Time to be Rude?

[
You’re either immature or a foreigner

Real Americans know there’s no room for thuggery in American politics

You are a thug and part of a thug party.

It's 1928 Germany, democrats are the Nazis, with their ANTIFA brown shirts, and white men are the new Jews.

Never again. Oh and as for your desire to end the Constitution, NO!

Funny how Trump supporters are the ones carrying the Nazi flags at rallies.

Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop.jpg
Funny how SJWs and Nazis all arrived riding the same buses in Charlottesville paid for by one of Soros's NGOs......

That is possibly the dumbest thing you've said since you posited that there were 7 assassins in Dealey Plaza when JFK was killed.

Politics is, largely persuasion.

If Right Wing assholes decide that being intolerant thugs without morals and ethics, who are they trying to persuade?

‘Hey! Those guys are kicking people in the teeth for what they think! They’re rude, boorish, violent and generally bullies!’

Should I join up with them??

War is the ultimate political statement.

You Stalinists don't try to persuade anyone, you are all about violence and coercion. You have your brown shirts out on Kristalnacht constantly.

Just the other day some of your goons attacked a man at Berkeley.

It's the Marxist way, it's just who you people are.

What you don't like is that Americans are starting to stand up to you, to push back, to say "no more."

[
You’re either immature or a foreigner

Real Americans know there’s no room for thuggery in American politics

You are a thug and part of a thug party.

It's 1928 Germany, democrats are the Nazis, with their ANTIFA brown shirts, and white men are the new Jews.

Never again. Oh and as for your desire to end the Constitution, NO!

Funny how Trump supporters are the ones carrying the Nazi flags at rallies.

Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop.jpg
Funny how SJWs and Nazis all arrived riding the same buses in Charlottesville paid for by one of Soros's NGOs......

That is possibly the dumbest thing you've said since you posited that there were 7 assassins in Dealey Plaza when JFK was killed.

As with their hero, comportment can be abandoned, ethics can be ignored, social maturity can be forgotten, and morality can be compromised

The only pleasantries to be granted your enemy should be the sharpness of your blade and the quality of your blow.
So you wouldn't mind going to prison for killing someone who just disagrees with you?

The left is violent and seeks to crush basic liberty.

Any violence from Americans will be in RESPONSE to actions of the democrats.

Let's say Gavin Newsome sends SS Troops to kick down the door of some American because he found out the American had guns. The American shoots back at the SS thugs. The American didn't INITIATE the violence, the thug scum under Newsome did.

{
“The notion that certain Americans are pre-emptively guilty of wrongdoing, whether there’s any corroborating evidence to back up an accusation or not, isn’t reserved for conservatives who happen to be in contention for a Supreme Court seat. In the hierarchy of progressive values, due process is a bottom dweller.”

“Federal law already prohibits the sale of a gun to anyone who “has been adjudicated as a mental defective.” Until now, a person had an option to appeal the ban and show “a preponderance of evidence” that he would use firearms in “a safe and lawful manner.” Now California bans onetime patients from owning firearms for the rest of their lives. This is an excellent way to stigmatize people who suffer from maladies that often have nothing to do with violence or criminality.

“Another California law allows police to verbally ask to confiscate a gun rather than make their case in a written request. Under “red flag laws,” guns can be confiscated from citizens who’ve never been charged with, much less convicted of, breaking any law. And it’s getting easier and easier to do it.” – David Harsanyi in Democrats’ New Anti-Gun Laws are Also an Attack On Due Process}

Harsanyi: California Can Now Grab Your Guns Without Due Process - The Truth About Guns

America has to accept the fact that you Stalinist democrats are waging war on the Constitution and on us. You seek to end civil rights and enslave the population at large.
We're not the ones who are trying to end the woman's right to choose. We're not the ones who are against LGBTQ rights. We're not the ones who have gerrymandered districts so as to limit or completely inhibit minorities from voting. We're not the ones who have ripped children from their parents and put them in what is basically concentration camps. We're not the ones who want to deny hard working Americans a decent living wage. And that is only the tip of the iceberg.

The right to kill a child up until the moment of birth? That's a choice? Who gives a shit what fags want to do in the privacy of their own abode but they do NOT have the right to go into grade schools preaching the virtues of the perversity of their lifestyle with parents having no say in it. Illegals that attempt to come over here using children (many of which are not even their own and to be used in child trafficking) shouldn't expect to be given a free pass. Deny someone of a decent living wage? Illegals bring down wages for Americans at the bottom of the economic ladder...leftards see them as future leftard voters.

