Time to be Rude?

Tell me it was a parody thread. Too funny.
There are some good white supremicists and Nazis. Really. LOL
If it wasn't for logical fallacies, you'd have no platform at all, lol.

Much of the Left's power comes from taking advantage of the Right's tolerance. Where a Conservative will mind their own business and avoid a confrontation out of good manners, progressive politics demands that their adherents scream in people's faces.

I'm not saying it's time to scream back, but I am saying that perhaps we need to re-evaluate our principles, and take steps to avoid being walked over - or literally assaulted. I see in Nick Sandmann an excellent example. This young man simply stood his ground, and when the time was right he told his story - and had a powerful positive impact. I think it's time we did the same.

I'm old enough to remember the "Silent Majority", and I'm experiencing the same phenomenon today. I live in a red midwestern state, but I still don't see much overt support for the conservatism I know is present. We "deplorables" tend to keep to ourselves, and are honestly surprised when we find a like mind. We shouldn't be, but that's the nature of true tolerance - don't ask.

So no - I don't think it's time to be rude. But I do think it's time to stop being silent, and to tell our story when the occasion demands. Don't be bullied - fly your Flag, wear your hat, and when the opportunity arises speak your piece, peacefully. When the opposition screams, just let them scream. They'll eventually be shown for the fools they are, and we'll be putting one more nail in the coffin of Communism.
Can I ask how long you've been on this forum? I suggest you look on ANY thread. You will find 2 things. One they are predominately written by conservatives or Trumpists. Two, once challenged one merit these same people revert to name calling. In my case unprovoked since I never start these practices and rarely respond in kind even when being called names. So when I see an OP like this I wonder about it being someone trolling since it seems a blatant thing to miss.

Can I ask how long you've been on this forum? I suggest you look on ANY thread. You will find 2 things. One they are predominately written by conservatives or Trumpists. Two, once challenged one merit these same people revert to name calling. In my case unprovoked since I never start these practices and rarely respond in kind even when being called names. So when I see an OP like this I wonder about it being someone trolling since it seems a blatant thing to miss.
I see a lot of conservatives here but I also see many in other camps, and certainly there are plenty of outright trolls on both sides. One need only look at a member's posting history to sort them out. That said, I'll often respond to a troll knowing that he'll never change, but using the platform to speak my piece to the lurkers. I never take idiots personally, I'm here only for informed debate and entertainment.

I joined this Forum Feb 3 2019, but have some experience in such environments. I see you're Belgian; are you in the US and/or a US citizen, or just an interested participant?

You mention threads "predominately written by conservatives or Trumpists", and I find this interesting. "Conservatives" I can understand, but what is your definition of a "Trumpist"?

Rude? No, it's time to wake up.

Terrorism researchers say right-wing violence sprouted alongside white anxiety about Obama’s presidency and has accelerated in the Trump era. Trump and his aides have continuously denied that he has contributed to the rise in violence. But experts say right-wing extremists perceive the president as offering them tacit support for their cause.

After the violence in Charlottesville, for example, Trump asserted that “both sides” were equally to blame and that there were “some very fine people” among the far-right demonstrators, many of whom wore “Make America Great Again” caps while chanting racist and anti-Semitic slogans.

More recently, Trump rallied crowds in the run-up to the Nov. 6 midterm elections with incendiary rhetoric about Muslims and immigrants, terming a caravan of Central American refugees an “invasion” and ordering active-duty troops to the U.S.-Mexico border.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a6b4d25cfbb_story.html?utm_term=.70f3a6ee8597
It's funny, the violence always occurs with the left. Take Charlotesville, most of those people were left including the leader, he voted FOR Obama, but they wanted to stand up for statues and the far far left come over and shit starts.
At Republican rallies....the left shows up and spits on people and attacks them physically sometimes
At Democrat rallies, the left gets on stage and steals microphones......but notice, no right winger are in attendance, because we simply don't care about lefties...
At restaurants, the left shows up and tries to chase the right out....do you ever see the reverse? I think once in Miami and the left was pissed (one time versus many, fuck the left)

Did the left make the torch boys shout Nazi slogans too?

The time to respond by being rude is long past.

Rude rolls off like grease off teflon.

It's time strike back. Harder and definitively.

I have my own definition of "definitively".

It has the potential to involve "permanent".

I see a lot of conservatives here but I also see many in other camps, and certainly there are plenty of outright trolls on both sides. One need only look at a member's posting history to sort them out. That said, I'll often respond to a troll knowing that he'll never change, but using the platform to speak my piece to the lurkers. I never take idiots personally, I'm here only for informed debate and entertainment.

I joined this Forum Feb 3 2019, but have some experience in such environments. I see you're Belgian; are you in the US and/or a US citizen, or just an interested participant?

