Time to start ARRESTING left wing stalkers...

You really have to question the sanity of a group of people who preach violence, wants everybody to have a gun, threaten people with "second amendment remedies," always talks about coming to arms against any opposing idea, preaches fascism, elitism, racism, sexism, xenophobia, homophobia and white nationalism, complaining about the angry reaction they are getting from people because of the crap they believe.

I think the problem is our warped sense of Christianity. For some reason American christianity has been used to manipulate the masses. Republicans figured out how to use religion as a wedge issue. Now we have Republicans who doubt science and facts and they don't trust science. They don't believe in evolution or global warming. So they use religion to brainwash manipulate and con them. This is why I dislike religions. It's a lie and it makes people dumb. Starts at a very young age too.

Teaching kids to ask imaginary beings to solve their problems creates irresponsible adults who fail to find solutions.

I think understanding spiritualty is something republicans have failed miserably to do.

That's like saying Elk's club members fail to understand the infield fly rule. Republican=political and political=/=spiritual. Does that help?

Not when republicans swear democrats know nothing about God but they do.

You really have to question the sanity of a group of people who preach violence, wants everybody to have a gun, threaten people with "second amendment remedies," always talks about coming to arms against any opposing idea, preaches fascism, elitism, racism, sexism, xenophobia, homophobia and white nationalism, complaining about the angry reaction they are getting from people because of the crap they believe.

I think the problem is our warped sense of Christianity. For some reason American christianity has been used to manipulate the masses. Republicans figured out how to use religion as a wedge issue. Now we have Republicans who doubt science and facts and they don't trust science. They don't believe in evolution or global warming. So they use religion to brainwash manipulate and con them. This is why I dislike religions. It's a lie and it makes people dumb. Starts at a very young age too.

Teaching kids to ask imaginary beings to solve their problems creates irresponsible adults who fail to find solutions.

I think understanding spiritualty is something republicans have failed miserably to do.

That's like saying Elk's club members fail to understand the infield fly rule. Republican=political and political=/=spiritual. Does that help?

Ignore them. Let God be bigger than politics.

Ignore them. Let God be bigger than politics.

I can agree with you on this.

See what he did?

Simply because a logically valid argument can be constructed does not imply a true premise or true conclusion.

All cups are green.
Socrates is a cup.
Therefore, Socrates is green.

Although the above argument is logically valid, neither its premise nor conclusion are actually true. An argument is only sound if it is valid and its premise and conclusions are true.

See also: False Premise.

See what he did?

Simply because a logically valid argument can be constructed does not imply a true premise or true conclusion.

All cups are green.
Socrates is a cup.
Therefore, Socrates is green.

Although the above argument is logically valid, neither its premise nor conclusion are actually true. An argument is only sound if it is valid and its premise and conclusions are true.

See also: False Premise.

I saw what he did. But he is right that God is bigger than politics.

This is about to get real ugly.. Left wing bigots interfered in the safety of Mr and Mrs. Ted Cruz.. The Stalkers followed them into a restaurant and made them fear for their safety. When they feared for their safety, they had every right to retaliate and protect themselves...

Time to take the gloves off and start holding these left wing zealots accountable and give them taste of their own mob medicine in a group jail cell where they can scream to the sky all they want... If we don't restore order and civility it will end in bloodshed and justifiably so....

Time to hold these left wing fools to account.... before it ends badly...

So what? cruz knows what he has done. He's been a little bitch throughout his career. He's been a GOP whore. Nobody threatened his safety or the safety of this person who was stupid enough to "marry" him.

Trump was right about one thing

160324123041-donald-trump-melania-trump-heidi-cruz-meme-ath-00000000-super-169.jpg
So? I'm hetero, so find me a photo of a conservative guy who actually looks like something, since physical looks seem to be your thing.

I can't stand Ted Cruz's politics. However imho he deserves to be able to dine in a public restaurant with his family without being accosted by the screaming me-me's.
No one disagrees with this.

But the notion of arresting those who do protest is authoritarian rightwing idiocy.

Republicans love the constitution until they don't.

They love the second amendment but not the 1st so much.

Prove it, time and time again a right wing leaning supreme Court has tried to rule on the Constitution instead of feelings. From Roe vs Wade. To Obama care. To gay marriage...

Time and Time again a left wing leaning court has ruled by feelings and not the Constitution see the 9th

Why do you say "ruled by feelings and not the Constitution"? Don't you believe in freedom of religion and equal protection of the law? Due process?

"From Roe vs Wade. To Obama care. To gay marriage..." all involve Americans' rights under the United States Constitution. Your feelings are immaterial. The Supreme Court is supposed to defend our rights and freedoms. It is not the role of the Supreme Court to cater to your personal preferences and your emotions.

