Time to be Rude?

How much property damage did they do vs. The Ferguson riots, hmm??

Retarded deluded soy white boys carrying Tiki torches, does not excuse blacks sucker-punching old men that fought for their freedom and them rioting and looting businesses, sorry. Next!

Bitch! Back in my day, they caught .223 headshots by black National Guard for that bullshit, motherfucker!

I saw a guy..trying to throw a cocktail get head shot. Right in the middle of Earl's block. How stupid do you gotta be to try and firebomb militia in America that's sent out to stop rioting, wtf? He went down, The End.

He was done. He kinda slid on his face.

This is the end you tards want, really?

Whatever happened to "CoExist"?

Ahh pining for murder in the streets. You want to bring back the attack dogs there too? Burning crosses in people’s yards?

The good old days…right?

Meanwhile, the thread is about the right wing “getting rude”. You’re there; you’ve been there for about a decade or two now.

Republicans didnt do that shit, Democrats did

The Democrats used to be conservatives (they were called Dixiecrats; Grandpa was one of them).
Now, Conservatives are the party of the Klan, white nationalism, and general ass-hattery.
And it’s in the GOP that racists, bigots, white supremacists, and other hateful rightists find refuge; it’s become the party of hate and intolerance.
No they do not, that's a lie. but they do find a home in the democrat party. they have a massive anti semite elected to congress

Oh, really. Funny how the KKK, White supremacists and the like are all republicans now. Even the Nazi Party votes Republican these days. You can lie about this if you wish (and you probably will since that seems to have become a Republican Tradition) but you can't change those facts. You can chance the future though but you won't stop denying it so it won't get better, only worse.

Ahh pining for murder in the streets. You want to bring back the attack dogs there too? Burning crosses in people’s yards?

The good old days…right?

Meanwhile, the thread is about the right wing “getting rude”. You’re there; you’ve been there for about a decade or two now.

The Democrats used to be conservatives (they were called Dixiecrats; Grandpa was one of them).
Now, Conservatives are the party of the Klan, white nationalism, and general ass-hattery.
And it’s in the GOP that racists, bigots, white supremacists, and other hateful rightists find refuge; it’s become the party of hate and intolerance.
No they do not, that's a lie. but they do find a home in the democrat party. they have a massive anti semite elected to congress

Oh, really. Funny how the KKK, White supremacists and the like are all republicans now. Even the Nazi Party votes Republican these days. You can lie about this if you wish (and you probably will since that seems to have become a Republican Tradition) but you can't change those facts. You can chance the future though but you won't stop denying it so it won't get better, only worse.

Actual, hardcore adherents to nazi ideology hate republicans for their unwavering support of israel.

Much of the Left's power comes from taking advantage of the Right's tolerance. Where a Conservative will mind their own business and avoid a confrontation out of good manners, progressive politics demands that their adherents scream in people's faces.

I'm not saying it's time to scream back, but I am saying that perhaps we need to re-evaluate our principles, and take steps to avoid being walked over - or literally assaulted. I see in Nick Sandmann an excellent example. This young man simply stood his ground, and when the time was right he told his story - and had a powerful positive impact. I think it's time we did the same.

I'm old enough to remember the "Silent Majority", and I'm experiencing the same phenomenon today. I live in a red midwestern state, but I still don't see much overt support for the conservatism I know is present. We "deplorables" tend to keep to ourselves, and are honestly surprised when we find a like mind. We shouldn't be, but that's the nature of true tolerance - don't ask.

So no - I don't think it's time to be rude. But I do think it's time to stop being silent, and to tell our story when the occasion demands. Don't be bullied - fly your Flag, wear your hat, and when the opportunity arises speak your piece, peacefully. When the opposition screams, just let them scream. They'll eventually be shown for the fools they are, and we'll be putting one more nail in the coffin of Communism.
I've been rude since the day I joined. Fuck today's left. See sig for further details

Actual, hardcore adherents to nazi ideology hate republicans for their unwavering support of israel.

But they voted for and support Trump much like you do. Wow, that's some company you keep.

But they voted for and support Trump much like you do. Wow, that's some company you keep.

Actual nazis would not vote for a new york buisnessman who has a jewish son in law and hangs around with hollywood elites

Actual nazis would not vote for a new york buisnessman who has a jewish son in law and hangs around with hollywood elites

They did. You cant' change the truth through denial on this one. The Nazis and KKK heavily supported Trump. That's been shown over and over again so save your stupid "Cite, Cite, Cite" and stop lying out your ass.

