Time history of atmospheric carbon dioxide from 800,000 years to the present

At this point, I believe that Dr's Nikolov and Zeller have come the closest to what actually happens to energy in the atmosphere. They swayed me because when put to the test, their hypothesis works on every planet in the solar system with an atmosphere...while the greenhouse hypothesis only works here with constant tweaking. It doesn't even bear consideration.

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo ...

Even most of the other deniers consider the Dragon Slayers to be pariahs, that's how crazy that bunch is. To get banned at WUWT, a denier has to be entirely off the rails, but the Slayers managed it.

At this point, I believe that Dr's Nikolov and Zeller have come the closest to what actually happens to energy in the atmosphere. They swayed me because when put to the test, their hypothesis works on every planet in the solar system with an atmosphere...while the greenhouse hypothesis only works here with constant tweaking. It doesn't even bear consideration.

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo ...

Even most of the other deniers consider the Dragon Slayers to be pariahs, that's how crazy that bunch is. To get banned at WUWT, a denier has to be entirely off the rails, but the Slayers managed it.

N & Z aren't slayers you idiot. One would think that every once in a while, you would actually try to learn something before you speak. And the fact remains that their hypothesis accurately predicts the temperature of every planet and moon in the solar system that has an atmosphere while the greenhouse hypothesis only works on earth with constant tweaking.

This may come as a surprise to you but absorption and emission do not equal warming. I am sure that in your little mind it does, but alas, it does not. It merely proves that the gasses in question absorb and emit...a fact that I agree with wholeheartedly.

Except in your whackaloon world, an unexplained mystery force guides molecules to emit only towards cooler objects. That's one reason why everyone correctly defines you as a barking loon. Most people think "AND THEN A MIRACLE HAPPENS!" is not good science, but it's the basis of your science.

If absorption and emission were sufficient to cause warming, then experiments could be performed that would show x amount of warming for y increase in CO2 and the alleged greenhouse effect could be quantified. It doesn't and hasn't.

Another reason you're considered a loon is that you think the earth can be simulated perfectly in a test tube.

Of course CO2 affects surface temperatures surface temp is the equilibrium between incoming radiation and outgoing radiation cO2 disperses 15 band IR it makes a difference period I certainly don't think it makes as big of change to the equilibrium as the warmers claim but its effect is undeniable.

You say it as if it were true...even though that undeniable effect has never been either measured or quantified.

believe that pressure is the only worthwhile variable. While I consider it important as well for initial conditions, it is quite static and unable to explain ongoing changes of the order of tenths of a degree. I have begged you to clarify your position but you duck hard questions just like the warmers do.

And when I directed you to the sources that I believe have come closest to accurately describing what is happening in the atmosphere, you had no interest in reading the material.

You believe in the magic also ian, the only difference between you and the hysterical hand wavers is that you don't believe the magic is as strong as they do.

.......still ducking and dodging I see.

I had forgotten SSDD's bizarre version of radiative transfer. I guess the package is complete.

Of course CO2 affects surface temperatures surface temp is the equilibrium between incoming radiation and outgoing radiation cO2 disperses 15 band IR it makes a difference period I certainly don't think it makes as big of change to the equilibrium as the warmers claim but its effect is undeniable.

You say it as if it were true...even though that undeniable effect has never been either measured or quantified.

believe that pressure is the only worthwhile variable. While I consider it important as well for initial conditions, it is quite static and unable to explain ongoing changes of the order of tenths of a degree. I have begged you to clarify your position but you duck hard questions just like the warmers do.

And when I directed you to the sources that I believe have come closest to accurately describing what is happening in the atmosphere, you had no interest in reading the material.

You believe in the magic also ian, the only difference between you and the hysterical hand wavers is that you don't believe the magic is as strong as they do.

.......still ducking and dodging I see.

That's your thing ian...not mine. That giant ball of fire in the sky drives our climate and more and more research is showing that very small changes in its output result in significant changes in our climate. Pressure and solar input rule here, and everywhere else. CO2 is irrelevant beyond the weight that it adds to the atmosphere.

Except in your whackaloon world, an unexplained mystery force guides molecules to emit only towards cooler objects. That's one reason why everyone correctly defines you as a barking loon. Most people think "AND THEN A MIRACLE HAPPENS!" is not good science, but it's the basis of your science.

