Time to re-think public restrooms and showers

Pop thinks lesbian should pee in men's rooms so they don't have any carnal thoughts

Pop thinks lesbian should pee in men's rooms so they don't have any carnal thoughts

Gets Ya hot? Perv
You wouldn't have to worry about lesbians trying to catch a peek at your little weenie

Little, compared to the Sears tower!

Now you, fold it in half and it disappears.

Well that what I heard

But it do make those panties fit better, right?
Chicks say I am hung like a hamster

I did answer your strawman question, and as I have stated countless of times now you did not like the answer, so here I go again!

I do not care if a teenage lesbian is showering in the same shower with your daughter because it is none of my business what her sexuality is nor will I be like you and ask her before she is allowed to shower!

Got it?

Do you understand?

Is this something that your dullard of a mind can not wrap itself around?

Are you too daft in the head to understand what I wrote?

Now why is it you need to know the sexuality of some woman when she is using the restroom or shower, and don't you feel like a demented pervert for wanting to know?

Lesbians desire women the same way men do, right? We exclude (rightfully so) men from womens showers.

Got it now?

Junk or no junk it's the same now.

Or you gonna go the biology road again?

Good god

Again as I stated you do not like my answer to your strawman question and thread because it does not suit your agenda of hate...

So let do it again:

I do not care what sexuality a teenage girl is when she is showering with your daughter nor will I ask her nor will I be like you wondering about someone sexuality while I am sitting on the toilet.

You should worry about your own sexuality and less about what some teenage girl might be!

Yet another deflection, where in my question do I bring up the other party(s) being a teenage girl?

One more time then:

So, please explain why you think its a good idea that a 14 year old girl should be forced to share a gym locker room or shower with a person that find females sexually attractive?

Good god

You are such a dullard with your jejune responses to me...

You write about your fourteen year old daughter, and again I do not care if a teenage lesbian is showering in the shower with your daughter because it is none of my business nor will I ask the teenage girl about their sexuality like you would nor do I sit on the toilet wondering if the teenage girl is a lesbian like you do.

Once more then, where in the question do I reference age or sex of the other people in the damn shower?

So, please explain why you think its a good idea that a 14 year old girl should be forced to share a gym locker room or shower with a person that find females sexually attractive?

I never said you mentioned the age of other people in the shower nor did I mention that you claimed their sex either, so why twist what I wrote?

Simple, you dislike the response and reject the answer because it does not suit your agenda of hate.

So please read this once more and see if your brain can absorb what I am writing but so far you have proven that even a dullard is smarter than you!

Again, I do not care if a teenage lesbian shares a shower with your fourteen year old daughter nor will wonder about their possible sexuality nor would I be thinking about it while I am on a toilet.

Now while are you such a perverted and demented individual?

Also you do mention fourteen year old girl, so you do mention the sex and age of the girl in the shower, but let not focus on that but instead let focus on the sick idea that you sit on a toilet wondering about the sexuality of someone in a shower!

You know what else Pop? There is no communal peeing in the women's room. We have stalls with locks. Big gov is already protecting us from feral gay peeps. Lmao.

So that's why men are excluded from the woman's rooms?

Ok then

I think I am seeing a pattern here, and the question should be why you want to be allow into a shower with underage girls?

You keep on mentioning men being excluded and writing about how lesbians and men both like women, so I am now to the opinion you want to be allow to be a perverted old man that can shower with underage girls!

Gets Ya hot? Perv
You wouldn't have to worry about lesbians trying to catch a peek at your little weenie

Little, compared to the Sears tower!

Now you, fold it in half and it disappears.

Well that what I heard

But it do make those panties fit better, right?

Those that claim to have a big penis usually have a small one!

You know what else Pop? There is no communal peeing in the women's room. We have stalls with locks. Big gov is already protecting us from feral gay peeps. Lmao.

So that's why men are excluded from the woman's rooms?

Ok then

I think I am seeing a pattern here, and the question should be why you want to be allow into a shower with underage girls?

