Time to Call Obama and Kerry What They Are Traitors

For almost fifty years, John Kerry has been selling out American interests to the enemy. Iran is his biggest success. The dirty Iran nuke deal is the culmination of his life’s many treasons.

And none of this would have happened without Obama.

Obama began his rise by pandering to radical leftists on removing Saddam. He urged them to take on Egypt instead, and that’s what he did once in office, orchestrating the takeover of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and across the region. The Muslim Brotherhood was overthrown by popular uprisings in Egypt and Tunisia, but Obama had preserved the Iranian regime when it was faced with the Green Revolution. Now Iran is his last best Islamist hope for stopping America in the Middle East.

What scum!

Time to Call Obama and Kerry What They Are Traitors Frontpage Mag

does everything he can do to destroy America

if he isnt out bad mouthing the cops

dividing the peoples

he is out there helping to arm iran

He has an agenda of his own.... destroy traditional America.

But in the process he will destroy himself.... his crimes can not go unpunished.

indeed he certainly does

he meant it when he said "we are days away from fundamentally changing America"

his wife as well when she went on tour

telling America that we would have change our values our traditions our history

I'm sure you're right...his whole strategy has been an Islamist move to 'stop America in the Middle East'.
I can't believe no one has seen it before now.

The retards are having a convention
Relax...I'll switch the sarcasm button off.

It won't matter ... none of your loony lefty comrades are bright enough to have caught it. I did but I'm not among you.

For almost fifty years, John Kerry has been selling out American interests to the enemy. Iran is his biggest success. The dirty Iran nuke deal is the culmination of his life’s many treasons.

Your opinion. I respect your right to your opinion, in spite of the fact that it is horseshit.

Which puts you in agreement with the board's rabid Nazi witch (below). Perhaps you should reconsider you opinion before you too are a lost soul:

That from a jew blogger, who lives in NY, who makes his living off the war on terror. I get confused with you Jews, push for everything literal under the sun, and anti racial, yet when it comes to Arabs , Iran and Islam you have nothing but hatred. Obama removed Saddam? The biggest lefties in the US are Jews.

surprising so many people are just realizing this

Obama has been nothing but a traitor to us from the get go. but he did promise Transformation

so that is what we will be getting. probably another 9/11 real soon

He didn't promise to keep your 1950's father knows best white privilege America , America is going forward and better

Horse ca-ca. America has become a race to the bottom.
"Watch how stupid I can be!"
"You think that's stupid ... watch this!"

Obama began his rise by pandering to radical leftists on removing Saddam. He urged them to take on Egypt instead, and that’s what he did once in office, orchestrating the takeover of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and across the region. The Muslim Brotherhood was overthrown by popular uprisings in Egypt and Tunisia, but Obama had preserved the Iranian regime when it was faced with the Green Revolution. Now Iran is his last best Islamist hope for stopping America in the Middle East.

What scum!

dividing the peoples

But in the process he will destroy himself.... his crimes can not go unpunished.

indeed he certainly does

Traditional America, a place where "n*ggers" "gays" and "wimin" know their place, and that's under the men, the white men, the white protestant males who need to put others down to feel good about themselves.

Syriously

Do you trust Iran now???

I don't trust Iran and I don't trust the US.

However you can't be going around telling everyone what to do. Iran is part of a group of countries and people who have severe mistrust of the US and their policies reflect this. Getting nukes is in direct response to the US's aggressive policies towards Iran. Had the US left Iran alone they wouldn't be such a state in the first place.

Old Rocks

You DO know that the "Republican Depression" was brought on by policies instituted by Bill Clinton, don't you??? For example, the housing bubble, caused by Clinton's scheme to let millions of unqualified people to buy houses.....

And most Americans hate Obozocare, so that doesn't help the Dims....

I'm also glad you brought up Obama's many failures in clean energy....

List of Failed Obama Green Energy Solar Companies in the Billions

The housing bubble was not caused by government...it was caused by Wall Street, the private sector and speculators.

And all the hotspots of foreclosures were in wealthy areas, not low income or middle class areas...

foreclosure-heat-map-2008totals.png
Two Rep devised the bill to let banks, investments, and ins companies consolidate, and Clinton signed it. Easy loans for homes,
Citigroup and Travelers did it earlier and the Fed approved it. the Fed chairman and the Sec are in charge of this stuff.

What scum!

dividing the peoples

indeed he certainly does

Traditional America, a place where "n*ggers" "gays" and "wimin" know their place, and that's under the men, the white men, the white protestant males who need to put others down to feel good about themselves.

you are full of bullshit

think about it asshole

Yeah, right and Al Capone wasn't a Mafiaso, just a guy who evaded paying proper taxes. /sarc

Joseph Kennedy was a bootlegger, whore house pimp and general con man of the lowest order.

The Straight Dope What is the true source of the Kennedy family s wealth

"Joseph P. Kennedy was the ambitious son of a prosperous Boston saloon keeper and ward boss. He married the mayor's daughter, went to Harvard, and generally made the most of his ample connections and talent. He ran a bank (admittedly two-bit) at 25, and was number-two man at a shipyard with more than 2,000 workers during World War I. At 30 he became a stockbroker and made a fortune through insider trading and stock manipulation. He was a master of the stock pool, a then-legal stunt in which a few traders conspired to inflate a stock's price, selling out just before the bubble burst.

