Time to be Rude?

What violence did the deluded white boys perpetuate? Did they riot and burn down the down? 1 innocent black home? What?

1 innocent black's home would be ample enough to piss me off, but that didn't happen, Marxist faggot.

Marching at night with lit torches chanting Nazi slogans….
How is that Making America Great Again?

How much property damage did they do vs. The Ferguson riots, hmm??

Retarded deluded soy white boys carrying Tiki torches, does not excuse blacks sucker-punching old men that fought for their freedom and them rioting and looting businesses, sorry. Next!

Bitch! Back in my day, they caught .223 headshots by black National Guard for that bullshit, motherfucker!

I saw a guy..trying to throw a cocktail get head shot. Right in the middle of Earl's block. How stupid do you gotta be to try and firebomb militia in America that's sent out to stop rioting, wtf? He went down, The End.

He was done. He kinda slid on his face.

This is the end you tards want, really?

Whatever happened to "CoExist"?

Ahh pining for murder in the streets. You want to bring back the attack dogs there too? Burning crosses in people’s yards?

The good old days…right?

Meanwhile, the thread is about the right wing “getting rude”. You’re there; you’ve been there for about a decade or two now.

Republicans didnt do that shit, Democrats did

The Democrats used to be conservatives (they were called Dixiecrats; Grandpa was one of them).
Now, Conservatives are the party of the Klan, white nationalism, and general ass-hattery.

Same old lie, you pathological pile of shit.

This "dixiecrat grandpa" of yours over in Syria, he turned Republican - over in Syria - did he? If so, he was about the only one, Hamas Gurl - because the rest of them, Wallace, Faubus, Gore, Hollings, et al. They all stayed far left democrat to the day they died.

Much of the Left's power comes from taking advantage of the Right's tolerance. Where a Conservative will mind their own business and avoid a confrontation out of good manners, progressive politics demands that their adherents scream in people's faces.

I'm not saying it's time to scream back, but I am saying that perhaps we need to re-evaluate our principles, and take steps to avoid being walked over - or literally assaulted. I see in Nick Sandmann an excellent example. This young man simply stood his ground, and when the time was right he told his story - and had a powerful positive impact. I think it's time we did the same.

I'm old enough to remember the "Silent Majority", and I'm experiencing the same phenomenon today. I live in a red midwestern state, but I still don't see much overt support for the conservatism I know is present. We "deplorables" tend to keep to ourselves, and are honestly surprised when we find a like mind. We shouldn't be, but that's the nature of true tolerance - don't ask.

So no - I don't think it's time to be rude. But I do think it's time to stop being silent, and to tell our story when the occasion demands. Don't be bullied - fly your Flag, wear your hat, and when the opportunity arises speak your piece, peacefully. When the opposition screams, just let them scream. They'll eventually be shown for the fools they are, and we'll be putting one more nail in the coffin of Communism.

No need to restrain yourself. Trump will pay your legal fees.

What did you think of:

John McCain,
Jeff Flake
Susan Collins

what the hell does that have to do with the post

Just hoping you'll give us a lesson in how well you tolerate people whom don't believe everything you believe.
Or will you tuck your tail between your legs and sulk off?

I guess he couldn't hang.
LOL, you're a moron, people need sleep asshat, I have a job.
I tolerate lots of people who don't believe what I do.....I'm not consumed with politics every second of the day......you should try it sometimes.....maybe you'll actually know a conservative and find out all the crap you spew about them are lies.

So what do you think about those 3 senators? Show us how tolerant you are of those you disagree with.

What 3 senators?

Much of the Left's power comes from taking advantage of the Right's tolerance. Where a Conservative will mind their own business and avoid a confrontation out of good manners, progressive politics demands that their adherents scream in people's faces.

I'm not saying it's time to scream back, but I am saying that perhaps we need to re-evaluate our principles, and take steps to avoid being walked over - or literally assaulted. I see in Nick Sandmann an excellent example. This young man simply stood his ground, and when the time was right he told his story - and had a powerful positive impact. I think it's time we did the same.

