Time to face the facts

I admire your optimism.

"gap between Jewish, Asian, South Asian, White, Black, and Latino households"

There, fixed it. Still admire his "optimism", phony?

You fixed nothing. Now leave.
And what about Haiti? Shouldn't we first fix the "gap" between US Blacks and Haitian Blacks? It hardly seems fair that our Blacks have so much more than they do.

Maybe if poor Blacks starting holding their masters (the Democratic Party) responsible for results (jobs, education, business opportunities, living conditions) instead of promises to keep them on wasted lifetimes stuck in subsistence living.

View attachment 139166

And if you are listening to Charles Barkley, a man who had a free education given to him and did not graduate from college, a man who has wasted millions gambling and still hasn't finished college, then you don't have any credibility.

I admire your optimism.

But answer my first question: why start with Whites? Jews have more money than Whites. Why not start with Jews?

th

I admire your optimism.

But answer my first question: why start with Whites? Jews have more money than Whites. Why not start with Jews?

th
Who's arguing, coward. Simple question: why not start with Jews? They have more money than Whites.

Maybe if poor Blacks starting holding their masters (the Democratic Party) responsible for results (jobs, education, business opportunities, living conditions) instead of promises to keep them on wasted lifetimes stuck in subsistence living.

View attachment 139166

And if you are listening to Charles Barkley, a man who had a free education given to him and did not graduate from college, a man who has wasted millions gambling and still hasn't finished college, then you don't have any credibility.

I figure the guy took the talents he was blessed with, worked hard enhancing his skills and ended up a success whether you or me like him.

It's not really a matter of who said it but the truth in what was said.

When you figure that Democrats politically control most every ghetto in America and have for some amount of years with far less than success than your happy with you ought to place the responsibility where it deserves to be, why kid yourself.The connection is obvious once you separate the bullshit from the reality..?... :eusa_snooty:

Last edited:
Seems that everybody here is an expert on blacks. Now is the time to face the facts.

The hard cold facts.

The Racial Wealth Gap: Why Policy Matters

As the United States rapidly becomes both a more diverse and unequal nation, policymakers face the urgent challenge of confronting growing wealth gaps by race and ethnicity. To create a more equitable and secure future, we must shift away from public policies that fuel and exacerbate racial disparities in wealth. But which policies can truly begin to reduce our country’s expanding racial divergences?

Until now there has been no systematic analysis of the types of public policies that offer the most potential for reducing the racial wealth gap. This paper pioneers a new tool, the Racial Wealth AuditTM, and uses it to evaluate the impact of housing, education, and labor markets on the wealth gap between white, Black, and Latino households and assesses how far policies that equalize outcomes in these areas could go toward reducing the gap. Drawing on data from the nationally representative Survey of Income and Program Participation (SIPP) collected in 2011, the analysis tests how current racial disparities in wealth would be projected to change if key contributing factors to the racial wealth gap were equalized.

The Racial Wealth Gap: Why Policy Matters | Demos

We will start by discussing this study. This study says the economic gap between races which is at the root of the problem in the black community and Hispanic community is due to public policy decisions.

Want to know something weird. Back in the days of the old west a cowboy or general asshole could kill a Chinese person and no one would care. At least a slave was considered property so no one could just go and kill one for sport as happened with the Chinese. Then, the world grew up a little, and the Chinese became business owners, and pillars of society. What happened to the blacks? I know some truly outstanding black men and women who I would trust with my life. But a huge proportion are still stuck in the 1800's.

There's no logical reason for this. They are every bit as smart as any other person so i just don't get it.

Why is it that a large percentage of the black population is stuck in a rut? Why can't they move on and actually improve their lot in life?

Why is it that a large percentage of the black population is stuck in a rut? Why can't they move on and actually improve their lot in life?
Blacks are kicking our asses, in case you hadn't noticed.

They are? Where, other than in professional sports?

Here's one place:

male_self-destructive.png

I think you don't understand what you just posted which is no surprise.

OK, you tell me then, genius. What does the chart say? By the way, I made the chart using CDC data, most current available. So tell me what I'm missing, smart guy.

Here's another:

images

You must be really, really insecure. Sad for you.
Oh, I should be secure like you and pretend I don't notice?

Here's one place:

OK, you tell me then, genius. What does the chart say? By the way, I made the chart using CDC data, most current available. So tell me what I'm missing, smart guy.

The black death rate is less than the white death rate with drugs so that would mean they are better at not overdosing. Which means they are probably smarter, or not as addictive as white people. Either way who cares.

Here's one place:

C'mon, tell me what I'm not getting about the chart I made, jerk off.

Here's one place:

The black death rate is less than the white death rate with drugs so that would mean they are better at not overdosing. Which means they are probably smarter, or not as addictive as white people. Either way who cares.
Hey, you were the guy who asked where blacks are kicking whites' asses. I showed you, and now you say, who cares? So you weren't really interested. You were just hoping to fling some shit, huh? What a jerk.

Here's another:

images

You must be really, really insecure. Sad for you.
Oh, I should be secure like you and pretend I don't notice?

Don't notice what? That girls like boys? All I care for my daughter is she finds a boy who loves her and treats her right and is not a moron, or a criminal. She is educated enough to know who is good or bad and she knows that their color is not the determiner of that behavior. Clearly you're a bad dad and didn't do your job.

Here's one place:

Hey, you were the guy who asked where blacks are kicking whites' asses. I showed you, and now you say, who cares? So you weren't really interested. You were just hoping to fling some shit, huh? What a jerk.

How is a lower death rate, a self inflicted death rate mind you, kicking our asses?

Forum List

Back