Time to be Rude?

I agree, it takes liberal schooling to point out that the OP has been hilariously debunked by conservatives on this thread that have either fantasized about killing other posters or just plain ignored those posts.

STFU silly lying faggot.

Really? nothing violent said by conservatives in a thread about how conservatives aren't the violent ones?

Faggot? Last I heard only people who made their bed next to the shoe rack call people faggots.

You don't seem very "Happy Happy Joy Joy" perhaps you need to go suck a cock, dickwad.
That's the spirit. Whenever you are proven to be the living embodiment of the point being disproved... double down. Because nothing says I'm the bigger person than calling someone on the internet a dickwad.

Thus claimeth a cocksucking POS shill asshole fake lying motherfucker!
At least I still got my health.

That's not liberal schooling, that's Cultural Marxist indoctrination. I had liberal schooling. Liberal schooling involves The Socratic Method, Marxist Indoctrination does not.

I agree, it takes liberal schooling to point out that the OP has been hilariously debunked by conservatives on this thread that have either fantasized about killing other posters or just plain ignored those posts.

STFU silly lying faggot.

Really? nothing violent said by conservatives in a thread about how conservatives aren't the violent ones?

Faggot? Last I heard only people who made their bed next to the shoe rack call people faggots.

You don't seem very "Happy Happy Joy Joy" perhaps you need to go suck a cock, dickwad cocksucker!

I apologize, now I'm being rude, calling out your faggotry. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I see, so we'll put you down as nothing to contribute.

Yeah, you can't suck my dick, I'm not having that. Do you have anything relevant to contribute? (Besides sucking dick). Go ahead..I'll wait..

I dont see much leftist bullshit here in Texas unless I go to the local Sprouts.
It's like walking into a liberal microcosm in a sea of red.
I've never seen so many body piercings and colored hair in one place in my life.

It’s top knots and man buns that annoy me. That and the tactiduche length beard.

Thats where they hide the Schrader valve.....
68-584-275-x-30-inch-inner-tube-with-schrader-valve.jpg

Ah, now I know how to help them.

Wonder what a 150 psi would do?

I dont see much leftist bullshit here in Texas unless I go to the local Sprouts.
I've never seen so many body piercings and colored hair in one place in my life.

It’s top knots and man buns that annoy me. That and the tactiduche length beard.

Schrader don't play that.

Rude? No, it's time to wake up.

Terrorism researchers say right-wing violence sprouted alongside white anxiety about Obama’s presidency and has accelerated in the Trump era. Trump and his aides have continuously denied that he has contributed to the rise in violence. But experts say right-wing extremists perceive the president as offering them tacit support for their cause.

After the violence in Charlottesville, for example, Trump asserted that “both sides” were equally to blame and that there were “some very fine people” among the far-right demonstrators, many of whom wore “Make America Great Again” caps while chanting racist and anti-Semitic slogans.

More recently, Trump rallied crowds in the run-up to the Nov. 6 midterm elections with incendiary rhetoric about Muslims and immigrants, terming a caravan of Central American refugees an “invasion” and ordering active-duty troops to the U.S.-Mexico border.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a6b4d25cfbb_story.html?utm_term=.70f3a6ee8597
It's funny, the violence always occurs with the left. Take Charlotesville, most of those people were left including the leader, he voted FOR Obama, but they wanted to stand up for statues and the far far left come over and shit starts.
At Republican rallies....the left shows up and spits on people and attacks them physically sometimes
At Democrat rallies, the left gets on stage and steals microphones......but notice, no right winger are in attendance, because we simply don't care about lefties...
At restaurants, the left shows up and tries to chase the right out....do you ever see the reverse? I think once in Miami and the left was pissed (one time versus many, fuck the left)

Did the left make the torch boys shout Nazi slogans too?
torch boys? never heard of that....educate me
what about NAZI slogans?

You don’t recall those guys carrying torches?
You don’t recall what they were chanting?
Really?