Stupid fucks like you have no clue about the fiat currency/debt slavery system and believe that "money" can be printed into infinity. I KNOW how all this works and dumb,ignorant asses like yourself are tools of the robber barons. The leftists have exposed themselves for what I have always known them to be....indoctrinated commie idiots that suffer from arrested development.
You're not even worth a response because you are so wrong about everything you just said. I've read all of your other replies to others and know that you're so narrow minded and disgusting that you're just not worth my time, so this is the last response to you I'll be making. I might even put you on ignore because you repulse me so much.

[
We're not the ones who are trying to end the woman's right to choose. We're not the ones who are against LGBTQ rights. We're not the ones who have gerrymandered districts so as to limit or completely inhibit minorities from voting. We're not the ones who have ripped children from their parents and put them in what is basically concentration camps. We're not the ones who want to deny hard working Americans a decent living wage. And that is only the tip of the iceberg.

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Now show me in the CONSTITUTION, not a dictatorial law crafted by unelected judges, but the CONSTITUTION where it declares and unalienable right to kill a baby, including after birth?

Oh, and FUCKING LYING about border separations hardly does you Khmer Rouge scum any good.

Separating Kids at Border: The Truth | National Review

iu

Remember how you lying scum printed this picture from 2014 and claimed it was Trump?

You are the enemy of the American people. Violent and evil to your rotten core.

Keep believing that lie about killing a baby after it's born. I'd expect nothing less from a brainwashed idiot. And please point out where I even said anything like that in my comment because I didn't.

And what might that be?

Or, how about Dylann Roof?

What about him?

He's a piece of shit. Like all other racist assholes.

And?

I just like to point it out. Racism is a sickness that needs to be eradicated.

who thinks racism is good?
the problem is you guys define anything as racism, but only if it's right winger. to have a black supporter is now racist, that's new.

and you can't eradicate it, you cant eradicate anything

torch boys? never heard of that....educate me
what about NAZI slogans?

You don’t recall those guys carrying torches?
You don’t recall what they were chanting?
Really?

What violence did the deluded white boys perpetuate? Did they riot and burn down the down? 1 innocent black home? What?

1 innocent black's home would be ample enough to piss me off, but that didn't happen, Marxist faggot.

Marching at night with lit torches chanting Nazi slogans….
How is that Making America Great Again?

How much property damage did they do vs. The Ferguson riots, hmm??

Retarded deluded soy white boys carrying Tiki torches, does not excuse blacks sucker-punching old men that fought for their freedom and them rioting and looting businesses, sorry. Next!

Bitch! Back in my day, they caught .223 headshots by black National Guard for that bullshit, motherfucker!

I saw a guy..trying to throw a cocktail get head shot. Right in the middle of Earl's block. How stupid do you gotta be to try and firebomb militia in America that's sent out to stop rioting, wtf? He went down, The End.

He was done. He kinda slid on his face.

This is the end you tards want, really?

Whatever happened to "CoExist"?

Ahh pining for murder in the streets. You want to bring back the attack dogs there too? Burning crosses in people’s yards?

The good old days…right?

Meanwhile, the thread is about the right wing “getting rude”. You’re there; you’ve been there for about a decade or two now.

Republicans didnt do that shit, Democrats did

Much of the Left's power comes from taking advantage of the Right's tolerance. Where a Conservative will mind their own business and avoid a confrontation out of good manners, progressive politics demands that their adherents scream in people's faces.

I'm not saying it's time to scream back, but I am saying that perhaps we need to re-evaluate our principles, and take steps to avoid being walked over - or literally assaulted. I see in Nick Sandmann an excellent example. This young man simply stood his ground, and when the time was right he told his story - and had a powerful positive impact. I think it's time we did the same.

I'm old enough to remember the "Silent Majority", and I'm experiencing the same phenomenon today. I live in a red midwestern state, but I still don't see much overt support for the conservatism I know is present. We "deplorables" tend to keep to ourselves, and are honestly surprised when we find a like mind. We shouldn't be, but that's the nature of true tolerance - don't ask.

