Time to start ARRESTING left wing stalkers...

Of course trumpanzees have a problem with someone being judged based on the content of their character.

Being judged =/= being harassed. They have no business bothering these people just living their lives.

You really have to question the sanity of a group of people who preach violence, wants everybody to have a gun, threaten people with "second amendment remedies," always talks about coming to arms against any opposing idea, preaches fascism, elitism, racism, sexism, xenophobia, homophobia and white nationalism, complaining about the angry reaction they are getting from people because of the crap they believe.

I think the problem is our warped sense of Christianity. For some reason American christianity has been used to manipulate the masses. Republicans figured out how to use religion as a wedge issue. Now we have Republicans who doubt science and facts and they don't trust science. They don't believe in evolution or global warming. So they use religion to brainwash manipulate and con them. This is why I dislike religions. It's a lie and it makes people dumb. Starts at a very young age too.

Teaching kids to ask imaginary beings to solve their problems creates irresponsible adults who fail to find solutions.

Our modern world, from the technology that you use, to the institutions that protect your freedoms, to the arts that you enjoy, ect ect ect.

were all built by people who as a group were, by modern standards, very religious.

It is modern secularists that are struggling to even maintain what they have inherited from their greater ancestors.
Imagine how much smarter we would be if we weren't brainwashed with a lie that doesn't make sense from a very young age.

Every society from the Greeks to the Islam to China were all great at one time because they stopped being too religious or they were great at one time and religion stifled that intelligence.

Muslims invented math. Algebra. Algorithems. Those things all came from the middle east. Then Islam took over and today they are as backward as can be. You don't see how Christianity has held us back because it's not as obvious.

Just the fact that religion denies evolution is all you need to know to prove how religion is making you dumb. I'm sorry, religion and being a Republican. There are many good liberal religious folks. Still they too believe a fairy tale.

And even if today Christianity doesn't hold us back, which it does, it absolutely did for 2000 years. Men who dared suggest the earth wasn't the center of the universe were murdered by the church.

Are you aware of the rule the Church played in the development of Universities?

So what? Muslims have universities too over in the middle east. That doesn't mean Islam is good for anyone.

And yes, after the Catholic Church stopped murdering people because they were scientific, the church became very pro science. Unless that science contradicts their fairytale.

This is about to get real ugly.. Left wing bigots interfered in the safety of Mr and Mrs. Ted Cruz.. The Stalkers followed them into a restaurant and made them fear for their safety. When they feared for their safety, they had every right to retaliate and protect themselves...

Time to take the gloves off and start holding these left wing zealots accountable and give them taste of their own mob medicine in a group jail cell where they can scream to the sky all they want... If we don't restore order and civility it will end in bloodshed and justifiably so....

Time to hold these left wing fools to account.... before it ends badly...
Conservatives’ hatred is exceeded only by their ignorance and stupidity – this thread being one of many examples, as it fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

Another rightwing ignoramus started a thread on the same topic, exhibiting her ignorance, stupidity, and hate.

The threat comes not from a tiny minority of individuals who are representative of no one – the ‘left’ in particular; the actual threat comes from the ignorance, stupidity, and hate common to most on the right.

I'd say the threat comes from those who physically intimidate, attack, and in some cases, try to kill the opposition.

You also really have to question the sanity of a society who votes for this group or political party.

Americans are pretty stupid. I blame it on reality tv and a corporate controlled media.

You're siding with mob violence.
No I'm not. I said earlier leave the man alone. Go vote in November. And get the stupid Americans around you who don't vote to show up. It's their fault Ted Cruz is a politician. WTF is wrong with us?

You support the bullshit IM2 was talking about the GOP "preaching fascism,...racism, sexism,"ect ect ect?

THe demonization of the other, is the justification for the mob intimidation and violence that we are seeing today.

I can't help it if liberal snowflakes over react. Same way you can't help it when one of your nuts goes on a rampage or murders an abortion doctor.

YOu can not support their insane delusions that justify the violence.
I wouldn't act like them no.

But you support a rapist being on the supreme court. Or a potential rapist. Because of politics, you believe him not them. I don't believe anyone yet. But I sure wouldn't vote to put him on the court YET. You would. You want to hurry up! Typical of middle class Republicans. You appoint right wing nutjobs who don't give a fuck about the middle class. He's an elitist and nothing he does is going to be good for America or you.

Why don't you find a more moderate candidate?

I can't stand Ted Cruz's politics. However imho he deserves to be able to dine in a public restaurant with his family without being accosted by the screaming me-me's.
No one disagrees with this.

But the notion of arresting those who do protest is authoritarian rightwing idiocy.

Republicans love the constitution until they don't.