Much of the Left's power comes from taking advantage of the Right's tolerance. Where a Conservative will mind their own business and avoid a confrontation out of good manners, progressive politics demands that their adherents scream in people's faces.

I'm not saying it's time to scream back, but I am saying that perhaps we need to re-evaluate our principles, and take steps to avoid being walked over - or literally assaulted. I see in Nick Sandmann an excellent example. This young man simply stood his ground, and when the time was right he told his story - and had a powerful positive impact. I think it's time we did the same.

I'm old enough to remember the "Silent Majority", and I'm experiencing the same phenomenon today. I live in a red midwestern state, but I still don't see much overt support for the conservatism I know is present. We "deplorables" tend to keep to ourselves, and are honestly surprised when we find a like mind. We shouldn't be, but that's the nature of true tolerance - don't ask.

So no - I don't think it's time to be rude. But I do think it's time to stop being silent, and to tell our story when the occasion demands. Don't be bullied - fly your Flag, wear your hat, and when the opportunity arises speak your piece, peacefully. When the opposition screams, just let them scream. They'll eventually be shown for the fools they are, and we'll be putting one more nail in the coffin of Communism.
What I see is the reich being totally obtuse to the orange cheeto and his downright inability to be a leader let alone a human.

That's not liberal schooling, that's Cultural Marxist indoctrination. I had liberal schooling. Liberal schooling involves The Socratic Method, Marxist Indoctrination does not.

STFU silly lying faggot.

You don't seem very "Happy Happy Joy Joy" perhaps you need to go suck a cock, dickwad cocksucker!

I apologize, now I'm being rude, calling out your faggotry. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I only contributed the truth.

It would all come out their ears.

Much of the Left's power comes from taking advantage of the Right's tolerance. Where a Conservative will mind their own business and avoid a confrontation out of good manners, progressive politics demands that their adherents scream in people's faces.

I'm not saying it's time to scream back, but I am saying that perhaps we need to re-evaluate our principles, and take steps to avoid being walked over - or literally assaulted. I see in Nick Sandmann an excellent example. This young man simply stood his ground, and when the time was right he told his story - and had a powerful positive impact. I think it's time we did the same.

I'm old enough to remember the "Silent Majority", and I'm experiencing the same phenomenon today. I live in a red midwestern state, but I still don't see much overt support for the conservatism I know is present. We "deplorables" tend to keep to ourselves, and are honestly surprised when we find a like mind. We shouldn't be, but that's the nature of true tolerance - don't ask.

So no - I don't think it's time to be rude. But I do think it's time to stop being silent, and to tell our story when the occasion demands. Don't be bullied - fly your Flag, wear your hat, and when the opportunity arises speak your piece, peacefully. When the opposition screams, just let them scream. They'll eventually be shown for the fools they are, and we'll be putting one more nail in the coffin of Communism.

Funny you should mention that. Texas has more potential Democrats in it than Republicans. But they have been silent for many years. Luisiana has more Dems than Reps but they have been silent. Most of the deep "Red" southern states have many more Dems than Reps but the games played to prevent them from voting has pretty well kept them quiet. Your biggest nightmare is for them to rise up, speak out and vote even with the underhanded tricks and outright illegal actions to prevent them from voting.

Schrader don't play that.

Oh but they will!!

Terrorism researchers say right-wing violence sprouted alongside white anxiety about Obama’s presidency and has accelerated in the Trump era. Trump and his aides have continuously denied that he has contributed to the rise in violence. But experts say right-wing extremists perceive the president as offering them tacit support for their cause.

After the violence in Charlottesville, for example, Trump asserted that “both sides” were equally to blame and that there were “some very fine people” among the far-right demonstrators, many of whom wore “Make America Great Again” caps while chanting racist and anti-Semitic slogans.

