Time to do away with political party conventions.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Enough!!

Who is with me?

No one likes going, and no one likes to watch their spewed hateful and infantile propaganda.

They cost too damn much money and cities don't need to be boarded up like this.

Total insanity.

It's bad enough we have to watch the debates.

I also feel the same way about the State of the Union speeches.

The less we have of these people the happier society will become.

Enough!!

Who is with me?

No one likes going, and no one likes to watch their spewed hateful and infantile propaganda.

Total insanity.

they should be on certain stations only....and political ads should be banned from TV,very annoying.....

Enough!!

Who is with me?

Total insanity.

The well rehearsed political conventions are designed with only one purpose in mind. That one purpose is $$$$$/power & control to enslave the well 'massaged' American constituency into the political propaganda of the well oiled political machine.

Enough!!

Who is with me?

Total insanity.

"The less we have of these people the happier society will become." So now you believe Harris and Trump should not be holding rallies, press conferences...

Is this satire? :auiqs.jpg:

Stop whining.

You don't have to watch any debates and you do not have to pay attention to conventions.

State of the Union speeches? Go back to school. Seek an education.

next

note: look who gives this dribble a pos rep/like

they should be on certain stations only....and political ads should be banned from TV,very annoying.....
You hate this now?

I believe what you people are sick of is Harris/Walz rising. You had no complaints with Trump's shit since he was challenging Obama being an America, a Christian, black enough. :auiqs.jpg:

The well rehearsed political conventions are designed with only one purpose in mind. That one purpose is $$$$$/power & control to enslave the well 'massaged' American constituency into the political propaganda of the well oiled political machine.
Weird comments.

and here you are yet again with you "$" in place of the letter "s"

Why didn't you use the scream name "jackfla$h" -- keyboard temporarily broke when you signed up?

bird_56___cuckoo_4_cocoa_puffs_by_masterkrypton_d49chro-fullview.jpg

You hate this now?

I believe what you people are sick of is Harris/Walz rising. You had no complaints with Trump's shit since he was challenging Obama being an America, a Christian, black enough. :auiqs.jpg:
i have always hated political advertising dante.....it might have something to do with all my years as a letter carrier during election time....if you like the same fucking commercial on 20x a night then you are strange one indeed....

Enough!!

Who is with me?

Total insanity.

If you do not like them, do not watch them.

Seems so simple

Enough!!

Who is with me?

Total insanity.

Who would enforce the ban?

I would prefer that the money saved would go against the opponent. I believe that the RNC was around 414 million.....That buys a lot of ads in swing states.

Forum List

Back