So no - I don't think it's time to be rude. But I do think it's time to stop being silent, and to tell our story when the occasion demands. Don't be bullied - fly your Flag, wear your hat, and when the opportunity arises speak your piece, peacefully. When the opposition screams, just let them scream. They'll eventually be shown for the fools they are, and we'll be putting one more nail in the coffin of Communism.

I’ve been saying it for years...GOP’ers / Conservatives are proud, nutless pussies for the most part. Their passive, kill em with kindness bullshit has gotten them their asses handed to them. It’s time to get in the trenches and play smash-mouth hardball or shut the fuck up, roll over and play dead. It’s just that simple.
voila trump

[

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Now show me in the CONSTITUTION, not a dictatorial law crafted by unelected judges, but the CONSTITUTION where it declares and unalienable right to kill a baby, including after birth?

Oh, and FUCKING LYING about border separations hardly does you Khmer Rouge scum any good.

Separating Kids at Border: The Truth | National Review

iu

Remember how you lying scum printed this picture from 2014 and claimed it was Trump?

You are the enemy of the American people. Violent and evil to your rotten core.

Keep believing that lie about killing a baby after it's born. I'd expect nothing less from a brainwashed idiot. And please point out where I even said anything like that in my comment because I didn't.

Do you objected to the Democrat vote on the infanticide bill?

You don’t recall those guys carrying torches?
You don’t recall what they were chanting?
Really?

What violence did the deluded white boys perpetuate? Did they riot and burn down the down? 1 innocent black home? What?

1 innocent black's home would be ample enough to piss me off, but that didn't happen, Marxist faggot.

Retarded deluded soy white boys carrying Tiki torches, does not excuse blacks sucker-punching old men that fought for their freedom and them rioting and looting businesses, sorry. Next!

Bitch! Back in my day, they caught .223 headshots by black National Guard for that bullshit, motherfucker!

I saw a guy..trying to throw a cocktail get head shot. Right in the middle of Earl's block. How stupid do you gotta be to try and firebomb militia in America that's sent out to stop rioting, wtf? He went down, The End.

Ahh pining for murder in the streets. You want to bring back the attack dogs there too? Burning crosses in people’s yards?

The good old days…right?

Meanwhile, the thread is about the right wing “getting rude”. You’re there; you’ve been there for about a decade or two now.

The Democrats used to be conservatives (they were called Dixiecrats; Grandpa was one of them).
Now, Conservatives are the party of the Klan, white nationalism, and general ass-hattery.

Rude? No, it's time to wake up.

Terrorism researchers say right-wing violence sprouted alongside white anxiety about Obama’s presidency and has accelerated in the Trump era. Trump and his aides have continuously denied that he has contributed to the rise in violence. But experts say right-wing extremists perceive the president as offering them tacit support for their cause.

After the violence in Charlottesville, for example, Trump asserted that “both sides” were equally to blame and that there were “some very fine people” among the far-right demonstrators, many of whom wore “Make America Great Again” caps while chanting racist and anti-Semitic slogans.

More recently, Trump rallied crowds in the run-up to the Nov. 6 midterm elections with incendiary rhetoric about Muslims and immigrants, terming a caravan of Central American refugees an “invasion” and ordering active-duty troops to the U.S.-Mexico border.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a6b4d25cfbb_story.html?utm_term=.70f3a6ee8597
Charlottesville was peaceful until LEFTIST TERRORISTS ANTIFA decided to riot and attack a rally that HAD A PERMIT.

There was no "Anti-fa" in Charlottesville. There were people who opposed Neo-Nazis and racism - the protester who was murdered was an white middle class legal assistant who passionately believed in victims rights. There were "professional right wingers" marching with torches, chanting "The Jews will not replace us", as they marched past the synagogue on Friday night while worshippers attended Shabbat Services.

The right wing terrorists in Charlottesville put 37 people in the hospital and murdered a woman. There are no reports of neo-Nazis or right wingers being injured.

THE LEFTIST PROTESTORS ALSO HAD A PERMIT AND WERE THERE LEGALLY.

look at the policies of those right wingers, not very right wing

The perp here is a self-proclaimed neo-Nazi and white supremacist.

If you reflexively conflate "conservatives" as described in my Post #1 with neo-Nazis and white supremacists, guess what - you're a bigot.

The torch boys chanted their Nazi slogans. They were attending a “Unite the Right Rally” As was the waffen who attacked the guy in the parking lot as well as the guy who mowed people down in his car.