More recently, Trump rallied crowds in the run-up to the Nov. 6 midterm elections with incendiary rhetoric about Muslims and immigrants, terming a caravan of Central American refugees an “invasion” and ordering active-duty troops to the U.S.-Mexico border.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a6b4d25cfbb_story.html?utm_term=.70f3a6ee8597
It's funny, the violence always occurs with the left. Take Charlotesville, most of those people were left including the leader, he voted FOR Obama, but they wanted to stand up for statues and the far far left come over and shit starts.
At Republican rallies....the left shows up and spits on people and attacks them physically sometimes
At Democrat rallies, the left gets on stage and steals microphones......but notice, no right winger are in attendance, because we simply don't care about lefties...
At restaurants, the left shows up and tries to chase the right out....do you ever see the reverse? I think once in Miami and the left was pissed (one time versus many, fuck the left)

what about NAZI slogans?

Really?

What violence did the deluded white boys perpetuate? Did they riot and burn down the town? 1 innocent black home? What?

1 innocent black's home would be ample enough to piss me off, but that didn't happen, Marxist faggot.

You ain't nothin' but full of shit. Fuck you and the faggot you rode in on. :blahblah:

It would all come out their ears.

Air?
There sure as shit isn't anything else in there.

Can I ask how long you've been on this forum? I suggest you look on ANY thread. You will find 2 things. One they are predominately written by conservatives or Trumpists. Two, once challenged one merit these same people revert to name calling. In my case unprovoked since I never start these practices and rarely respond in kind even when being called names. So when I see an OP like this I wonder about it being someone trolling since it seems a blatant thing to miss.
Shut up fag.
Thank you. You are most helpful in proving my point. My guess is though, that you know this. Thank you nonetheless.
How dumb ARE you? Went right over your head. :laugh:
Not really. Just have no interest in talking to a five year old.
You seem like the kind of guy who could learn a lot, even from a 5 year old.

You seem like the type of guy who thinks you could learn something from a 5 y

STFU silly lying faggot.

Yeah, you can't suck my dick, I'm not having that. Do you have anything relevant to contribute? (Besides sucking dick). Go ahead..I'll wait..

You're going full hog off topic on the fellatio thing. I just ask that you keep me out of it.

Anyway, there is a conservative poster who detailed stabbing another poster on this thread, so go check that out. If you missed it the poster in question starts with an A. Hopefully the mods pull the post.

what about NAZI slogans?

Really?

What violence did the deluded white boys perpetuate? Did they riot and burn down the down? 1 innocent black home? What?
Charlottesville car attack - Wikipedia

STFU silly lying faggot.

I only contributed the truth.

Thanks for chiming in there with that nugget, grayrainbow. I doubt it though.

what about NAZI slogans?

Really?

What violence did the deluded white boys perpetuate? Did they riot and burn down the down? 1 innocent black home? What?

1 innocent black's home would be ample enough to piss me off, but that didn't happen, Marxist faggot.

Marching at night with lit torches chanting Nazi slogans….
How is that Making America Great Again?

what about NAZI slogans?

Really?

How much property damage did they do vs. The Ferguson riots, hmm??

Retarded deluded soy white boys carrying Tiki torches, does not excuse blacks sucker-punching old men that fought for their freedom and them rioting and looting businesses, sorry. Next!

Bitch! Back in my day, they caught .223 headshots by black National Guard for that bullshit, motherfucker!

I saw a guy..trying to throw a cocktail get head shot. Right in the middle of Earl's block. How stupid do you gotta be to try and firebomb militia in America that's sent out to stop rioting, wtf? He went down, The End.

He was done. He kinda slid on his face.

This is the end you tards want, really?

Whatever happened to "CoExist"?

Last edited:

what about NAZI slogans?

Really?

Charlottesville car attack - Wikipedia

Ya mean the fat chick who never got hit by a car and died of a heart attack?
That fat chick?

what about NAZI slogans?

Really?

Technically they damaged something worth more than property.

what about NAZI slogans?

Really?

Technically they damaged something worth more than property.

And what might that be?

Forum List

Back