Tell me if you don't mind...what mystery force causes electrons to flow in only one direction along a wire? What mystery force causes the air in a punctured balloon to try and exit but keeps air on the outside from trying to enter? What mystery force causes a dropped stone to always fall down? Can you explain the precise mechanism for any of them?

reason you're considered a loon is that you think the earth can be simulated perfectly in a test tube.

You think the entire earth has to be simulated in order to show that an increase of X amount of CO2 will result in an increase of Y degrees of warming?....and you think I am stupid? I am laughing in your face hairball.

I had forgotten SSDD's bizarre version of radiative transfer. I guess the package is complete.

Maybe you would like to answer the same questions I asked mammoth. Can you describe the precise mechanism that causes electrons to move in one direction only along a wire? Not the why, but the precise mechanism that causes it. Or the precise mechanism that causes a dropped rock to fall down rathe than try to fall up. We know gravity, but can you describe the precise mechanism that causes gravity to happen? I am sure that there is a nobel in it for you if you can do either. A million dollars for simply stating what you claim to know already.

Fields are defined by the direction of force they apply to affected entities

see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Field_(physics)

And the precise mechanism that causes that force?

Face it...we don't know.

What we do know is that the second law says that energy can't move from a cooler object to a warmer object and we also know that such energy movement from cool to warm has never been observed. We can't explain that mechanism any more than we can explain the mechanism of gravity.

What we know is that in regard to basic thermodynamics, you are a complete imbecile.

Face it...we don't know.

What we do know is that the second law says that energy can't move from a cooler object to a warmer object and we also know that such energy movement from cool to warm has never been observed. We can't explain that mechanism any more than we can explain the mechanism of gravity.

Papers on laboratory measurements of CO2 absorption properties « AGW Observer

Face it...we don't know.

Do you have papers on the experiments that show that CO2 can cause temperature increases? Say 100PPM increase and degree increase in temperature?

Face it...we don't know.

Do you have papers on the experiments that show that CO2 can cause temperature increases? Say 100PPM increase and degree increase in temperature?

you and francis.....read this

its so basic y'all deserve to donkey punch yourselves

CHAPTER 7 - STUDY GUIDE

once you have a thorough understanding of that, we can continue

What we know is that in regard to basic thermodynamics, you are a complete imbecile.

I can 't help but notice that you didn't describe that basic mechanism...and you don't have the first bit of actual empirical evidence to show that an increase of CO2 in the atmosphere can cause warming. What you have is faith...bolstered by pseudoscience.

Face it...we don't know.

Of course CO2 absorbs energy which it then emits. You seem to think that absorption and emission equals warming. Can you show any actual measured observation to prove that assumption?

CHAPTER 7 - STUDY GUIDE

Which part of that do you construe as actual evince that the greenhouse hypothesis is correct? We are asking for some actual evidence that an increase of X in atmospheric CO2 will translate to Y warming. Surely if it is happening, it has been observed....measured...quantified.... Lets see the evidence. Simply saying a thing is so and fabricating an ad hoc computer model that says so also hardly rises to the level of actual evidence.

Face it...we don't know.

Of course CO2 absorbs energy which it then emits. You seem to think that absorption and emission equals warming. Can you show any actual measured observation to prove that assumption?

sure

they measure these things in waves

solar energy (which increases temperature) leaves the atmosphere at a lesser rate at the frequency of greenhouse gasses

it's not that complex

the only ones "demanding" a study of co2 in a lab increasing temperature are the ones incredibly inept at BASIC BASIC earth science

CHAPTER 7 - STUDY GUIDE

Which part of that do you construe as actual evince that the greenhouse hypothesis is correct? We are asking for some actual evidence that an increase of X in atmospheric CO2 will translate to Y warming. Surely if it is happening, it has been observed....measured...quantified.... Lets see the evidence. Simply saying a thing is so and fabricating an ad hoc computer model that says so also hardly rises to the level of actual evidence.

I linked you to what....30-50 papers which showed you that

you're just to stupid to read and understand them

they're not in "lamen's terms."

Forum List

Back