I'm old enough to remember the "Silent Majority", and I'm experiencing the same phenomenon today. I live in a red midwestern state, but I still don't see much overt support for the conservatism I know is present. We "deplorables" tend to keep to ourselves, and are honestly surprised when we find a like mind. We shouldn't be, but that's the nature of true tolerance - don't ask.

So no - I don't think it's time to be rude. But I do think it's time to stop being silent, and to tell our story when the occasion demands. Don't be bullied - fly your Flag, wear your hat, and when the opportunity arises speak your piece, peacefully. When the opposition screams, just let them scream. They'll eventually be shown for the fools they are, and we'll be putting one more nail in the coffin of Communism.
“Time to be Rude?”

Time for conservatives to stop being intolerant authoritarians.

Time for conservatives to start respecting the rights and protected liberties of all Americans.
we have since the party was founded

what the hell does that have to do with the post

Just hoping you'll give us a lesson in how well you tolerate people whom don't believe everything you believe.

I tolerate lots of people who don't believe what I do.....I'm not consumed with politics every second of the day......you should try it sometimes.....maybe you'll actually know a conservative and find out all the crap you spew about them are lies.

So what do you think about those 3 senators? Show us how tolerant you are of those you disagree with.

What 3 senators?

John McCain,
Jeff Flake
Susan Collins

What 3 senators?

John McCain,
Jeff Flake
Susan Collins

What about them. I voted for McCain for President

Yea...let's ignore all the crazy bullying ranting right wing posts on this thread.

Well we dont try and deplatform people, so whine some more

You guys still allege Obama wasn’t born in the US as was not legitimately President because of it.

Who does? He was never impeached and didnt have near the investigations Trump has for the Russia hoax, spare me.
Obama had no vetting or criticism from the press, if the press did their job, instead of stalking the Republican VP candidate, it wouldn't have gotten to that point

Yea...let's ignore all the crazy bullying ranting right wing posts on this thread.

You guys still allege Obama wasn’t born in the US as was not legitimately President because of it.

Who does? He was never impeached and didnt have near the investigations Trump has for the Russia hoax, spare me.
That’s because he wasn’t dishonest.

Obama had no vetting or criticism from the press, if the press did their job, instead of stalking the Republican VP candidate, it wouldn't have gotten to that point

lol….

You’re absolutely hilarious.

What 3 senators?

John McCain,
Jeff Flake
Susan Collins

So, no disagreements with McCain’s record as a Snator, Collins’ record, Jeff Flake’s record? None whatsoever?

That’s because he wasn’t dishonest.

lol….

You’re absolutely hilarious.
Not dishonest?????? BWAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHH

What 3 senators?

John McCain,
Jeff Flake
Susan Collins

So, no disagreements with McCain’s record as a Snator, Collins’ record, Jeff Flake’s record? None whatsoever?
"Yes several........For Example, McCain and Collins didn't agree on every issue, so you would have to oppose one at times.......
Dude I'm not a boot licking republican......you lefties tow the party line, most republicans I know hate republicans........we just hate them less than democrats....

Well look here, once again a keyboard warrior.
:abgg2q.jpg::ack-1:
68747470733a2f2f6d656469612e67697068792e636f6d2f6d656469612f684c5569586f474b4e495662322f67697068792e676966

You need to be locked up, asshat

Feel free to come and try you lady it’s waste of flesh and oxygen. Just make sure you have your Medicare card and leave your life insurance policy where your next of kin can find it easily.

See, you are so frightening with your keyboard and the white stain you have on your chin from kneeling before tRump.
Don't play stupid little boy games you fool

No games being played. I’ll face any opponent and accept the consequences, live or die.

BTW - I’m not a big Trump supporter. He’s not Conservative enough for my tastes. He WAS a better option than Hillary Clinton.

Forum List

Back