I'm "rude" enough I want these liberal, violent, self-hating-American, banshee-shrieking, bloodthirsty, death-threatening, muslim-behaving, baby-tantrum human flatworms put UNDER a prison cell for many, many years on end. I'm rather bored of the liberal violence epidemic. Given their continuous, paranoid, violent delusions about Trump, I'd say liberal soil-life behaves WORSE than some of my multi-day-stay-awake, methamphetamine-addict relatives I've unfortunately had and dealt with. I'm dead serious, I'm not trying to be funny.

I'm "rude" enough I want these liberal, violent, self-hating-American, banshee-shrieking, bloodthirsty, death-threatening, muslim-behaving, baby-tantrum human flatworms put UNDER a prison cell for many, many years on end. I'm rather bored of the liberal violence epidemic. Given their continuous, paranoid, violent delusions about Trump, I'd say liberal soil-life behaves WORSE than some of my multi-day-stay-awake, methamphetamine-addict relatives I've unfortunately had and dealt with. I'm dead serious, I'm not trying to be funny.

You shouldn't be writing that in here. There might be a book in there that 36% of the population might want to read. It could be a best seller with over a million copies sold.

They did. You cant' change the truth through denial on this one. The Nazis and KKK heavily supported Trump. That's been shown over and over again so save your stupid "Cite, Cite, Cite" and stop lying out your ass.

Sorry to burst your bubble but there's no Nazi underground in America. I know it might be hard to accept but the burgeoning "please don't eradicate white people" movement are not Nazis. Yes, I understand that the concept of NOT erasing white people from this earth might frighten you and I know the MSM loves to stoke fear with their stories about Charlottesville Nazis and their cartoon frogs but you really need to get a grip.

Much of the Left's power comes from taking advantage of the Right's tolerance. Where a Conservative will mind their own business and avoid a confrontation out of good manners, progressive politics demands that their adherents scream in people's faces.

I'm not saying it's time to scream back, but I am saying that perhaps we need to re-evaluate our principles, and take steps to avoid being walked over - or literally assaulted. I see in Nick Sandmann an excellent example. This young man simply stood his ground, and when the time was right he told his story - and had a powerful positive impact. I think it's time we did the same.

I'm old enough to remember the "Silent Majority", and I'm experiencing the same phenomenon today. I live in a red midwestern state, but I still don't see much overt support for the conservatism I know is present. We "deplorables" tend to keep to ourselves, and are honestly surprised when we find a like mind. We shouldn't be, but that's the nature of true tolerance - don't ask.

So no - I don't think it's time to be rude. But I do think it's time to stop being silent, and to tell our story when the occasion demands. Don't be bullied - fly your Flag, wear your hat, and when the opportunity arises speak your piece, peacefully. When the opposition screams, just let them scream. They'll eventually be shown for the fools they are, and we'll be putting one more nail in the coffin of Communism.

Awe heck, this is USMB. Skip over rude and go straight to asshole. People enjoy it.

Awe heck, this is USMB. Skip over rude and go straight to asshole. People enjoy it.
It is not as piercing in the night as the morning harkers activity.

[
We're not the ones who are trying to end the woman's right to choose. We're not the ones who are against LGBTQ rights. We're not the ones who have gerrymandered districts so as to limit or completely inhibit minorities from voting. We're not the ones who have ripped children from their parents and put them in what is basically concentration camps. We're not the ones who want to deny hard working Americans a decent living wage. And that is only the tip of the iceberg.

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Now show me in the CONSTITUTION, not a dictatorial law crafted by unelected judges, but the CONSTITUTION where it declares and unalienable right to kill a baby, including after birth?

Oh, and FUCKING LYING about border separations hardly does you Khmer Rouge scum any good.

Separating Kids at Border: The Truth | National Review

iu

Remember how you lying scum printed this picture from 2014 and claimed it was Trump?

You are the enemy of the American people. Violent and evil to your rotten core.

Keep believing that lie about killing a baby after it's born. I'd expect nothing less from a brainwashed idiot. And please point out where I even said anything like that in my comment because I didn't.

You are a truly vile creature. That you are a pathological liar is of no surprise, you clearly have not a hint of integrity or a shred of ethics. You of the Khmer Rouge are under the impression that if you get caught being the evil fucks that you are, you can simply lie harder and stronger.

Forum List

Back