Time to be Rude?

LOL, you're a moron, people need sleep asshat, I have a job.
I tolerate lots of people who don't believe what I do.....I'm not consumed with politics every second of the day......you should try it sometimes.....maybe you'll actually know a conservative and find out all the crap you spew about them are lies.

FAIL. I live in a rural area now and my neighbors are virtually all conservatives. Some I like a lot. Others I tolerate. One or two I avoid like the plague.

In general they're decent people once you get passed the bigotry. The ones I like a lot have very little bigotry about them

I tolerate lots of people who don't believe what I do.....I'm not consumed with politics every second of the day......you should try it sometimes.....maybe you'll actually know a conservative and find out all the crap you spew about them are lies.

FAIL. I live in a rural area now and my neighbors are virtually all conservatives. Some I like a lot. Others I tolerate. One or two I avoid like the plague.

In general they're decent people once you get passed the bigotry. The ones I like a lot have very little bigotry about them
What bigotry? do they crack jokes, site a stereotype or are they real racists?

What bigotry? do they crack jokes, site a stereotype or are they real racists?

All of the above in varying degrees depending on the person
My point is all people indulge in one of those.......racism now, isn't near what it was in the 60s....at some point you have to take the win and move on. You're never going to eliminate it nor are you going to eliminate murder.....it's not possible....people are inherently bad.
Stop trying to run a crusade where if someone makes a joke or says something you don't like and try and ruin their life.....it's really disgusting.

Do you think the bigoted members of your community need to be eradicated?

I dont see much leftist bullshit here in Texas unless I go to the local Sprouts.
It's like walking into a liberal microcosm in a sea of red.
I've never seen so many body piercings and colored hair in one place in my life.

And is it just me, or are the people who shop in Sprouts the rudest, most self-absorbed people you've ever seen, or did I blink? Don't even get me started on the employees. Not that THEY aren't nice, but anyone that slow and inefficient in a "lowbrow" regular supermarket would be canned.

Nailed It!!!
I know Right!!! I live in a pretty affluent neighborhood yet half the customers look like they came from a homeless camp in L.A.!!
I have no idea where they come from but if I had to guess I'd say from a local underpass but we dont have enough of those to support the numbers.
To tell the truth I get the creeps everytime I go in there.

Actually, hipsters just think it's cool to look like homeless people, God knows why.

what is the left tolerant of?
they preach hate and offer no forgiveness
unless you believe everything they do....that's not tolerant at all

What did you think of:

John McCain,
Jeff Flake
Susan Collins

what the hell does that have to do with the post

Just hoping you'll give us a lesson in how well you tolerate people whom don't believe everything you believe.
Or will you tuck your tail between your legs and sulk off?

I guess he couldn't hang.

So what do you think about those 3 senators? Show us how tolerant you are of those you disagree with.

I dont see much leftist bullshit here in Texas unless I go to the local Sprouts.
I've never seen so many body piercings and colored hair in one place in my life.
Go to Austin or Dallas. Those cities are infested.

This thread repeatedly belies the fantasy of right wing tolerance.

Take a good look.

Go to Austin or Dallas. Those cities are infested.

The only reason I go to Austin is for Franklin BBQ.
Arguably the best BBQ in the world.
Franklin-Barbecue.jpg

This thread repeatedly belies the fantasy of right wing tolerance.

Take a good look.
No shit. This thread is really trying to give permission to these lunatics to go off the deep end

This thread repeatedly belies the fantasy of right wing tolerance. Take a good look.
No shit. This thread is really trying to give permission to these lunatics to go off the deep end
It's said that "When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail". This is evidenced magnificently in these two members. One shows his willingness to paint an entire demographic based on a few ranting nuts, and the other indulges him with a blatant misrepresentation of the views expressed in Post #1.

Both are shining examples of bigotry.

Yea...let's ignore all the crazy bullying ranting right wing posts on this thread.

Much of the Left's power comes from taking advantage of the Right's tolerance. Where a Conservative will mind their own business and avoid a confrontation out of good manners, progressive politics demands that their adherents scream in people's faces.

I'm not saying it's time to scream back, but I am saying that perhaps we need to re-evaluate our principles, and take steps to avoid being walked over - or literally assaulted. I see in Nick Sandmann an excellent example. This young man simply stood his ground, and when the time was right he told his story - and had a powerful positive impact. I think it's time we did the same.

I'm old enough to remember the "Silent Majority", and I'm experiencing the same phenomenon today. I live in a red midwestern state, but I still don't see much overt support for the conservatism I know is present. We "deplorables" tend to keep to ourselves, and are honestly surprised when we find a like mind. We shouldn't be, but that's the nature of true tolerance - don't ask.

So no - I don't think it's time to be rude. But I do think it's time to stop being silent, and to tell our story when the occasion demands. Don't be bullied - fly your Flag, wear your hat, and when the opportunity arises speak your piece, peacefully. When the opposition screams, just let them scream. They'll eventually be shown for the fools they are, and we'll be putting one more nail in the coffin of Communism.
“Time to be Rude?”

Time for conservatives to stop being intolerant authoritarians.

Time for conservatives to start respecting the rights and protected liberties of all Americans.

Much of the Left's power comes from taking advantage of the Right's tolerance. Where a Conservative will mind their own business and avoid a confrontation out of good manners, progressive politics demands that their adherents scream in people's faces.

I'm not saying it's time to scream back, but I am saying that perhaps we need to re-evaluate our principles, and take steps to avoid being walked over - or literally assaulted. I see in Nick Sandmann an excellent example. This young man simply stood his ground, and when the time was right he told his story - and had a powerful positive impact. I think it's time we did the same.

I'm old enough to remember the "Silent Majority", and I'm experiencing the same phenomenon today. I live in a red midwestern state, but I still don't see much overt support for the conservatism I know is present. We "deplorables" tend to keep to ourselves, and are honestly surprised when we find a like mind. We shouldn't be, but that's the nature of true tolerance - don't ask.

So no - I don't think it's time to be rude. But I do think it's time to stop being silent, and to tell our story when the occasion demands. Don't be bullied - fly your Flag, wear your hat, and when the opportunity arises speak your piece, peacefully. When the opposition screams, just let them scream. They'll eventually be shown for the fools they are, and we'll be putting one more nail in the coffin of Communism.
“Time to be Rude?”

Time for conservatives to stop being intolerant authoritarians.

Time for conservatives to start respecting the rights and protected liberties of all Americans.

Most conservatives believe that antifa and other similar radical communist organizations have the right to protest and speak their minds, just as do radical right wing orgs do. Not so much the left who wants to repress freedom of speech and assembly.

Forum List

Back