They love the second amendment but not the 1st so much.

This is about to get real ugly.. Left wing bigots interfered in the safety of Mr and Mrs. Ted Cruz.. The Stalkers followed them into a restaurant and made them fear for their safety. When they feared for their safety, they had every right to retaliate and protect themselves...

Time to take the gloves off and start holding these left wing zealots accountable and give them taste of their own mob medicine in a group jail cell where they can scream to the sky all they want... If we don't restore order and civility it will end in bloodshed and justifiably so....

They didn't follow Cruz into the restaurant. They were there before he was, and waited for him.

So you are against free speech now, eh?

What they did was totally uncool. It was disrespectful and ugly. But sometimes free speech is ugly.

Conservatives’ hatred is exceeded only by their ignorance and stupidity – this thread being one of many examples, as it fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

Another rightwing ignoramus started a thread on the same topic, exhibiting her ignorance, stupidity, and hate.

The threat comes not from a tiny minority of individuals who are representative of no one – the ‘left’ in particular; the actual threat comes from the ignorance, stupidity, and hate common to most on the right.

The threat comes from the right? I don't see people on the right chasing down Democrats in restaurants because they don't agree with their political positions. Calling them fascists in Public and harassing them because they don't agree with their political positions. But we DO see that trend beginning with you folks on the left. I guess you must have missed what Mrs Maxine Watters had to say about this. Or was she only joking around?

And the thread premise again illustrates the authoritarianism common to most on the right, as however inappropriate the protesters might have been, they did nothing illegal, nothing to warrant ‘arrest.’

Indeed, if the OP were honest, he’d acknowledge the fact that Cruz’s Democratic challenger Beto O’Rourke criticized the actions of the protesters.
post the link. funny how you fks never post a link. you all really can't learn the rules in here.

Beto is the best.

O'Rourke comes to Cruz's defense after restaurant confrontation with protesters

Classy. Credit where it's due.

And the thread premise again illustrates the authoritarianism common to most on the right, as however inappropriate the protesters might have been, they did nothing illegal, nothing to warrant ‘arrest.’

Indeed, if the OP were honest, he’d acknowledge the fact that Cruz’s Democratic challenger Beto O’Rourke criticized the actions of the protesters.
post the link. funny how you fks never post a link. you all really can't learn the rules in here.
Clearly most conservatives are truly this stupid and lazy.

You really have to question the sanity of a group of people who preach violence, wants everybody to have a gun, threaten people with "second amendment remedies," always talks about coming to arms against any opposing idea, preaches fascism, elitism, racism, sexism, xenophobia, homophobia and white nationalism, complaining about the angry reaction they are getting from people because of the crap they believe.

You also really have to question the sanity of a society who votes for this group or political party.

Americans are pretty stupid. I blame it on reality tv and a corporate controlled media.

Agreed.

I think the problem is our warped sense of Christianity. For some reason American christianity has been used to manipulate the masses. Republicans figured out how to use religion as a wedge issue. Now we have Republicans who doubt science and facts and they don't trust science. They don't believe in evolution or global warming. So they use religion to brainwash manipulate and con them. This is why I dislike religions. It's a lie and it makes people dumb. Starts at a very young age too.

Teaching kids to ask imaginary beings to solve their problems creates irresponsible adults who fail to find solutions.

I think understanding spiritualty is something republicans have failed miserably to do.

I think understanding spiritualty is something republicans have failed miserably to do.

That's like saying Elk's club members fail to understand the infield fly rule. Republican=political and political=/=spiritual. Does that help?

I can't stand Ted Cruz's politics. However imho he deserves to be able to dine in a public restaurant with his family without being accosted by the screaming me-me's.

But the notion of arresting those who do protest is authoritarian rightwing idiocy.

Prove it, time and time again a right wing leaning supreme Court has tried to rule on the Constitution instead of feelings. From Roe vs Wade. To Obama care. To gay marriage...

Time and Time again a left wing leaning court has ruled by feelings and not the Constitution see the 9th

Prove it, time and time again a right wing leaning supreme Court has tried to rule on the Constitution instead of feelings. From Roe vs Wade. To Obama care. To gay marriage...

Time and Time again a left wing leaning court has ruled by feelings and not the Constitution see the 9th

Prove that.

Prove that.

Prove what?

Recent history?????

HEIL!!!

So what? cruz knows what he has done. He's been a little bitch throughout his career. He's been a GOP whore. Nobody threatened his safety or the safety of this person who was stupid enough to "marry" him.

Trump was right about one thing

160324123041-donald-trump-melania-trump-heidi-cruz-meme-ath-00000000-super-169.jpg

Bullshit.

Forum List

Back