You mention threads "predominately written by conservatives or Trumpists", and I find this interesting. "Conservatives" I can understand, but what is your definition of a "Trumpist"?
-First, this OP is trying to assert the right does not troll, but rather implies they are victim of the left doing this. I took umbrage to this. From personal experience I do not find a lot of conservatives capable of not reverting to rhetoric, name calling, deflection or all sorts of fallacies, something I find (this is an opinion) is less the case on the left.
-Second I'm here for much the same reasons as you, added to that that I have a general interest to TRY to understand opposing views.
-Third I'm an interested participant, but my wife is American and all of my in-laws live in the US.

Last edited:

Terrorism researchers say right-wing violence sprouted alongside white anxiety about Obama’s presidency and has accelerated in the Trump era. Trump and his aides have continuously denied that he has contributed to the rise in violence. But experts say right-wing extremists perceive the president as offering them tacit support for their cause.

After the violence in Charlottesville, for example, Trump asserted that “both sides” were equally to blame and that there were “some very fine people” among the far-right demonstrators, many of whom wore “Make America Great Again” caps while chanting racist and anti-Semitic slogans.

More recently, Trump rallied crowds in the run-up to the Nov. 6 midterm elections with incendiary rhetoric about Muslims and immigrants, terming a caravan of Central American refugees an “invasion” and ordering active-duty troops to the U.S.-Mexico border.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a6b4d25cfbb_story.html?utm_term=.70f3a6ee8597
It's funny, the violence always occurs with the left. Take Charlotesville, most of those people were left including the leader, he voted FOR Obama, but they wanted to stand up for statues and the far far left come over and shit starts.
At Republican rallies....the left shows up and spits on people and attacks them physically sometimes
At Democrat rallies, the left gets on stage and steals microphones......but notice, no right winger are in attendance, because we simply don't care about lefties...
At restaurants, the left shows up and tries to chase the right out....do you ever see the reverse? I think once in Miami and the left was pissed (one time versus many, fuck the left)

torch boys? never heard of that....educate me
what about NAZI slogans?

You need to be locked up, asshat

Feel free to come and try you lady it’s waste of flesh and oxygen. Just make sure you have your Medicare card and leave your life insurance policy where your next of kin can find it easily.

^^^
15bna4.jpg
This one is damaged goods in just about every way imaginable, so his negativity will shine through in every one of his posts. Don't waste your time on him.

They WERE both equally to blame. You guys attack anyone who supports the president by wearing his hat. Youre crazy violent at protests. Im shocked there havent been more deaths. If you keep attacking people, dont cry when you fuck with the wrong guy and you get your ass handed to you.

torch boys? never heard of that....educate me
what about NAZI slogans?
Sure

Love it. The OP starts some nonsense that radical conservatives keep to themselves and are peaceful little gnomes and then his friends show up to prove him wrong.

Much of the Left's power comes from taking advantage of the Right's tolerance. Where a Conservative will mind their own business and avoid a confrontation out of good manners, progressive politics demands that their adherents scream in people's faces.

I'm not saying it's time to scream back, but I am saying that perhaps we need to re-evaluate our principles, and take steps to avoid being walked over - or literally assaulted. I see in Nick Sandmann an excellent example. This young man simply stood his ground, and when the time was right he told his story - and had a powerful positive impact. I think it's time we did the same.

I'm old enough to remember the "Silent Majority", and I'm experiencing the same phenomenon today. I live in a red midwestern state, but I still don't see much overt support for the conservatism I know is present. We "deplorables" tend to keep to ourselves, and are honestly surprised when we find a like mind. We shouldn't be, but that's the nature of true tolerance - don't ask.

So no - I don't think it's time to be rude. But I do think it's time to stop being silent, and to tell our story when the occasion demands. Don't be bullied - fly your Flag, wear your hat, and when the opportunity arises speak your piece, peacefully. When the opposition screams, just let them scream. They'll eventually be shown for the fools they are, and we'll be putting one more nail in the coffin of Communism.
Shut up fag.

Wow!

Did the right make black Isrealites shout racist shit at children?

Shut up fag.
Thank you. You are most helpful in proving my point. My guess is though, that you know this. Thank you nonetheless.

Shut up fag.
Thank you. You are most helpful in proving my point. My guess is though, that you know this. Thank you nonetheless.
How dumb ARE you? Went right over your head. :laugh:

-First, this OP is trying to assert the right does not troll, but rather implies they are victim of the left doing this. I took umbrage to this. From personal experience I do not find a lot of conservatives capable of not reverting to rhetoric, name calling, deflection or all sorts of fallacies, something I find (this is an opinion) is less the case on the left.
-Second I'm here for much the same reasons as you, added to that that I have a general interest to TRY to understand opposing views.
-Third I'm an interested participant, but my wife is American and all of my in-laws live in the US.
Fourth. The difference between the two is that a conservative has certain values I don't all agree with. They are values though. A Trumpist has no such thing. The only discernible value is defending whatever Trump does. Regardless if it takes mental contortionism that would make a Cirque Du Soleil acrobat seem like a board.

Last edited:

Shut up fag.
How dumb ARE you? Went right over your head. :laugh:
Not really. Just have no interest in talking to a five year old.

Forum List

Back