Time to start ARRESTING left wing stalkers...

It's time to start beating the living shit out of them when they invade personal space.

No.

Violence is the left.

By invading the personal space of the Senator and his wife, these thugs posed a clear and present threat. Have them arrested and prosecuted for terrorism. Want to threaten violence to effect political change? Then spend the next decade in prison.

You guys have held rallies where people were killed.
When anti Nazis confront Nazis the Nazis always get violent. They talk violence to the camera. They want a race war. If that’s not violent I don’t know what is.

I like how whites cry when nat kills whites or malcom x threatens violence and they completely ignore all the lynchings
You facists keep projecting your own behaviors...
You just projected.

This from a libtard…...

Surely you jest...………...

Bodecea is right. You guys aren't about content of character. You repeat that line from King only to divert and deflect, but when it comes right down to it, you don't give a damn.

You are a Flucking bigot....

You have no character what so ever...……...

Like coming from you this is supposed to bother me. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I don't give a shit what your RACIST ass thinks....

You can't post a racist quote I have said.
Their projecting.

What are you arguing? All you are doing is making my point that a right wing leaning court follows the Constitution instead of feelings like a left wing leaning court does .

The right doesn't follow the constitution and is more emotion based in thinking because you don't consider facts.
I want to hear an example of an issue where we were emotional and they were factual.

Oh please the travel ban was overturned because it was based on emotion and not the Constitution

The Chicago gun ban was overturned because it was based on emotion and not the constitution

Shall I go on?

Yeah keep showing us how you lack knowledge of the constitution.

In what universe do you live in?

The universe of knowing the constitution better than you.

It's time to start beating the living shit out of them when they invade personal space.

No.

Violence is the left.

By invading the personal space of the Senator and his wife, these thugs posed a clear and present threat. Have them arrested and prosecuted for terrorism. Want to threaten violence to effect political change? Then spend the next decade in prison.

They were killed by leftists.

I know of no deaths at any TEA party rally.

Unless Asslips can provide some sort of validation I'm calling him a liar.

On the OTHER hand, the leftists rape women at their rallies.

{
Alleged sexual assaults at Occupy Wall Street camps have raised concerns about security in a handful of cities, including reports of rape and groping in tents at New York's Zuccotti Park and a sex offender in Dallas having sex with an underage runaway.

"These protests have a history of welcoming everyone and just assuming they're on your side," said David Meyer, a professor of sociology at the University of California at Irvine, who studies protest movements.

The recent reports of assaults have created a problem the "Occupy" movement is being challenged to address head-on.}

Sexual Assaults Reported at 'Occupy'

No.

Violence is the left.

When anti Nazis confront Nazis the Nazis always get violent. They talk violence to the camera. They want a race war. If that’s not violent I don’t know what is.

I like how whites cry when nat kills whites or malcom x threatens violence and they completely ignore all the lynchings
You just projected.
WOW

Do you want a cracker too? Parroting is the mark of two year old loosing an argument..

No.

Violence is the left.

You just projected.
WOW

Do you want a cracker too? Parroting is the mark of two year old loosing an argument..
Well you did it and by the way your comment wasn’t deserving of a deep reply.

I am not your parrot

Yes, and you rape women at your rallies.

Come back when you want to be rational, asslips.
That was in the 80s with Kavanaugh

No, that was 2011 with you Nazicrats.
Now you believe the victim?

You believe Bill Clinton accusers but not trumps or Kavanaugh? How many trump guys have been proven to be abusive to women? How many women have accused trump? How many against Kavanaugh? 4

You don’t believe they were raped but the girls at our rally you believe?

No.

Violence is the left.

We haven't had a lynching in this country in over 50 years, you fucking douche nozzle. Antifa has a well documented history of violence.

No.

Violence is the left.

We haven't had a lynching in this country in over 50 years, you fucking douche nozzle. Antifa has a well documented history of violence.

Fake news

No.

Violence is the left.

They were killed by leftists.

I know of no deaths at any TEA party rally.

Unless Asslips can provide some sort of validation I'm calling him a liar.

On the OTHER hand, the leftists rape women at their rallies.

{
Alleged sexual assaults at Occupy Wall Street camps have raised concerns about security in a handful of cities, including reports of rape and groping in tents at New York's Zuccotti Park and a sex offender in Dallas having sex with an underage runaway.

"These protests have a history of welcoming everyone and just assuming they're on your side," said David Meyer, a professor of sociology at the University of California at Irvine, who studies protest movements.

The recent reports of assaults have created a problem the "Occupy" movement is being challenged to address head-on.}

Sexual Assaults Reported at 'Occupy'
Not only weren't there any deaths at TEA party rallies, there wasn't even any litter.

No.

Violence is the left.

Fake news

It's video, moron. How can it possibly be fake?

Conservatives’ hatred is exceeded only by their ignorance and stupidity – this thread being one of many examples, as it fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

Another rightwing ignoramus started a thread on the same topic, exhibiting her ignorance, stupidity, and hate.

The threat comes not from a tiny minority of individuals who are representative of no one – the ‘left’ in particular; the actual threat comes from the ignorance, stupidity, and hate common to most on the right.

Speaking of abject stupidity........

No.

Violence is the left.

Fake news

It's video, moron. How can it possibly be fake?

Costume party

This from a libtard…...

Surely you jest...………...

Bodecea is right. You guys aren't about content of character. You repeat that line from King only to divert and deflect, but when it comes right down to it, you don't give a damn.

You are a Flucking bigot....

You have no character what so ever...……...

Like coming from you this is supposed to bother me. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I don't give a shit what your RACIST ass thinks....

You can't post a racist quote I have said.

I stand corrected on this...…

But you have told White people to go back to Europe.

I am sure if I told you to go back to Africa

everyone would consider that racist....

Forum List

Back