All Trump supporters.

torch boys?

The good old days…right?

The Democrats used to be conservatives (they were called Dixiecrats; Grandpa was one of them).
Now, Conservatives are the party of the Klan, white nationalism, and general ass-hattery.

how many times do i have to make you guys look like fools on this topic?

that narrative is even more bullshit than Russian collusion

name me the last time the Democrat was more conservative than the Republican in a presidential election

I'm both a conservative and Pro Trump. So what values am I missing backing Trump?

All of them. You are missing all the values.
According to you a conservative has no values.......lololol

These days? Exactly.

Enjoy that Trump deficit that you idiots all of the sudden forgot about.
The one the lying media told you about?

No, I'd much rather believe in my imagination.

wait when are lefties happy, I never see them with joy.....

Much of the Left's power comes from taking advantage of the Right's tolerance.

What's the weather like in Moscow this time of year?

If you aren't a sock puppet...that was a really idiotic claim.

The right...is tolerant of NOTHING

what is the left tolerant of?
they preach hate and offer no forgiveness
unless you believe everything they do....that's not tolerant at all

The good old days…right?

how many times do i have to make you guys look like fools on this topic?

that narrative is even more bullshit than Russian collusion

name me the last time the Democrat was more conservative than the Republican in a presidential election

Wow; that's the barometer...presidential nominees?

The only pleasantries to be granted your enemy should be the sharpness of your blade and the quality of your blow.
So you wouldn't mind going to prison for killing someone who just disagrees with you?

The left is violent and seeks to crush basic liberty.

Any violence from Americans will be in RESPONSE to actions of the democrats.

Let's say Gavin Newsome sends SS Troops to kick down the door of some American because he found out the American had guns. The American shoots back at the SS thugs. The American didn't INITIATE the violence, the thug scum under Newsome did.

{
“The notion that certain Americans are pre-emptively guilty of wrongdoing, whether there’s any corroborating evidence to back up an accusation or not, isn’t reserved for conservatives who happen to be in contention for a Supreme Court seat. In the hierarchy of progressive values, due process is a bottom dweller.”

“Federal law already prohibits the sale of a gun to anyone who “has been adjudicated as a mental defective.” Until now, a person had an option to appeal the ban and show “a preponderance of evidence” that he would use firearms in “a safe and lawful manner.” Now California bans onetime patients from owning firearms for the rest of their lives. This is an excellent way to stigmatize people who suffer from maladies that often have nothing to do with violence or criminality.

“Another California law allows police to verbally ask to confiscate a gun rather than make their case in a written request. Under “red flag laws,” guns can be confiscated from citizens who’ve never been charged with, much less convicted of, breaking any law. And it’s getting easier and easier to do it.” – David Harsanyi in Democrats’ New Anti-Gun Laws are Also an Attack On Due Process}

Harsanyi: California Can Now Grab Your Guns Without Due Process - The Truth About Guns

America has to accept the fact that you Stalinist democrats are waging war on the Constitution and on us. You seek to end civil rights and enslave the population at large.

The right to kill a child up until the moment of birth? That's a choice? Who gives a shit what fags want to do in the privacy of their own abode but they do NOT have the right to go into grade schools preaching the virtues of the perversity of their lifestyle with parents having no say in it. Illegals that attempt to come over here using children (many of which are not even their own and to be used in child trafficking) shouldn't expect to be given a free pass. Deny someone of a decent living wage? Illegals bring down wages for Americans at the bottom of the economic ladder...leftards see them as future leftard voters.

Stupid fucks like you have no clue about the fiat currency/debt slavery system and believe that "money" can be printed into infinity. I KNOW how all this works and dumb,ignorant asses like yourself are tools of the robber barons. The leftists have exposed themselves for what I have always known them to be....indoctrinated commie idiots that suffer from arrested development.
You're not even worth a response because you are so wrong about everything you just said. I've read all of your other replies to others and know that you're so narrow minded and disgusting that you're just not worth my time, so this is the last response to you I'll be making. I might even put you on ignore because you repulse me so much.

LOL! I am sooo far ahead of you as to what is REALLY going on and you think I would give so much as a fly's fart if you "Ignore" me? I suggest that is the best course of action for lightweights such as yourself. You want to see "disgusting" in the flesh? Go take a look in the mirror, ya baby killing piece of shit.

Forum List

Back