Emote how you like. You don't have to have an abortion, you do not have to accept "Obamacare," you do not have to marry a person of your same sex. Just what is your problem? You didn't want to marry Jimmy? Somebody messed up your hair?

I can't stand Ted Cruz's politics. However imho he deserves to be able to dine in a public restaurant with his family without being accosted by the screaming me-me's.

But the notion of arresting those who do protest is authoritarian rightwing idiocy.

Prove it, time and time again a right wing leaning supreme Court has tried to rule on the Constitution instead of feelings. From Roe vs Wade. To Obama care. To gay marriage...

Time and Time again a left wing leaning court has ruled by feelings and not the Constitution see the 9th

Why do you say "ruled by feelings and not the Constitution"? Don't you believe in freedom of religion and equal protection of the law? Due process?

"From Roe vs Wade. To Obama care. To gay marriage..." all involve Americans' rights under the United States Constitution. Your feelings are immaterial. The Supreme Court is supposed to defend our rights and freedoms. It is not the role of the Supreme Court to cater to your personal preferences and your emotions.

Emote how you like. You don't have to have an abortion, you do not have to accept "Obamacare," you do not have to marry a person of your same sex. Just what is your problem? You didn't want to marry Jimmy? Somebody messed up your hair?

What are you arguing? All you are doing is making my point that a right wing leaning court follows the Constitution instead of feelings like a left wing leaning court does .

And the thread premise again illustrates the authoritarianism common to most on the right, as however inappropriate the protesters might have been, they did nothing illegal, nothing to warrant ‘arrest.’

Indeed, if the OP were honest, he’d acknowledge the fact that Cruz’s Democratic challenger Beto O’Rourke criticized the actions of the protesters.
Actually, the did do something illegal. Harassing people is against the law, moron. Anyone who endorses such behavior is a douchebag, of course.
Harassing people is against the law....name the statute, please.
Samuel Colt's law.

This is about to get real ugly.. Left wing bigots interfered in the safety of Mr and Mrs. Ted Cruz.. The Stalkers followed them into a restaurant and made them fear for their safety. When they feared for their safety, they had every right to retaliate and protect themselves...

Time to take the gloves off and start holding these left wing zealots accountable and give them taste of their own mob medicine in a group jail cell where they can scream to the sky all they want... If we don't restore order and civility it will end in bloodshed and justifiably so....

Conservatives’ hatred is exceeded only by their ignorance and stupidity – this thread being one of many examples, as it fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

Another rightwing ignoramus started a thread on the same topic, exhibiting her ignorance, stupidity, and hate.

The threat comes not from a tiny minority of individuals who are representative of no one – the ‘left’ in particular; the actual threat comes from the ignorance, stupidity, and hate common to most on the right.
The left runs in circles with sharp objects....

So what? cruz knows what he has done. He's been a little bitch throughout his career. He's been a GOP whore. Nobody threatened his safety or the safety of this person who was stupid enough to "marry" him.

Trump was right about one thing

160324123041-donald-trump-melania-trump-heidi-cruz-meme-ath-00000000-super-169.jpg
So? I'm hetero, so find me a photo of a conservative guy who actually looks like something, since physical looks seem to be your thing.
Trump people put that side by side out there not me. You voted for him right?

It's time to start beating the living shit out of them when they invade personal space.

What are you arguing? All you are doing is making my point that a right wing leaning court follows the Constitution instead of feelings like a left wing leaning court does .

The right doesn't follow the constitution and is more emotion based in thinking because you don't consider facts.

It's time to start beating the living shit out of them when they invade personal space.

Considering what you guys believe it might just be time you guys took an ass whipping.

The right doesn't follow the constitution and is more emotion based in thinking because you don't consider facts.
I want to hear an example of an issue where we were emotional and they were factual.

No.

Violence is the left.

By invading the personal space of the Senator and his wife, these thugs posed a clear and present threat. Have them arrested and prosecuted for terrorism. Want to threaten violence to effect political change? Then spend the next decade in prison.

Of course trumpanzees have a problem with someone being judged based on the content of their character.

This from a libtard…...

Surely you jest...………...

Bodecea is right. You guys aren't about content of character. You repeat that line from King only to divert and deflect, but when it comes right down to it, you don't give a damn.

No.

Violence is the left.

By invading the personal space of the Senator and his wife, these thugs posed a clear and present threat. Have them arrested and prosecuted for terrorism. Want to threaten violence to effect political change? Then spend the next decade in prison.

You guys have held rallies where people were killed.

Forum List

Back