Time to find a new party

Nope, my code is if you are asked to support a claim you should do so.

I only asked about a single one of your claims, not all of them.

I am more than happy to respond to any specific request you have

Gladly. All you have to do is ask. Green Energy does not even make the top 10.

View attachment 871400
No problem, you disagree, but you have absolutely no idea how much is being budgeted.

And, I am a liar if I do not link, but when you do not link it is automatically the truth.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
No problem, you disagree, but you have absolutely no idea how much is being budgeted.

I know it is less than a 11 billion dollars a year, as was proven by my link.
And, I am a liar if I do not link, but when you do not link it is automatically the truth.

Feel free to prove my link wrong, but I went to the source for my data.

Yang has been working on the Forward party

Yang wants to give people money for doing nothing. I don't see where anything the Forward Party wants is fiscally conservative. It's more like spend baby spend.

I know it is less than a 11 billion dollars a year, as was proven by my link.

Feel free to prove my link wrong, but I went to the source for my data.

LOL, only 11 billion a year??? You idiots have spent so much money that's like free now! I spend more than that at the gas station and double that at the grocery store!!!!!

Whatever. It's twisted, and shows how the two vested parties care more about their stranglehold on power than they do about the country they're suppose to represent. Thanks for displaying it so clearly.

This is how sane people read you -

Mathematicians care more about being right than what the people want.
I don't accept that 2 plus 2 equals 4, that's just a social construct designed to keep mathematicians in charge of math.
I believe that 2 plus 2 equals 17 and it doesn't matter what anyone else believes.

Yang has been working on the Forward party

Yeah, and its gained SOOO much traction since then. :laugh:

They never have. Sane fiscal conservatives have always been a small minority.

They used to. And so did the left up until about 1980.

It jump way the heck up in the 1940's, but they got all that crap under control and paid it down. And there's a period when Clinton was president, where Gingrich and Clinton worked together to stabilize the debt. But that was the last time.
1702323539892.png

Yep

No political party is going to be able to do meaningful change.
Hearts and minds of the voters have to drive it, not the other way around.

That is why I support FC's. As few at they are, they're still at least trying. It just pisses me off when these RINO's campaign and make all these promises about how they're going to fight the left and control the lefts spending. But once elected, they're stuffing those omnibus bills with billons.

Minor parties won't become strong unless we vote for them.

That's a fact. But the deck is stacked against them. The mountain they have to climb just to get known is huge.
Just look at what happened recently with RKFjr. He went from being in the news pretty regularly to almost completely dropping off the radar all together.
The is the same thing that happens to all 3rd party's. FWIU, they spend most of their donations on court battles just to get on the ballot in each state.

The media is paid for by the 2 major parties. And to keep the money flowing in (to the major networks), they're friendly to the hand that feeds them.

The problem about the two party system is that it honestly won't change voting for a third party...

IT is a fools game, you are just robbing the side who are closest to your idea of getting your support...

And if neither of the party's are even close to what you support?

Robbing the side? Yeah na. I call it "Not earning your vote." If Americans would stick to only those who earn their vote, instead of "who doesn't suck as bad," we might get some decent politicians.
But I doubt that's going to happen any time soon, because most people vote out of fear. Which is exactly where this "lesser of two evils voting" stems from. Fear. Scared that the other side is going to be worse.
When we all know, if given just a couple minutes of thought, both sides are bad. One side just has a better sales pitch.

If the right wanted to support this green energy stuff, they'd simply find a way to sell it to the GOP voters. Which wouldn't be hard. They'd just label it something patriotic.

1. Putting America first in energy.
2. Making America great again.
3. Making America energy independent.
4. American technology leading the way.

And blah blah blah with the catch phrases and good sales pitches.

The comments Trump made on Hannity the other day made be think he was going to try and sell Nationalizing US oil to pay down the debt. Unless he was just BS's (which is likely), he sure did brag about how Saudi having no debt because of all the oil it sells. Apparently they have trillions in cash.

Forum List

Back