was the Russians.
5057734+_43b2d2860b3dfbb2f03e8e2ac8d8383b.jpg

/----/ Hildabeast won? And the polls had her up more than 2%. Why wasn't she sworn in?

Because the systems developed by slave rapists 200 years ago is broken? Come on, guy, we were over this.

Let's say tomorrow, Trump gets us into a nuclear war with North Korea, and millions of Americans die. Are you still going to get on here and defend him? I'm just curious, how far this nuttiness goes?

Typical American hating Leftard.

I look forward to the war you lefties are starting.

Shitforbrains thinks elections are determined by lame pollsters and websites that average lame moonbat leftist pollsters. :laugh::lmao::haha:

Like Obama got impeached for using the government as a political weapon?

Thanks for 8 years of weaponizing the government and turning it over to Trump.

/----/ No one needs to die for us to admit Obozo stood by and allowed NK and Iran develope nukes.

Forum List

Back