"Kennedy may also have traded in illegal booze, although the evidence is circumstantial. His father had been in the liquor business before Prohibition, and Joe himself got into it (publicly, that is) immediately after repeal. Some believe the family business simply went underground during the dry years. He may have been strictly a nickle-and-dimer; Harvard classmates say he supplied the illicit booze for alumni events.

"But there might have been more to it than that. In 1973 mob boss Frank Costello said he and Kennedy had been bootlegging partners. Other underworld figures have also claimed Joe was in pretty deep. At least one writer (Davis, 1984) thinks bootlegging enabled Joe to earn his initial financial stake, but that's hard to believe; he had plenty of chances to make money more or less legally.

"Whatever the truth of the matter, Kennedy's real strength wasn't his alleged criminal ties but his business smarts, notably an exquisite sense of timing. In the mid-1920s he became a movie mogul (taking time out for a celebrated dalliance with Gloria Swanson), then organized a merger and sold out just when the industry was consolidating, clearing five to six million dollars all told. He pulled out of stocks early in 1929 and sold short following the crash, actually making money while others got creamed. Just before Prohibition was repealed he lined up several lucrative liquor-importing deals."

Even YOUR article doesn't say that pea brain.

Three times during the 1930s, Kennedy was appointed to federal positions requiring Senate confirmation (chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission, chairman of the U.S. Maritime Commission, Ambassador to Great Britain).

Charges or even mention of these false allegations during those three confirmation hearings...CRICKETS

The FIRST mention of the false bootlegger charge? October 15, 1960

I quoted directly from the article, so I guess it does say that, doofus

You didn't "quote" from the article...You posted the article. Now why don't you READ the article.

I will help you...

"Kennedy may also have traded in illegal booze, although the evidence is circumstantial.

I did read the article, dumbass, and everyone knows that those weasel words are CYA to avoid lawsuits from the Kennedy Klan.

Circumstantial evidence never stopped a libtard like you from asserting the most preposterous things about the Koch brothers or the Bush Klan or the 9-11 Truthers, so shove it up your ass.

It should be pointed out that obama and his cult are 'traitors' to the United States; but only because they deceitfully swore fraudulent oaths, to defend the United States and have repeatedly taken action to injure same.

This is just as true for those who voted for obama and those who advocate and otherwise support them on social media.

The thing to remember here is that those would-be 'people' are not people, per se... they are at best minimal, substandard examples of humanity... OKA: Sub-human.

It should be pointed out that obama and his cult are 'traitors' to the United States; but only because they deceitfully swore fraudulent oaths, to defend the United States and have repeatedly taken action to injure same.

This is just as true for those who voted for obama and those who advocate and otherwise support them on social media.

The thing to remember here is that those would-be 'people' are not people, per se... they are at best minimal, substandard examples of humanity... OKA: Sub-human.
giphy.gif

TIME TO CALL OBAMA AND KERRY WHAT THEY ARE: TRAITORS

Time for you to suck on a grenade, ass-to-mouth whore
I see you are back again, nothing to say about the OP but willing to attack personally, surely a sign of empty minded stupidity. The OP made a statement care to discuss the OP? It is clear that Obama sold out the US once again for his own agenda and the OP made a very good case for that, he also gave away the farm when he allowed Iran to dictate that the US cannot inspect. You support a man that gave a country who has sworn to annihilate the US the ability to develop weapons to carry out their hateful plans. Maybe you are not a friend the the US either.
^^^major pussy
Minor nuisance.

I see you are back again, nothing to say about the OP but willing to attack personally, surely a sign of empty minded stupidity. The OP made a statement care to discuss the OP? It is clear that Obama sold out the US once again for his own agenda and the OP made a very good case for that, he also gave away the farm when he allowed Iran to dictate that the US cannot inspect. You support a man that gave a country who has sworn to annihilate the US the ability to develop weapons to carry out their hateful plans. Maybe you are not a friend the the US either.

FALSE...

The Iran deal explained in clear language by a nuclear expert - Vox

The first person I called when negotiators in Vienna released the final text of the Iran nuclear deal was Aaron Stein, a nuclear nonproliferation expert at the Royal United Services Institute. Stein is a prolific writer and commenter on nuclear issues, and particularly on Iran's nuclear program. (He is also doctoral fellow at the Geneva Centre for Security Policy and a non-resident fellow at the Atlantic Council.) And he is a die-hard wonk — someone who cares first and foremost about understanding the issues, rather than about picking a side.

Stein walked me through how the Iran nuclear deal works, what it does, and his assessment of it. That assessment was very positive, he told me: The deal "exceeds in all areas." Under this agreement, if Iran tries to build a bomb, "the likelihood of getting caught is near 100 percent." As a result, "it makes the possibility of Iran developing a nuclear weapon in the next 25 years extremely remote."

After ten years they can do so. Major fail on part of Obama the terrorist supporter. "While it slows Iran’s progress to the bomb temporarily, it establishes a deeply flawed system of verification and emboldens the world’s foremost state sponsor of terror "
In the long term building a bomb will be easier for Iran The Jewish Chronicle

^^^major pussy
Minor nuisance.
Whining whiner

^^^major pussy
Minor nuisance.
Whining whiner
America hater

^^^major pussy
Minor nuisance.
Whining whiner
America hater
Says the guy who frivolously calls the POTUS a traitor to his country for acting within the power of his authority.

Go fuck yourself, jr. And then go play in traffic.

Now run off to the mods and tell them that I hurt your feelings, you sopping wet pussy.

Forum List

Back