You keep on mentioning men being excluded and writing about how lesbians and men both like women, so I am now to the opinion you want to be allow to be a perverted old man that can shower with underage girls!

Your opinion means nothing.

Read fool.

I want ANYONE EXCLUDED that finds the gender attractive REGARDLESS of gender.

Got it.

It was the REASON for gender specific restrooms IN THE FIRST PLACE!

I posed a question indicating it was a bad idea to do what you acuse me of wanting.

You couldn't answer it.

Ironic as hell dude

Last edited:
Boy o boy, So how are you going to identify homosexuals? Tattoo a pink triangle?

Not my problem. Equality is a bitch.

A lesbian is just as attracted to a female as a hetro male. I want neither in a restroom with my 14 year old daughter.

Making people wear identifying marks was the trademark of the German Nazis in concentration camps. Do you actually stand here and subscribe to that?
That's exactly what the homo agenda wants. Recognize and concede to homosexuality and its agenda. And if you don't you are branded as a pariah by the state.

Which was fine so long as they were the pariah. It's a hard knock life.
Who is saying that?

You are.

Lesbians desire women the same way men do, right? We exclude (rightfully so) men from womens showers.

Got it now?

Junk or no junk it's the same now.

Or you gonna go the biology road again?

Good god

Again as I stated you do not like my answer to your strawman question and thread because it does not suit your agenda of hate...

So let do it again:

I do not care what sexuality a teenage girl is when she is showering with your daughter nor will I ask her nor will I be like you wondering about someone sexuality while I am sitting on the toilet.

You should worry about your own sexuality and less about what some teenage girl might be!

Yet another deflection, where in my question do I bring up the other party(s) being a teenage girl?

One more time then:

Good god

You are such a dullard with your jejune responses to me...

You write about your fourteen year old daughter, and again I do not care if a teenage lesbian is showering in the shower with your daughter because it is none of my business nor will I ask the teenage girl about their sexuality like you would nor do I sit on the toilet wondering if the teenage girl is a lesbian like you do.

Once more then, where in the question do I reference age or sex of the other people in the damn shower?

I never said you mentioned the age of other people in the shower nor did I mention that you claimed their sex either, so why twist what I wrote?

Simple, you dislike the response and reject the answer because it does not suit your agenda of hate.

So please read this once more and see if your brain can absorb what I am writing but so far you have proven that even a dullard is smarter than you!

Again, I do not care if a teenage lesbian shares a shower with your fourteen year old daughter nor will wonder about their possible sexuality nor would I be thinking about it while I am on a toilet.

Now while are you such a perverted and demented individual?

Also you do mention fourteen year old girl, so you do mention the sex and age of the girl in the shower, but let not focus on that but instead let focus on the sick idea that you sit on a toilet wondering about the sexuality of someone in a shower!

You say you don't care if a teenage lesbian shares the gym shower with my 14 year old daughter. You've indicated that many times. You understand that the lesbian finds females attractive in the same way a 14 year old boy would.

Does gender matter or does it not? And why?

I would oppose a policy of the male being allowed in that gym shower room with my daughter based on gender. In fact I argue that gender really shouldn't matter, sexuality should.

What say you? I think I'm going to here crickets.

Prove it.

Look at the signs, are you blind

One says women (a gender) the other men's (a gender).

Proceed oh, hatted one

Plus, I submit building plans on a very regular basis. Most demand two SEPERATE restrooms.........

Specifically divided by GENDER. If I wish I may add a unisex to those, but those are not mandated.

Prove it.

Look at the signs, are you blind

One says women (a gender) the other men's (a gender).

Proceed oh, hatted one

Plus, I submit building plans on a very regular basis. Most demand two SEPERATE restrooms.........

Specifically divided by GENDER. If I wish I may add a unisex to those, but those are not mandated.
So we only have your word that restrooms were set up dividing the sexes because rape. Kewl.

Forum List

Back