Time to re-think public restrooms and showers

deflecting from the biology matters post I see.
Biology says you have been around gays your whole life. Gays look at you at work, on the road, in the supermarket and in restrooms

You can be pretty sure they are not fantasizing about you

Biology says that?

Hmmmm, sounds goofy but ok

Times change right? Time to right the wrongs of the past, correct

You've heard that before, right?

What is to correct

You have been sharing restrooms with gays your whole life. Now that they can marry you suddenly have a problem with it?
I can only guess that he is tempted to marry a gay man.

If I write against 69 mustangs, does that mean I want to own one?

Pop said 69

:ack-1:

You do make up fanciful tales dood.

Sure I do!

How about you worry about your own sexuality and stop worrying about if a woman in the other restroom might be a Lesbian or not?

It is perverted and sick when the only thing social conservatives can think about is if someone might be gay or lesbian and I am calling you a demented pervert!

You can't even answer this simple question without severe modification:

So, please explain why you think its a good idea that a 14 year old girl should be forced to share a gym locker room or shower with a person that find females sexually attractive?

And I'm the pervert? You D4e's sock?

I did answer your strawman question, and as I have stated countless of times now you did not like the answer, so here I go again!

I do not care if a teenage lesbian is showering in the same shower with your daughter because it is none of my business what her sexuality is nor will I be like you and ask her before she is allowed to shower!

Got it?

Do you understand?

Is this something that your dullard of a mind can not wrap itself around?

Are you too daft in the head to understand what I wrote?

Now why is it you need to know the sexuality of some woman when she is using the restroom or shower, and don't you feel like a demented pervert for wanting to know?

Lesbians desire women the same way men do, right? We exclude (rightfully so) men from womens showers.

Got it now?

Junk or no junk it's the same now.

Or you gonna go the biology road again?

Good god

Again as I stated you do not like my answer to your strawman question and thread because it does not suit your agenda of hate...

So let do it again:

I do not care what sexuality a teenage girl is when she is showering with your daughter nor will I ask her nor will I be like you wondering about someone sexuality while I am sitting on the toilet.

You should worry about your own sexuality and less about what some teenage girl might be!

Yet another deflection, where in my question do I bring up the other party(s) being a teenage girl?

One more time then:

So, please explain why you think its a good idea that a 14 year old girl should be forced to share a gym locker room or shower with a person that find females sexually attractive?

Good god

Biology says you have been around gays your whole life. Gays look at you at work, on the road, in the supermarket and in restrooms

Biology says that?

What is to correct

You have been sharing restrooms with gays your whole life. Now that they can marry you suddenly have a problem with it?

Pop said 69

Correct, I would have said 88, but then you get eight twice

Biology says that?

What is to correct

If you obsess about them, yes.

You've never been obsessed about then

So sad

Sure I do!

How about you worry about your own sexuality and stop worrying about if a woman in the other restroom might be a Lesbian or not?

It is perverted and sick when the only thing social conservatives can think about is if someone might be gay or lesbian and I am calling you a demented pervert!

I did answer your strawman question, and as I have stated countless of times now you did not like the answer, so here I go again!

I do not care if a teenage lesbian is showering in the same shower with your daughter because it is none of my business what her sexuality is nor will I be like you and ask her before she is allowed to shower!

Got it?

Do you understand?

Now why is it you need to know the sexuality of some woman when she is using the restroom or shower, and don't you feel like a demented pervert for wanting to know?

Lesbians desire women the same way men do, right? We exclude (rightfully so) men from womens showers.

Got it now?

Good god

Again as I stated you do not like my answer to your strawman question and thread because it does not suit your agenda of hate...

So let do it again:

I do not care what sexuality a teenage girl is when she is showering with your daughter nor will I ask her nor will I be like you wondering about someone sexuality while I am sitting on the toilet.

You should worry about your own sexuality and less about what some teenage girl might be!

Yet another deflection, where in my question do I bring up the other party(s) being a teenage girl?

One more time then:

Good god
How is anyone being forced to shower? The only time in my life I was Anywhere near a communal shower was in seventh grade gym class (Catholic school) and then Showers were optional. I have not since seen a women's shower that didn't have dividers.

Sure I do!

Got it?

Do you understand?

Got it now?

Good god

So let do it again:

One more time then:

Good god

You are such a dullard with your jejune responses to me...

You write about your fourteen year old daughter, and again I do not care if a teenage lesbian is showering in the shower with your daughter because it is none of my business nor will I ask the teenage girl about their sexuality like you would nor do I sit on the toilet wondering if the teenage girl is a lesbian like you do.

Biology says that?

What is to correct

If you obsess about them, yes.

You've never been obsessed about then

So sad
I don't enjoy being the object of an obsession, odd that you do.

Biology says that?

What is to correct

Pop said 69

You are a disgusting old perv

Not sure I'd want to share a restroom with you

You know what else Pop? There is no communal peeing in the women's room. We have stalls with locks. Big gov is already protecting us from feral gay peeps. Lmao.

Got it?

Do you understand?

Got it now?

Good god

So let do it again:

One more time then:

Good god

You are such a dullard with your jejune responses to me...

You write about your fourteen year old daughter, and again I do not care if a teenage lesbian is showering in the shower with your daughter because it is none of my business nor will I ask the teenage girl about their sexuality like you would nor do I sit on the toilet wondering if the teenage girl is a lesbian like you do.

Once more then, where in the question do I reference age or sex of the other people in the damn shower?

What is to correct

Pop said 69

You are a disgusting old perv

Not sure I'd want to share a restroom with you

Good lord, you are funny

You know what else Pop? There is no communal peeing in the women's room. We have stalls with locks. Big gov is already protecting us from feral gay peeps. Lmao.

So that's why men are excluded from the woman's rooms?

Ok then
No, it's because of the stinky smells, Historically. In France men don't need to pretend female shit doesn't stink.

Ok then
No, it's because of the stinky smells, Historically. In France men don't need to pretend female shit doesn't stink.

How cute, a European (you o peein) deflection

Ok then

When I was in Paris they have communal restrooms and women and men share all the time, with no problems.

Great, now lets talk america and:

Forum List

Back